In this post
; I wrote about having problems adding a trial to my series. I ended up finding the origin of my problem: the manager has difficulties with the Unicode characters like É; Ç etc...
The name of my trial began with the french word "Épisode", so the first letter I wrote was automatically "É". As a result, the manager could not find the trial until the letter É was written. This is more of a problem for sections in other countries, but as bug topics go unnoticed on other sections, I mention it here.
This is not a dramatic bug, but it's pretty annoying to look around for a solution to a problem you're the only one to have. xD