How do I set a sprite behind the detention center glass?

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

pixelthecat
Spoken languages: English

How do I set a sprite behind the detention center glass?

Post by pixelthecat »

Alright so I'm making a case but I don't know how to make the person (defendant) appear behind the window, like in the games at the detention center.....can someone like give me instructions on what to do because I seriously need help.
Last edited by Enthalpy on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changing the topic title to something clearer.
Reverie
Spoken languages: English

Re: HELP ME

Post by Reverie »

In the pre-defined places tab (where you're picking the detention center from at the moment), there should be four versions of the detention center, total - "Behind" and "Ahead," then "PW" and "AJ" for both. If you want the character to appear behind the glass, just pick the "behind" version of whichever detention center you're using.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: HELP ME

Post by Enthalpy »

Welcome to Ace Attorney Online. When posting a help topic, please post a more descriptive title. This makes it easier for other people to find this topic if they have a similar question, and it also makes it more likely for you to be helped. A user who does know the answer is more likely to post if they can see what question you are asking than if they need to read the topic to (maybe) find a clear question.

Spyromed is correct.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson