[Glitch] Everbody Now Is Judge

Post about any bugs or other issues that you find on AAO.

Moderator: EN - Forum Moderators

Lucas Daniel TH
Spoken languages: Portuguese

[Glitch] Everbody Now Is Judge

Post by Lucas Daniel TH »

:judge:

Yeah, you read this.

Everbody is Judge when i try to make a case
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: [Glitch] Everbody Now Is Judge

Post by Enthalpy »

Can you give me an example? I need to know more information. What exactly are you seeing? Is this in the editor or the player?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
TimeForSteve
Spoken languages: Deutsch

Post by TimeForSteve »

I Have that Problem too. I Wanted to use Payne , but when I chose him , and I mean I Really chose him , but he was replaced with the judge. Why? Because Bananas XD
I Dont know but this is not Funny!
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Enthalpy wrote:Can you give me an example? I need to know more information. What exactly are you seeing? Is this in the editor or the player?
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
MaybeGreg
Spoken languages: English

Post by MaybeGreg »

Say I had a Phoenix sprite and I add him to the location. The Judge appears instead, but it doesn't seem to do it for all characters. This is in the editor by the way. It doesn't affect existing frames. It carries over to the player too.
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Post by Enthalpy »

Being able to see this for myself in the editor would be very helpful. Little things like whether or not the frame has a place set can be very important.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Thanks for the bug notice, the issue is now fixed.

As Enthalpy said, next time it would be nice if you can give more detailed explanations on how to reproduce the issue ("I click here, open this panel, select this in the list, etc.").
However, since here it was related to the update I just made I already had a pretty clear idea where to look, so I was able to fix it quickly.
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )