Who viewed this?

Post about what you like and dislike on AAO and suggest new features and improvements.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

MiaFey2001
Spoken languages: English & Some spanish

Who viewed this?

Post by MiaFey2001 »

Did you view this? I want to know. Did I view this? I want to know. How many people viewed this? I want to know. Did they view this multiple times? Quiero saber. (I want to know in spanish.) Did Unas grace this post with his presence? I want to know. I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHUNG!!!!1!!!!!1111!!!!!! :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: :tigre: But on a more serious note, it would be nice if the forums were updated in this and other ways too, not just the game. :redd:
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: Who viewed this?

Post by Unas »

You'll only know if I graced a post with my presence when I decide to answer it :-P
No, storing the list of users who have seen a topic is out of the question, it'd take a lot of memory for no benefit.

However, on the topic list (for example http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/v ... m.php?f=13 ) you can see how many times each topic was read, and how many answers have been posted.

Also, please refrain from using that many smileys, it makes your post less readable in the end ;-)
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )