Community news: The Bright Age of the Law deadlines updated

Read and comment on the latest community news and site updates.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Community news: The Bright Age of the Law deadlines updated

Post by Unas »

Community news
The Bright Age of the Law deadlines updated
As you now all know, AAO is currently running three competitions as part of the Bright Age of the Law event to prepare for the final release of AAO V6.
Since the start of the event in April, and thanks to the massive feedback from some of you, a lot of things have been fixed and improved on V6. We are definitely getting closer to a stable release. However, it still requires a bit of work, which I lack time to do in the coming month. Because of that, it seems more prudent of me to push back the V6 release schedule a little bit.

In light of that, it also seems fair to give more time to the competition entrants to polish their work as well, as they have to cope with the imperfections of the V6 editor until I fix them.
The competition deadlines are therefore updated as follows.

Event 1 : Case competition
Create the best case around the theme The Bright Age of the Law - In Justice we trust ! on the V6 editor.
1st prize : 1 "AAO - The Bright Age of the Law" collector mug + first featured case on V6
Deadline : Friday August 22nd, 23:59 CEST Event 2 : Spriting competition
Create a custom character that inspires trust in Justice.
1st prize : Character added to the AAO default sprites + author credited on the AAO credits page + custom forum title "Trustworthy spriter"
Deadline : Friday August 8th, 23:59 CEST Event 3 : Tutorial competition
Create engaging tutorials to help future users get started with AAO6 !
1st prize : 1 "AAO - The Bright Age of the Law" collector mug + author credited on the AAO credits page + custom forum title "AAO6 pioneer"
Deadline : Friday August 29th, 23:59 CEST
If you were hesitating to enter, now is the time : with this change, you still have more than two months to work on your masterpieces ! :D
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )