[M] Auto-remove as collaborator

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

samuko
Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

[M] Auto-remove as collaborator

Post by samuko »

I know that it's kinda stupid, but that bothers me a lot. My non-public trials are shown in the top of the page, and there are some which I am collaborator and aren't public, so they're also showed in the top of the page. Those trials owners are away and they won't remove me as helper, so I'll always see those trials when I'm going to enter.

Mi suggestion is, then we can remove ourselves as collaborator of a trial, without needing to ask it the owner. Thanks for attention!
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [M] Auto-remove as collaborator

Post by Enthalpy »

This is on our to-do list.

I'd offer to remove them myself, but my powers don't extend to the Spanish section. In the meantime, send Unas a PM telling him which trials you want to be removed from, and remind him about the state of moderation in the Spanish section!
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
samuko

Post by samuko »

Thank you, but there are no moderators in the Spanish section. :(
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

I don't understand. Unas can remove anybody as a collaborator because this is his website. That there are no moderators in the Spanish section to do this for you is precisely what I meant when I said to "remind him about the state of moderation in the Spanish section."
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
samuko

Post by samuko »

Oh, ok, I misunderstood you. I mean that I can't suggest it in the Spanish section because all moderators are away. I'm going to PM Unas, though.
TheDoctor
Spoken languages: English

Post by TheDoctor »

Since we have this topic here, would you mind removing from The Ransom Turnabout?
Image Image Image
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Done.