Community news: Support paradoxparticles

Read and comment on the latest community news and site updates.
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Community news: Support paradoxparticles

Post by Meph »

Community news
Support paradoxparticles
Recently, paradoxparticles (Parrie) announced dreadful news.
Parrie wrote:I have stomach cancer. I had surgery to remove the tumours but it had already spread. My doctors are hopeful they can fix it all, but there's no knowing for sure.
I'm so sorry to drop this all on you, everyone. I'll try and stop by whenever I get access to a computer, like I am right now.
Pains that she had in her stomach in the latter half of last year have turned out to be stomach cancer. Cancer is, of course, a life-threatening condition, so it is a very difficult time for her at the moment. However, it is important that we remain optimistic. Though the cancerous cells have spread, there is still a good chance that she will recover, so we must all remain hopeful. Let's give our best wishes for her and praying for her recovery. :)

For those of you that don't know, Parrie is a loved and highly respected member of our community, here. She's featured in our first official podcast and has worked on numerous trials; her most famous being The Curse of Samhain Night, which is very scary!

Phantom has been organising projects in support of her. Visit his thread for more information.

Best wishes, Parrie! We're all rooting for you!
PhantomH

Re: Community news: Support paradoxparticles

Post by PhantomH »

I haven't been around enough to get to know you as much as others, but I really hope you pull through with this okay. Me and my company recently lost a great friend to stomach cancer, so I know how devastating this is :( .
No Dine. No Knox. No Fair.