[P] Auto-Advancing Text

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Sheika
Spoken languages: Español / English / Peux lire français

[P] Auto-Advancing Text

Post by Sheika »

Wouldn't it be nice if the text had an auto-advancing mode? Like Danganronpa's, if you know what I mean. It should come in the form of a checkable option in the options panel, and if it's checked, any non-timed frames end after 3 seconds or so. I, myself, know that I'd love to sit back and watch the plot unfold until it's my turn to present evidence.
Super legenda
Spoken languages: Español e Ingles

Re: [P] Auto-Advancing Text

Post by Super legenda »

That exist, you need to use Wait, of that form the text auto advance.
AceAttorneyMaster111
Spoken languages: English, français, un poco de español, עברית

Post by AceAttorneyMaster111 »

No, MegaFan is saying give an option in the Player to let all text automatically advance. I think it's a good idea and would be useful, but nothing's really happened on the AAO development side in… a while.
theimortal1974
Spoken languages: English

Post by theimortal1974 »

maybe kinda of like how the 3ds/switch games work. if you hold down the A button (or hold your finger on the play button) it will automatically go through the dialogue after a short pause when the text stops "typing". the pause of course being shorter with short lines and longer with longer lines. but if that last one is too complicated then just a set time that it automatically goes to the next set. but i would think that would be too hard because there is no way to "keep" the cursor pressed on play like with touch screen capabilities then the other way is to program keyboard buttons to work and that's not worth it i imagine