Err, is there a reason that I have to do http://www.aaonline.fr
, rather than just doing aaonline.fr? Because if I try to go to aaonline.fr, it say that the domain has moved, and I can't access the site...
EDIT: Seems like some people aren't able to access regardless. Any ideas why?
This is most likely due to DNS caching : in order not to do the "domain to IP" conversion at every request, the result is usually cached at several steps.
I updated the DNS records of the aaonline.fr domain to refer to the new server, but it can take some time to propagate through the caching layers (there is usually one cache at your internet provider's level, and one locally on your computer).
Usually "some time" is less than a few hours, but since it heavily depends on settings both on from you and your provider, I can't really help on that side. I can assure you that the domain is properly set on my end
If you still have issues to access it, try to flush the local DNS cache.
On windows, run "ipconfig /flushdns" in command line
On Ubuntu, run "sudo /etc/init.d/dns-clean" in command line
and for others, you can search by yourself
(or worse case scenario, normally the local dns cache is flushed when your reboot your PC)
@Nicolas_Harrington : welcome here
The bug you are mentioning with the help page is not due to the move, it's actually very old, I completely forgot to set it up when releasing this version of AAO and never had time to take care of it
But it's not related to the move.