The Dragon's Turnabout (Released!) ●

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Re: The Dragon's Turnabout (Released!) ●

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Spoiler : really trivial spoiler stuff that only involves character ages :
add wonderly and theresa's ages together and you get baskerville's

THIS OBVIOUSLY MEANS... uh, idk what it means, it means illuminati somehow
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Bad Player
Spoken languages: American

Post by Bad Player »

SwagmaWampyr wrote:
Spoiler : really trivial spoiler stuff that only involves character ages :
add wonderly and theresa's ages together and you get baskerville's

THIS OBVIOUSLY MEANS... uh, idk what it means, it means illuminati somehow
half-life 3 confirmed?
AxizAggro
Spoken languages: English

Post by AxizAggro »

it's good case
Spoiler : :
Okay but for real, it was very well made... how did you manage to get the thought route animations in there? That was really rad.

If I had any complaints it'd be with anything but the story. I hated Fulbright's face, it made me want to die. I didn't mind Kane or Jones so much, or the dead prosecutor. Other than that... some of the testimonies/evidence was far too lengthy, and disengaged me (More the evidence than the testimonies).

Apart from all that, I enjoyed everything else thoroughly, this really was a quality case to play.
Gumpei
Spoken languages: English, Al Bhed

Post by Gumpei »

Spoiler : Gumpei Reviews The Dragon's Turnabout (Spoilers!) :
There are no dragons in this case.

0/10

THE DRAGON'S TURNABOUT
tfw no dragons
*ahem* So, I would like to copy a bit from the end of my Turnabout Curtain review:
"There's part of me that still doesn't honestly buy that you're done. General rule of retirement states that nobody retires for good unless there's something that actively prevents them from being able to continue."

To continue the stream of wrestling references that Blader and I tend to bring to your case threads nowadays, congratulations on cementing yourself as the Terry Funk of trial-makers by proving me absolutely right and returning to the fold a mere six months (estimating on when development began here) after your retirement. And that's with me not counting A Burned Man Walks Down The Desolate Corridor on technicality of it not being a trial. You've yet to actually leave the editor! You're the worst at retiring, DWaM.

Please keep it that way.
this is the gimmick i went with to make up for the lack of dragons in this case
Having started this introduction after I've already written much of what was below, I've realized that I actually have mostly negative things to say about the case. The fact that I liked it will surprise no one, so I will state upfront that I thought this was a great work that I enjoyed immensely. Your best? Eh, I'm not sure I'd say so. For me, Turnabouts of the Father probably still takes the gold, both due to personal preference and also because, as stated, I have a number of problems with this one.

The Dragon's Turnabout reminds me of the original Curtain, both in good and bad ways--but mostly just as it relates to the pure chaotic atmosphere of it all. It's a more subdued version of it, certainly; that much is obvious based on how this one actually makes sense! But still, it was the first case since that (to me) really captured the feel of utter overwhelming insanity and uncertainty at every turn paired with sheer gargantuan scale that Undone Curtains provided.

I remember saying in my final Curtain review that I thought you'd finally struck the best balance yet in terms of the "speed" of your dialogue. It didn't feel too long-winded as, say, Tomorrow did (in my estimation), but also didn't feel rushed. It felt like everything was given the proper time and room to breathe necessary! However, in regards to this case... now, I haven't played Burned Man (yet)*, but it seems like your writing style has gotten faster with every successive release you've made. I think this case actually moved too quickly for its own good at times, which isn't a thing I thought I'd ever say about one of yours! In a way, it does complement the more anarchic tone and structure and is probably just a direct result of how much is going on and the regularity of the twists, and it's not as if it's overly intrusive or marred my enjoyment a ton. Still, the rapid pace was noticeable to me at times, especially the further the case went on--by the last part, I was able to feel just how fatigued you were (or seemed to be) when writing it; I wouldn't want to call it "rushed" but it certainly felt more as if I was watching you blast through bulletpoints on a plot summary checklist so you could be done with it. The result is that A LOT OF F***ING THINGS HAPPEN but I never got much of a chance to digest those things, somewhat mitigating the impact.

