Three minor irritations I noticed

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: Three minor irritations I noticed

Post by Unas »

Forcemaster wrote:Great. One thing, though, about the auto-BG. Could you make it so it stays when you save and you can just turn it off manually? I only can work on my trial for short periods at a time, so its almost easier to just put it in manually without the auto-BGs.
I'll see about this but I can't promise you anything : I fear it'd require an important changes to the structure of trial data, and I try to avoid such changes (to avoid creating incompatibilities with older trials). I've got an idea about it though, I only need time to try it ^^

Aoshi wrote:Something else I can complain about; I'm doing an investigation phase. Most of the time, this works easily. Except for when I have to point to an area in a picture. There, I'd like to have an option where I could input several coordinates and several messages; there's more than one thing for them to examine.
Good thing you reminded me about that actually. It had already been suggested a while ago, and back then I already had an idea (yeah, I have quite many ideas :mrgreen: ) but I... err... kinda forgot :oops:
I'll try to do this soon :wink:
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )