Trial Translation

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

videocrazy
Spoken languages: English

Trial Translation

Post by videocrazy »

If it's possible, can you merge the trials together, and translate the trials to whatever language is set?

Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: Trial Translation

Post by Unas »

?! You'd like a automatic trial translator that would translate any available trial in the user's language ? :shock:
Sounds like a nice dream :mrgreen:

Seriously, an automatic translation is not possible ^^ Just have a look at the Google translation system, made by dozens of professionals : it's one of the best translators out there, but it still makes many mistakes. As for me, I'm alone and I'm no professional :mrgreen:

But maybe I didn't understand your question ? :?:
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
videocrazy
Spoken languages: English

Post by videocrazy »

Well, I didn't mean automatic, and I meant just between English and French, but yes, something like that. It could check a translator every time a new screen shows or something, and translate it.

Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Sorry, but I don't think that's possible. :wink:
The best way is to have someone who knows both languages to translate the best trials from one language to the other :)
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )