Community News - Welcome to our new reviewer !

Read and comment on the latest community news and site updates.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Community News - Welcome to our new reviewer !

Post by Unas »

Community news
Welcome to our new reviewer !
There is some movement in the trial reviewers team today !

After Okappa announced his retirement from the team a month ago, a thorough audition process was put in place by the current QA team to find the best possible replacement.
The least I can say is that it didn't disappoint : not only were there quite a few candidates, but we did find the perfect new member after all.

Bad Player, Enthalpy and Okappa unanimously agreed on one name : Evolina deLuna !
I'm therefore glad to welcome Evo to the QA team ! Thanks and good luck with the job ;-)
Head over there if you wish to know what to expect from Evo's future reviews.

It's also time to thank Okappa for his long stay as a QA member and all the work he did for the community. Thanks Okappa !

I expect big cheers from everyone ! :D
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Re: Community News - Welcome to our new reviewer !

Post by GuardianDreamer »

Congratulations, Evolina!
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
dotogam
Spoken languages: English

Post by dotogam »

Congratulations Evolina! I just want to know how people can submit to have their trials reviewed? Do you request?
Tsk Tsk Wouldn't you have better things to do than see my signature?
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:Once you're ready for an inspection, send me [ShadowEdgeworth] a PM and give me a link to your case's showcase. QA inspectors will try to check your case as soon as they can, but they aren't always able to.
(From the Case Featuring and QA topic in the Your Trials thread.)

Also, I wrote my congrats in the topic in the "Your Trials" thread, but I may as well say it here too. Congratulations, Evolina deLuna! I know you'll be a great QA inspector!
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

Not quite. That's outdated and needs to be fixed.

Requests are sent to the head QAer. Although it was ShadowEdgeworth when he wrote that, at present, I'm the head QA'er.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Ah, apologies for the mix-up, Enthalpy! Also, I know it hasn't been a couple weeks yet, but yeah, reminder that that page needs to be updated! ^~^
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!