[E] Evidence and music

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

samuko
Spoken languages: Español, Français, English

[E] Evidence and music

Post by samuko »

Good afternoon! I have a few suggestions but some are related and I'd like you to take a look.
  • The first one, I think it would be so useful if we could hide or reveal pages in evidence's check-button data. That would work in case you want to group some evidence for not having to many in court record.
  • The second one, I suggest that a variable value could be used in court record. This way, the player can write a custom name for an evidence/profile.
  • The last one (is not very related with previous ones) is that the game can remember the position of music when you stop it to start the music where you left it previously.
I hope you understand and give opinion. :D
AceAttorneyMaster111
Spoken languages: English, français, un poco de español, עברית

Re: [E] Evidence and music

Post by AceAttorneyMaster111 »

All are great ideas! Although I don't know the expression engine so well, the first and second ones seem doable. It might be harder if the evidence aren't part of the same code as the expression engine, but I'm not sure.

As for the third one, I would add that it should be an option rather than something that happens automatically. I'm not sure how easy this will be to do because there will likely be many pieces of music in a trial. I really like these ideas though!