[T][CE] A Turnabout Called Justice ○ [Part 1 Released]

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Modérateurs : EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Règles du forum

Re: [T][CE] A Turnabout Called Justice ○ [Part 1 Released] 

Message par drvonkitty » Jeu Juil 06, 2017 5:47 pm

Enthalpy a écrit :My normal method for spotting links that failed didn't uncover much, so I did some digging. I can't guarantee these are the causes, but they look likely:

• One of Trucy's sprites isn't working and hasn't been for quite some time. Any time a user uses Trucy, this registers as an image that fails to load.
  • You have several slots where you don't give a URL, even though one would be expected. See the custom sprites of your preloader. AAO thinks every time you define a pose, it should see 2 or 3 sprites.

I can do a more thorough analysis if necessary, but I advise just cutting out the unused default poses and seeing if that has any effect on the red bar. It's currently at 3.38542% red.

That was the problem - it's down to just a tiny sliver after removing the blank poses, which I assume is the broken Trucy sprite. Thank you!!

drvonkitty

Message(s) : 404
Genre: Masculin
Langues parlées: English

Message par Enthalpy » Ven Juil 07, 2017 1:03 am

Glad to hear that worked!

You're down to .802% red (presumably Trucy) and then another ~0.3% that remains grey, for some reason. I'm not sure why this might happen, so I may take a more detailed look later this weekend.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson

Current AAO Development Priority: Issue #94: Grayscale Mode
Enthalpy
Community Manager

Message(s) : 4368
Langues parlées: English, limited Spanish

Message par drvonkitty » Sam Août 19, 2017 8:37 am

Just a quick update that progress on Part 2 is continuing to happen. I know it's been a slow process, but there's been definite progress recently, and SK and I are working to get Part 2 released. No ideas of a release date yet (unfortunately, life just keeps on happening) but I'll try to keep everyone posted if anything changes.

Trust me, nobody wants to get this done & released more than me!

drvonkitty

Message par DarkNinja505 » Mer Nov 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Please, continue this trial! I've played through the first part, and the case itself seems well-planned already. Plus, the Perceive function.

Shout out to whoever made that.

This case needs a lot of work, I know. But we're all ready to see the results. Even now, the killer is so damn unclear that I would be genuinely surprised if it was anyone we've seen so far. Same goes for everyone else.
DarkNinja505

Message(s) : 10

Message par drvonkitty » Mar Juil 10, 2018 5:18 am

Hi all, SK and I are looking for one or two people to be assistant artists for ATCJ. Mainly, he just needs help with resizing, cleaning, and animating the assets for the case, so no spriting experience is required, mainly just good attention to detail. (Experience might be helpful, though, but he'll help you and send you tutorials if you need them).

Obviously, anyone who helps out with this will be subject to spoilers for Part 2, so be wary if you want to play the final release totally blind. You will be credited for your help, of course!

If you're interested, shoot me a PM including your relevant experience (if any) and your Discord info so we can talk. Thanks!

ImageImage

drvonkitty

Message par Blizdi » Jeu Juil 12, 2018 6:45 pm

Oh boy its been 3 years already? If I wasnt so aesthetically inept and have no talent whatsoever I'd totally help. Finally the Bright Age of the Law can be completed
Blizdi

Message(s) : 370

Message par drvonkitty » Jeu Juil 26, 2018 3:48 pm

SK and I are still looking for assistant artists to help out with some of ATCJ's art assets. If you're willing to lend him a hand with resizing, cleaning, and animating assets for the case, it would really help us out. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Also, here's another hypeshot.

drvonkitty

Message par Blizdi » Mer Sep 12, 2018 6:11 am

Hey, how goes the dev for part 2? I hope you got your testers
Blizdi

Message par drvonkitty » Mer Sep 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Slowly but surely. Part 2 is currently in the first round of testing, and I'm currently waiting on tester feedback.

Unfortunately, we weren't able to get anybody to help out with the art assets, so that's currently holding us back. SK is really busy, and there's a lot of art stuff that has to be done before release.

I can't give an estimate on release yet, but we are a LOT closer than we were, say, six months ago. So hopefully soon!

drvonkitty

Message par Blizdi » Jeu Sep 13, 2018 8:40 am

Ah, well I hope you find someone. Why don't you try on Court-Records/reddit?
Blizdi

Message par drvonkitty » Jeu Sep 13, 2018 4:11 pm

That's a good idea, actually - no clue why I didn't even think to ask anywhere else, lol.

drvonkitty

Précédent

Retour vers Your Trials