Unfortunately, I'd rope in the final twist as something that lost impact for me based on how it was written. It was certainly shocking and ultimately logical enough to function in the story, but... I dunno. I didn't feel like I won in the end, I guess? Hell, it honestly felt like the mastermind did all my work for me. The last puzzle was clever but I had a hard time buying that they'd make such a simple mistake. I was left feeling like they would have been discovered regardless of my involvement by that point, my presence inconsequential to the eventual resolution.
Additionally, a thing that I think hampered the majority of the crazier parts of the case is... well, what winds up getting the most time dedicated to it are actually the most boring parts of the case! Seriously, why do we have TWO major confrontations with Kane? The mastermind gets little more than a single present while he gets just about everything else! AND HE DIDN'T EVEN KILL ANYONE! I know he's just the fall guy here, but I was so confused why it had to be him BOTH times. It was the same exact problem I had with the last case of Apollo Justice--like, I already found him guilty once! What satisfaction do I get from doing it again? This does it better than Succession did, of course, because it's not as if Kane is the real villain both times, which would have been the ultimate anticlimax--but still! I was never interested in Kane even as a hypothetical villain, partially because I knew it had to be someone else pulling the strings, but mostly just due to the fact that there really wasn't all that much to him. To me, the biggest confrontation in your case should make battling your opponent's personality just as engaging as solving the puzzles that go along with it. Kane offered nothing of substance to make opposing him a unique experience from going against anyone else; I never felt much of anything about him. And I thought that the first time I confronted him! THEN YOU MADE ME DO IT AGAIN.

On the flipside of this, the other major confrontation in The Dragon's Turnabout hooked me like very few I can recall have--naturally, I'm talking about the one with Trucy. You'll see this plenty in the liveplay logs between Blader and I that I'll get to posting soon enough, but I was legitimately unnerved by her entire role in the story before she finally came clean. I accredit it to the fact that--and I am not exaggerating at all here, in my estimation--you write Trucy better than any trial-maker has ever written a canon character. I thought this in Curtain, and I still think so after this case. Knowing how spot-on you are with her made the uncertainty regarding her presence and attitude shift frustrate me endlessly, and I felt completely in-tune with Phoenix during all of this as he, too, was deeply anxious for an answer all the while knowing he had to get through her game first before he would get one. I thought it incredibly sharp writing to not have him endlessly fret over why she was acting this way but still clearly communicating how obviously disturbed and in the dark he was about the whole situation; he simply knew it was something he had to swallow his pride and get through. This was everything I wanted from a confrontation--a twist that turns the case on its head against a daunting presence whose true intentions leave you spiraling into deep realms of self-doubt regarding everything you think you know about them and the case as a whole. The others may have been flops, but this one was a hugely effective success.**

Also, Blader can eat my ass about the life imprisonment joke. That was SO TRUCE.
Another thing I wasn't fond of was the whole "Phoenix's mom" subplot. It's built up a ton and Nick spends most of his downtime having angsty momologues about it, but she ultimately doesn't serve much of a purpose. I get wanting to make it personal for Phoenix, but Trucy does that much already; he should have been thinking about her, not his mom who died fifteen years ago who he'd never once alluded to prior! I mean, I'd be able to forgive that if she actually factored into events in some significant way, but she's got little more than incidental involvement. It felt shoehorned.

