Ace Attorney 3 Soundtrack

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Ghaleon
Spoken languages: English

Ace Attorney 3 Soundtrack

Post by Ghaleon »

I can tell that all the soundtracks except for Ace Attorney 3 are from the DS due to their quality. AA3 still sounds like the GBA version. I was wondering if there was any plans to upgrade that section so it sounds better, as I believe that AA3 has some of the best music in the series.
PhantomH

Re: Ace Attorney 3 Soundtrack

Post by PhantomH »

Well, you can add your own music now so an update isn't really needed (Unless you get lazy on uploading your own music somewhere). If anyone wants a file hosting site with direct linking, you can always use File Den. They allow you to host pretty much almost anything (Except .exe files) as far as I know and hardly, if ever, goes down. They offer 1GB of storage space and 5GB of bandwidth as well :) .
No Dine. No Knox. No Fair.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Ghaleon wrote:I can tell that all the soundtracks except for Ace Attorney 3 are from the DS due to their quality. AA3 still sounds like the GBA version. I was wondering if there was any plans to upgrade that section so it sounds better, as I believe that AA3 has some of the best music in the series.
Strange, I thought I had already put the DS version :shock:

I'll check this out and update if needed :wink: (and if I find the DS AA3 soundtrack ^^)
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon »

Apologies, I don't mean to be picky.
Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon »

Sorry to bring this thread up, but I found out recently that Capcom has not released the DS version soundtrack yet for sale. Perhaps that is the reason why it still sounds like the GBA still here and everywhere else I tried to get samples from. I will keep looking when and if they release it and let you all know...
Unas
Admin / Site programmer

Post by Unas »

In fact I've downloaded the DS soundtrack, found somewhere on the CR forums (apparently ripped directly from the game). I'll have to update it :mrgreen:
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
Ghaleon

Post by Ghaleon »

Well...if someone ripped it directly, then that works just as well :D . Good huntin' there, Unas!
Unas
Admin / Site programmer

Post by Unas »

Done !

AA3 Soundtrack updated to DS version :wink:
ImageImageImage
Joneleth
Spoken languages: Français

Post by Joneleth »

Cool :P
You can never predict what the future has in store for any of us. That is precisely why people feel the need to judge the past. - Godot -
FFL

Post by FFL »

Awesome.