[E,P] PLvPW:AA Sprites?

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

CFood
Spoken languages: English

[E,P] PLvPW:AA Sprites?

Post by CFood »

A search produced nothing useful, even though I was sure this was asked before, also I wasn't sure how to mark this
Anyways, what's the stance on using Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright characters? Such as Espella and Zacharias?

I know there was something mentioned before about Level 5 being more strict with their copyright, and I'm not asking about Layton characters, but all the new original characters. Since the game is finally out everywhere now.
I put on Sonic Adventure Era speedrunning events sometimes. Also good on you finding the one post I made in 2014 about PLvPW:AA

These are all ocarinas:
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Re: [E,P] PLvPW:AA Sprites?

Post by kwando1313 »

What do you mean by using them? If you mean using their sprites... Doubtful you'd get them, unless someone makes fan-made versions of the in-game models. If you mean using them as characters, I believe spoiler rules are currently in effect, but those should be lifted eventually.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."