I don't have a ton to say about the other characters in the case, as most of them were either canon characters that I already knew you could do well (barring your normal!Athena who I was impressed with and your version of the Phantom who was perfect), your Phoenix who I have mixed opinions on as always, or OCs that didn't have enough screentime to leave much of an impact. Disregarding Marcus, who is fun but drops off the face of the earth halfway through the case and only ever existed to fool me specifically into making ridiculous theories about him, and Kane, who I've already talked about, the two OCs who have roles of relative importance are Jupiter and holy s*** I forgot both names of the prosecutor but the prosecutor. Jupiter was a character who I expected to be more weird and standout than he was, but I don't think he was bad by any stretch of the imagination. The ending with him was bizarre and felt a bit tacked-on, though it did add something more intriguing to him... not that there was much time to explore it in the aftermath. If nothing else, it WAS kind of a fun fakeout to have a bad ending where the real killer gets caught. The prosecutor whose name I better freakin' remember before I post this*** also offered something pretty unique; I dug the early mystery with him when you were having to piece together his deal alongside Phoenix to figure out that this guy was actively helping us, and the dynamic they had with each other of not trying to make their cooperation apparent was an amusing one. Oh, on that note, I thought your humor in this case was the best it's ever been! I know I've gone on long tangents before about your skit-type overdone comic bits, but the comedy in this case was far more hit than miss for me. You had punchlines! Witticisms! Tonally appropriate shifts! You got some real laughs out of me this time, mostly thanks to the general brevity of the jokes, so gold star on that front.

The gameplay side of things, I think, was a massive improvement from Curtain and a number of your other past works. The only contradiction I thought was particularly unfair was the very first one, as it were. Don't remember exactly how it played out but I know it took me the longest of anything else to figure out and that it was a profile present and WHY WOULD YOU HAVE THE FIRST CE SOLUTION BE A PROFILE DWAMMIT. Other than that, there were some clever puzzles here and there and I was able to mostly figure it all out on my own without a ton of trial and error. The inclusion of thought routes was also cool! Just in a visual sense really, since it's not like they contribute that much uniqueness when it's nothing but a series of multi-choice and present questions, but boy those animations are nice and seeing the revelation stills at the end of them is always gratifying. Best of all, however, there was no riddle game this time! I would thank you personally for this but I'm not going to because you made them before and thus you deserve nothing.
Again, a lotta negative things up there I realize, but what's the point of repeating everything I universally like about your style over and over? Regardless of anything I can say... it's a DWaM case, man! The release of anything by you is a major event, because I know I'm gonna get something awesome and, more importantly, something really goddamn weird and different. I've played so many of your cases and yet you still manage to take me by surprise in some fashion every single time. I know what I'm gonna get from you, but at the same time I don't--that's what makes it special. That's what made me lament your retirement so much, because you're a guy who somehow never seems to run out of these bats*** ideas that may not always work seamlessly but all the same you've got the wherewithal and ambition (and obsession) necessary to see them implemented. There ain't nobody else like you, man, and there ain't no other case like The Dragon's Turnabout, either.

Here's hoping your next retirement goes as well as your last!

Magna cum laude.

*By the time of completion of this review, I have, in fact, now played A Burned Man Walks Down the Desolate Corridor. I probably will not be reviewing it as I do not have much to say about it. Was neat seeing something more on the (relatively) sillier side from you, though!

**That said, had you actually made Trucy the killer I never would have played anything by you ever again. If this gives you any ideas then it will still apply.

***I didn't, but I did remember that my nickname for him was "Rogglyc***" so it had to sound something like that
Last edited by Gumpei on Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blackrune
Spoken languages: English, German, Japanese

Post by Blackrune »

Gumpei wrote:
Spoiler : Gumpei Reviews The Dragon's Turnabout (Spoilers!) :
There are no dragons in this case.

0/10

THE DRAGON'S TURNABOUT
tfw no dragons
*ahem* So, I would like to copy a bit from the end of my Turnabout Curtain review:
"There's part of me that still doesn't honestly buy that you're done. General rule of retirement states that nobody retires for good unless there's something that actively prevents them from being able to continue."

To continue the stream of wrestling references that Blader and I tend to bring to your case threads nowadays, congratulations on cementing yourself as the Terry Funk of trial-makers by proving me absolutely right and returning to the fold a mere six months (estimating on when development began here) after your retirement. And that's with me not counting A Burned Man Walks Down The Desolate Corridor on technicality of it not being a trial. You've yet to actually leave the editor! You're the worst at retiring, DWaM.

Please keep it that way.
this is the gimmick i went with to make up for the lack of dragons in this case
Having started this introduction after I've already written much of what was below, I've realized that I actually have mostly negative things to say about the case. The fact that I liked it will surprise no one, so I will state upfront that I thought this was a great work that I enjoyed immensely. Your best? Eh, I'm not sure I'd say so. For me, Turnabouts of the Father probably still takes the gold, both due to personal preference and also because, as stated, I have a number of problems with this one.

The Dragon's Turnabout reminds me of the original Curtain, both in good and bad ways--but mostly just as it relates to the pure chaotic atmosphere of it all. It's a more subdued version of it, certainly; that much is obvious based on how this one actually makes sense! But still, it was the first case since that (to me) really captured the feel of utter overwhelming insanity and uncertainty at every turn paired with sheer gargantuan scale that Undone Curtains provided.

I remember saying in my final Curtain review that I thought you'd finally struck the best balance yet in terms of the "speed" of your dialogue. It didn't feel too long-winded as, say, Tomorrow did (in my estimation), but also didn't feel rushed. It felt like everything was given the proper time and room to breathe necessary! However, in regards to this case... now, I haven't played Burned Man (yet)*, but it seems like your writing style has gotten faster with every successive release you've made. I think this case actually moved too quickly for its own good at times, which isn't a thing I thought I'd ever say about one of yours! In a way, it does complement the more anarchic tone and structure and is probably just a direct result of how much is going on and the regularity of the twists, and it's not as if it's overly intrusive or marred my enjoyment a ton. Still, the rapid pace was noticeable to me at times, especially the further the case went on--by the last part, I was able to feel just how fatigued you were (or seemed to be) when writing it; I wouldn't want to call it "rushed" but it certainly felt more as if I was watching you blast through bulletpoints on a plot summary checklist so you could be done with it. The result is that A LOT OF F***ING THINGS HAPPEN but I never got much of a chance to digest those things, somewhat mitigating the impact.

Unfortunately, I'd rope in the final twist as something that lost impact for me based on how it was written. It was certainly shocking and ultimately logical enough to function in the story, but... I dunno. I didn't feel like I won in the end, I guess? Hell, it honestly felt like the mastermind did all my work for me. The last puzzle was clever but I had a hard time buying that they'd make such a simple mistake. I was left feeling like they would have been discovered regardless of my involvement by that point, my presence inconsequential to the eventual resolution.
Additionally, a thing that I think hampered the majority of the crazier parts of the case is... well, what winds up getting the most time dedicated to it are actually the most boring parts of the case! Seriously, why do we have TWO major confrontations with Kane? The mastermind gets little more than a single present while he gets just about everything else! AND HE DIDN'T EVEN KILL ANYONE! I know he's just the fall guy here, but I was so confused why it had to be him BOTH times. It was the same exact problem I had with the last case of Apollo Justice--like, I already found him guilty once! What satisfaction do I get from doing it again? This does it better than Succession did, of course, because it's not as if Kane is the real villain both times, which would have been the ultimate anticlimax--but still! I was never interested in Kane even as a hypothetical villain, partially because I knew it had to be someone else pulling the strings, but mostly just due to the fact because there really wasn't all that much to him. To me, the biggest confrontation in your case should make battling your opponent's personality just as engaging as solving the puzzles that go along with it. Kane offered nothing of substance to make opposing him a unique experience from going against anyone else; I never felt much of anything about him. And I thought that the first time I confronted him! THEN YOU MADE ME DO IT AGAIN.

On the flipside of this, the other major confrontation in The Dragon's Turnabout hooked me like very few I can recall have--naturally, I'm talking about the one with Trucy. You'll see this plenty in the liveplay logs between Blader and I that I'll get to posting soon enough, but I was legitimately unnerved by her entire role in the story before she finally came clean. I accredit it to the fact that--and I am not exaggerating at all here, in my estimation--you write Trucy better than any trial-maker has ever written a canon character. I thought this in Curtain, and I still think so after this case. Knowing how spot-on you are with her made the uncertainty regarding her presence and attitude shift frustrate me endlessly, and I felt completely in-tune with Phoenix during all of this as he, too, was deeply anxious for an answer all the while knowing he had to get through her game first before he would get one. I thought it incredibly sharp writing to not have him endlessly fret over why she was acting this way but still clearly communicating how obviously disturbed and in the dark he was about the whole situation; he simply knew it was something he had to swallow his pride and get through. This was everything I wanted from a confrontation--a twist that turns the case on its head against a daunting presence whose true intentions leave you spiraling into deep realms of self-doubt regarding everything you think you know about them and the case as a whole. The others may have been flops, but this one was a hugely effective success.**

Also, Blader can eat my ass about the life imprisonment joke. That was SO TRUCE.
Another thing I wasn't fond of was the whole "Phoenix's mom" subplot. It's built up a ton and Nick spends most of his downtime having angsty momologues about it, but she ultimately doesn't serve much of a purpose. I get wanting to make it personal for Phoenix, but Trucy does that much already; he should have been thinking about her, not his mom who died fifteen years ago who he'd never once alluded to prior! I mean, I'd be able to forgive that if she actually factored into events in some significant way, but she's got little more than incidental involvement. It felt shoehorned.

I don't have a ton to say about the other characters in the case, as most of them were either canon characters that I already knew you could do well (barring your normal!Athena who I was impressed with and your version of the Phantom who was perfect), your Phoenix who I have mixed opinions on as always, or OCs that didn't have enough screentime to leave much of an impact. Disregarding Marcus, who is fun but drops off the face of the earth halfway through the case and only ever existed to fool me specifically into making ridiculous theories about him, and Kane, who I've already talked about, the two OCs who have roles of relative importance are Jupiter and holy s*** I forgot both names of the prosecutor but the prosecutor. Jupiter was a character who I expected to be more weird and standout than he was, but I don't think he was bad by any stretch of the imagination. The ending with him was bizarre and felt a bit tacked-on, though it did add something more intriguing to him... not that there was much time to explore it in the aftermath. If nothing else, it WAS kind of a fun fakeout to have a bad ending where the real killer gets caught. The prosecutor whose name I better freakin' remember before I post this*** also offered something pretty unique; I dug the early mystery with him when you were piecing together the mystery of his deal alongside Phoenix that this guy was actively helping us, and the dynamic they had with each other of not trying to make their cooperation apparent was an amusing one. Oh, on that note, I thought your humor in this case was the best it's ever been! I know I've gone on long tangents before about your skit-type overdone comic bits, but the comedy in this case was far more hit than miss for me. You had punchlines! Witticisms! Tonally appropriate shifts! You got some real laughs out of me this time, mostly thanks to the general brevity of the jokes, so gold star on that front.

The gameplay side of things, I think, was a massive improvement from Curtain and a number of your other past works. The only contradiction I thought was particularly unfair was the very first one, as it were. Don't remember exactly how it played out but I know it took me the longest of anything else to figure out and that it was a profile present and WHY WOULD YOU HAVE THE FIRST CE SOLUTION BE A PROFILE DWAMMIT. Other than that, there were some clever puzzles here and there and I was able to mostly figure it all out on my own without a ton of trial and error. The inclusion of thought routes was also cool! Just in a visual sense really, since it's not like they contribute that much uniqueness when it's nothing but a series of multi-choice and present questions, but boy those animations are nice and seeing the revelation stills at the end of them is always gratifying. Best of all, however, there was no riddle game this time! I would thank you personally for this but I'm not going to because you made thembefore and thus you deserve nothing.
Again, a lotta negative things up there I realize, but what's the point of repeating everything I universally like about your style over and over? Regardless of anything I can say... it's a DWaM case, man! The release of anything by you is a major event, because I know I'm gonna get something awesome and, more importantly, something really goddamn weird and different. I've played so many of your cases and yet you still manage to take me by surprise in some fashion every single time. I know what I'm gonna get from you, but at the same time I don't--that's what makes it special. That's what made me lament your retirement so much, because you're a guy who somehow never seems to run out of these bats*** ideas that may not always work seamlessly but all the same you've got the wherewithal and ambition (and obsession) necessary to see them implemented. There ain't nobody else like you, man, and there ain't no other case like The Dragon's Turnabout, either.

Here's hoping your next retirement goes as well as your last!

Magna cum laude.

*By the time of completion of this review, I have, in fact, now played A Burned Man Walks Down the Desolate Corridor. I probably will not be reviewing it as I do not have much to say about it. Was neat seeing something more on the (relatively) sillier side from you, though!

**That said, had you actually made Trucy the killer I never would have played anything by you ever again. If this gives you any ideas then it will still apply.

***I didn't, but I did remember that my nickname for him was "Rogglyc***" so it had to sound something like that
Spoiler : part 4 :
How do you forget someone's name when it's Moriarty? I mean come on
Gumpei

Post by Gumpei »

Spoiler : @Burr :
BECAUSE HE DIED BEFORE I EVEN KNEW HIS NAME
Anyway, here's the SoC logs between Blader and I as promised:
Spoiler : he's #Sansbone, I'm Golden Lover :
[2/29/2016 12:31:51 AM] Golden Lover: anyway ya i'm red
[2/29/2016 12:31:57 AM] Golden Lover: so let's GO
[2/29/2016 12:33:10 AM] Golden Lover: i recognize this music
[2/29/2016 12:33:32 AM] #Sansbone: oh okay
[2/29/2016 12:33:36 AM] #Sansbone: this is what he meant by DD spoilers
[2/29/2016 12:33:44 AM] Golden Lover: yeah it's based on one of the bad endings
[2/29/2016 12:33:47 AM] #Sansbone: dwam sure never gets tired of rewriting DD canon
[2/29/2016 12:33:50 AM] Golden Lover: one i never got but i read about it
[2/29/2016 12:34:52 AM] #Sansbone: hey this is actually a really good excuse for trucy to not exist in DD too
[2/29/2016 12:34:54 AM] #Sansbone: well played, dwam
[2/29/2016 12:34:55 AM] #Sansbone: well played
[2/29/2016 12:35:02 AM] Golden Lover: well it's not quite that
[2/29/2016 12:35:11 AM] Golden Lover: it's directly based on one of the bad ends like i said
[2/29/2016 12:35:17 AM] #Sansbone: i know how you mean
[2/29/2016 12:35:17 AM] Golden Lover: so trucy's already barely existed up to that point
[2/29/2016 12:35:22 AM] #Sansbone: i know the ending youre talking about even
[2/29/2016 12:35:25 AM] #Sansbone: just making the point
[2/29/2016 12:35:28 AM] #Sansbone: lol trucy in DD
[2/29/2016 12:35:42 AM] Golden Lover: it does give her a purpose were this to actually be part of the game tho yes
[2/29/2016 12:37:18 AM] Golden Lover: this is hotel dusk
[2/29/2016 12:37:24 AM] #Sansbone: i guess Athena replaces Apollo as wright's punching bag
[2/29/2016 12:37:47 AM] #Sansbone: punching bag slash love interest depending on how you read into it
[2/29/2016 12:37:52 AM] Golden Lover: or last window
[2/29/2016 12:37:53 AM] Golden Lover: one of those
[2/29/2016 12:38:48 AM] Golden Lover: marrascaud
[2/29/2016 12:38:55 AM] #Sansbone: that's a name
[2/29/2016 12:38:55 AM] Golden Lover: wonder what that means
[2/29/2016 12:39:12 AM] #Sansbone: duacsarram....
[2/29/2016 12:39:15 AM] #Sansbone: ...nope, nothing there
[2/29/2016 12:41:40 AM] Golden Lover: she was just y'know?
[2/29/2016 12:41:46 AM] Golden Lover: that was an odd exchange
[2/29/2016 12:42:05 AM] Golden Lover: oh god that is a lot of pages
[2/29/2016 12:42:15 AM] Golden Lover: contradictions with that thing are gonna suuuuuck
[2/29/2016 12:42:29 AM] #Sansbone: good thing the walkthrough exists 8D
[2/29/2016 12:42:36 AM] Golden Lover: we ain't using it unless we have to
[2/29/2016 12:42:39 AM] #Sansbone: i know
[2/29/2016 12:42:41 AM] #Sansbone: but we might have to
[2/29/2016 12:42:58 AM] #Sansbone: also a goddamn chessboard magnet
[2/29/2016 12:43:09 AM] #Sansbone: i did not know those existed
[2/29/2016 12:43:25 AM] Golden Lover: seems like something edgeworth would have
[2/29/2016 12:43:26 AM] #Sansbone: ....its also apparently going to be important
[2/29/2016 12:43:30 AM] #Sansbone: THIS ought be good
[2/29/2016 12:43:31 AM] Golden Lover: naturally
[2/29/2016 12:44:04 AM] Golden Lover: look at fancy v6 functions over here
[2/29/2016 12:44:09 AM] Golden Lover: TWO PEOPLE!
[2/29/2016 12:44:21 AM] Golden Lover: also i think this door was in departed
[2/29/2016 12:45:08 AM] Golden Lover: he stole peppers' catchphrase!
[2/29/2016 12:45:18 AM] #Sansbone: lets be real
[2/29/2016 12:45:24 AM] #Sansbone: i made mcdonalds a thing way before anybody else did
[2/29/2016 12:46:16 AM] Golden Lover: ah dwam is continuing his streak about all his cases having deep themes of fatherhood
[2/29/2016 12:46:33 AM] #Sansbone: well not ALL of them
[2/29/2016 12:46:36 AM] #Sansbone: curtain wasn't about that
[2/29/2016 12:46:48 AM] Golden Lover: that's true
[2/29/2016 12:46:57 AM] Golden Lover: well actually no!
