Could there be possibly a Danganronpa Online?

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

DragonZX
Spoken languages: English

Could there be possibly a Danganronpa Online?

Post by DragonZX »

(This is my first forum post. I said that just to get it out of the way.) So i do have my love for Phoenix Wright, but i also love Danganronpa. And it would be cool if this could happen. And i know it may not happen, but it would be cool to see one someday.
energizerspark

Re: Could there be possibly a Danganronpa Online?

Post by energizerspark »

there's a danganronpa roleplay kinda thing in the forum games section
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Post by Enthalpy »

The roleplay is over, and I do not anticipate another one starting anytime soon.

It wouldn't be impossible but I don't expect for "Dangan Ronpa Online" to happen. There are many, many other changes and fixes to be made on the Ace Attorney side. Those will take a while, given the speed of AAO development, and they also have priority over starting an entirely new part of the player and editor.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
TheDoctor

Post by TheDoctor »

You could technically make a DR game with AAO as it stands, although you wouldn't have the minigames or the walking around. Aside from that, it's entirely possible.
Image Image Image
DragonZX

Post by DragonZX »

Enthalpy wrote:The roleplay is over, and I do not anticipate another one starting anytime soon.

It wouldn't be impossible but I don't expect for "Dangan Ronpa Online" to happen. There are many, many other changes and fixes to be made on the Ace Attorney side. Those will take a while, given the speed of AAO development, and they also have priority over starting an entirely new part of the player and editor.
Okay, thanks for telling me. Just wanted to know.