Trial Path Not Found

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Trial Path Not Found

Post by Enthalpy »

I was browsing the recent trials list when I observed trial 84971 displayed an error message instead of a proper date of release. Trying to look at the trial in the editor/player, as here, showed the case wouldn't load there either. A bit more digging uncovered that the raw trial file linked to in trial_information can't be found. (Because the problem is PHP-side, you need to open up the source code to get the trial_information. It's never passed to JS.)

Unfortunately, I don't think I can poke at this one any further. The case author (Lucas Daniel TH) speaks Portuguese and has not yet opened my PM asking them if they know anything, assuming they do know English.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Trial Path Not Found

Post by Enthalpy »

Apparently, the bugged case has since been deleted. My PM was read and received no reply, so the author can't giv us much help.

Hopefully there's an explanation for this, but I doubt we'll see anything.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson