[E?], [P]Characters Flying Off Desks?

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Cubix
Spoken languages: English, Español

[E?], [P]Characters Flying Off Desks?

Post by Cubix »

Note: I put [E] because I'm not sure whether I did something wrong in the editor or not.

Operating System: Chrome OS

Browser: Google Chrome

Link(s): http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/player. ... 8501&debug
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/editor. ... l_id=78501

I have not saved this trial yet, however, as I kept on testing it out to make sure it wasn't just some glitch, it turns out this is some sort of bug.
I'm currently working on a new trial, and have refreshed many times on the Trial Player to ensure that the courtroom positions weren't converted in any way. Then something else happened: Phoenix's sprite on frame 6 (after he nods his head yes) suddenly flies off of the courtroom background. I tried to make it go away in the editor, however, I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong there. When you start the trial, go to frame 6 and you'll see it happen. If you go through the trial once, redirect yourself to frame 6 and then Phoenix's sprite will dash back into the courtroom. I don't know exactly why this happens, but it's odd. Also, I'm not entirely sure whether you'll be able to access the editor for the trial.
This sig won't change unless something changes.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Re: [E?], [P]Characters Flying Off Desks?

Post by Unas »

Frame 7 and 8 : Phoenix is set at position "Centered". In the courtroom, this means the witness stand !
It should be left aligned to have him on the defense bench :)
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
Cubix
Spoken languages: English, Español

Re: [E?], [P]Characters Flying Off Desks?

Post by Cubix »

Ah, thank you, Unas. I did that, and the problem was solved.
This sig won't change unless something changes.