[C][M] The Case of the Century

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Mimi
Spoken languages: English: the only language I can brag about

[C][M] The Case of the Century

Post by Mimi »

So... yeah, I'm not dead. Also, just to celebrate my return (and probably one of the many returns), I created a trial!
Spoiler : Background info :
So I have a good friend of mine who is currently in a college theater group. Since their show is coming up, they've been fervently advertising all over their campus. Then one day (actually like two days ago) they got a idea: "since our show's theme is 'Objection' and I really like Phoenix Wright... I SHOULD PHOTOSHOP PHOENIX WRIGHT SCREENCAPS OR POSTERS ADVERTISING ABOUT OUR SHOW!"

Except they are "artistically challenged." So what do they do? They bother ME.

But in the end, it's not so bad because them bothering me led me to think of an even brillianter idea (I KNOW BRILLIANTER IS NOT A WORD... DON'T JUDGE TOO HARD)--make a trial with Ace Attorney Online that references their upcoming show! (Well... kind of. I don't really know what they're doing...)

Of course, complete with that Mii-sama silliness you all know/may not know.

(Now what's really interesting is that I remembered A LOT of stuff about the trial editor... goes to show how much I cherish this site still ^_^ Even if I'm not here all the time.)
Spoiler : So... what is this about? :
Here's the gist.

-Case about that blue dress meme that somehow went viral for some reason nobody knows even though it was a dress
-Phoenix Wright and the rest of the characters in here are.. not really Phoenix Wright and etc.
-It's not supposed to make sense. AT ALL.
Spoiler : MAY I JUST PLAY ALREADY :