[E][P] Penalty system from first PW

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

JLavin
Spoken languages: English

[E][P] Penalty system from first PW

Post by JLavin »

In order to make some cases more difficult, or just for giggles, the !!!!! penalty system might help. Why not change the trials so you could set whether you use the life bar or !!!!! system? I would suggest allowing the trial maker to set it, even allowing both systems in one trial, but what could also happen is just having it as a feature on the trial player like Instant Text Display or Mute.

Why hasn't this been suggested yet? I'm surprised.
Zombie
Spoken languages: English, My written french is horrible.

Re: [E/P] Penalty system from first PW

Post by Zombie »

Simple, the lifebar can already be divided by 5 so there is no point in having all the extra work for the !
Master Of Chaos
Spoken languages: English

Re: [E/P] Penalty system from first PW

Post by Master Of Chaos »

This is most likely because most people prefer the new life bar system in comparison to the old one. The old system only had 5 "Chances". This one allows players to modify how players can be punished for one section, rather then giving them just one or however many chances remained.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Re: [E][P] Penalty system from first PW

Post by Bad Player »

If you want to do it like the first PW game, just make every penalty 24.
Phantom

Re: [E][P] Penalty system from first PW

Post by Phantom »

Changing the look of the lifebar is actually a nice idea in general, but I wouldn't hope too much about it.