[S] Glitchy Thread Format

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Calvinball
Spoken languages: English

[S] Glitchy Thread Format

Post by Calvinball »

Browser: Firefox 40.0.1

Page 73 of the thread [TBP] Turnabout of the Elements (Fifth Cross-Ex!) looks like this when I look at it:
Spoiler : Large images :

Note the missing avatar in the first image, the "last edited by" information being at the top of the post instead of the bottom, an avatar being below a post rather than in its designated location, and the unusual coloration of the bottom of the page.

No other page on all of AAO looks like this on my computer as far as I am aware.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
Reverie

Re: [S] Glitchy Thread Format

Post by Reverie »

Just tested it using this message. There's probably a bunch of edits at the bottom, but whatever.

If you take out the [align] tags in the last quote, it's all normal. For some reason, when they're added back in, it glitches out like that. If you switch around the order of the last [/align] and the last [/quote], it works as normal.
Last edited by Reverie on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Ah yes, I've already seen this issue in the past. Invalid BBCode tag order leads to invalid HTML code, and this issue... :-/
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Thank you. I've fixed it, and now the thread looks fine.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!