AAI Sprites

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Re: AAI Sprites

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

You can just get them off of CR or something if you need them that badly.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Meph
Spoken languages: English

Post by Meph »

Esrom wrote:
Meph wrote:Nope. There won't be any GK2 sprites in the repository in the near future. ;)
Not even of already known-characters like Lotta Hart, Will Powers, and Penny Nichols? Oh, well. Those GK2 sprites would have been good for use as co-council sprites.
That post was made a year ago. Once AAO6 is out, we'll be adding some GK2 sprites. ;)
Esrom

Post by Esrom »

Meph wrote:
Esrom wrote:
Meph wrote:Nope. There won't be any GK2 sprites in the repository in the near future. ;)
Not even of already known-characters like Lotta Hart, Will Powers, and Penny Nichols? Oh, well. Those GK2 sprites would have been good for use as co-council sprites.
That post was made a year ago. Once AAO6 is out, we'll be adding some GK2 sprites. ;)
Spoiler : GK2 :
Well, from what I've seen of their GK2 sprites, they're basically like (for example) Gumshoe's sprites in AAI. In other words, the same mannerisms, expressions, and so forth as their original Ace Attorney game sprites -- just seen from a different angle. This seems to go for every character from the original Ace Attorney games that appear in the Ace Attorney Investigations spinoff.

None of them are what I'd really call 'spoiler' sprites, except Frank Sawhit's sprites (but really, after we last saw him in the first game, we kind of expect to see him wearing cliched prison stripes).
Meph

Post by Meph »

Wait, I was tired when I made that other post. I was reading "GK2" as "AAI". :XD:
Spoiler : GK2 :
I didn't know Hart, Powers, Penny and Sawhit were in the game. Oh well. That's spoilt for me. :( Use spoiler tags, please.