[2/29/2016 12:47:41 AM] Golden Lover: trucy and phoenix's relationship was very important in that too
[2/29/2016 12:47:57 AM] #Sansbone: i guess it was
[2/29/2016 12:48:00 AM] #Sansbone: it just wasn't a central theme
[2/29/2016 12:48:07 AM] Golden Lover: phoenix kinda does everything he does BECAUSE trucy cried
[2/29/2016 12:48:35 AM] Golden Lover: that was also my favorite part of curtain
[2/29/2016 12:49:13 AM] #Sansbone: speaking of curtain and indirectly apollo
[2/29/2016 12:49:20 AM] #Sansbone: the hell happened to him anyway
[2/29/2016 12:49:35 AM] Golden Lover: idk
[2/29/2016 12:49:37 AM] Golden Lover: we'll probably find out
[2/29/2016 12:49:41 AM] Golden Lover: well
[2/29/2016 12:49:44 AM] Golden Lover: going off the ending
[2/29/2016 12:50:02 AM] Golden Lover: he still totally thinks athena killed her mom
[2/29/2016 12:50:10 AM] Golden Lover: and probably also clay
[2/29/2016 12:50:17 AM] #Sansbone: ...possibly but DD really backed out of that plot point
[2/29/2016 12:50:19 AM] #Sansbone: as DD does
[2/29/2016 12:50:34 AM] #Sansbone: "Now I get to enjoy it in... another way."
[2/29/2016 12:50:36 AM] #Sansbone: KINKY KYLE
[2/29/2016 12:51:02 AM] #Sansbone: that's going to be a recurring theme whether you like it or not
[2/29/2016 12:51:21 AM] #Sansbone: whenever kinky kyle Jupiter over here says something that can be interpreted as sexual
[2/29/2016 12:51:23 AM] #Sansbone: i am going to say
[2/29/2016 12:51:27 AM] #Sansbone: KINKY KYLE in all caps
[2/29/2016 12:51:37 AM] Golden Lover: i have no complaints
[2/29/2016 12:51:45 AM] #Sansbone: HEY WHILE WE'RE AT IT
[2/29/2016 12:51:53 AM] #Sansbone: "Money is not an issue for me. You know that, Phoenix."
[2/29/2016 12:51:55 AM] #Sansbone: KINKY KYLE
[2/29/2016 12:52:15 AM] Golden Lover: that one's a stretch
[2/29/2016 12:52:34 AM] #Sansbone: you should know im flexible by now
[2/29/2016 12:52:43 AM] #Sansbone: ...kinky kyle?
[2/29/2016 12:53:42 AM] Golden Lover: you are ahead btw
[2/29/2016 12:53:42 AM] #Sansbone: "Well? Like what you see?"
[2/29/2016 12:53:46 AM] #Sansbone: KINKY KYLE
[2/29/2016 12:54:24 AM] #Sansbone: "Indeed! I'm sure Theresa would've loved the sight herself!"
[2/29/2016 12:54:27 AM] #Sansbone: KINKY KYLE
[2/29/2016 12:54:30 AM] #Sansbone: im having too much fun with this
[2/29/2016 12:54:33 AM] #Sansbone: you can probably tell
[2/29/2016 12:56:25 AM] #Sansbone: so how much do you wanna bet he stole the painting
[2/29/2016 12:56:32 AM] Golden Lover: who?
[2/29/2016 12:56:34 AM] Golden Lover: the guard?
[2/29/2016 12:56:41 AM] #Sansbone: no, the thief
[2/29/2016 12:56:47 AM] Golden Lover: oh
[2/29/2016 12:56:52 AM] Golden Lover: i imagine the thief will be dead in there
[2/29/2016 12:57:08 AM] #Sansbone: oh youre gonna counterwager me
[2/29/2016 12:57:14 AM] Golden Lover: i was wrong tho apparently
[2/29/2016 12:57:17 AM] #Sansbone: id make this a serious bet as to what we find inside of there
[2/29/2016 12:57:22 AM] #Sansbone: but i have a bad track record with that
[2/29/2016 12:57:51 AM] Golden Lover: his name is KANE
[2/29/2016 12:57:54 AM] Golden Lover: this is fantastic
[2/29/2016 12:58:06 AM] #Sansbone: AGH
[2/29/2016 12:58:10 AM] #Sansbone: I WAS RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG
[2/29/2016 12:58:13 AM] #Sansbone: I WOULD HAVE WON THAT BET
[2/29/2016 12:58:16 AM] #Sansbone: doesn't that FIGURE
[2/29/2016 12:58:20 AM] #Sansbone: the one time I DONT make a bet out of this
[2/29/2016 12:58:22 AM] #Sansbone: I WOULD HAVE WON IT
[2/29/2016 12:58:27 AM] Golden Lover: such is life
[2/29/2016 12:58:52 AM] #Sansbone: "There's a reason why I was so good at gambling, Athena."
[2/29/2016 12:58:55 AM] #Sansbone: well F*** YOU TOO WRIGHT
[2/29/2016 12:58:58 AM] #Sansbone: DONT RUB IT IN OR ANYTHING
[2/29/2016 12:59:03 AM] #Sansbone: IM NOT EVEN SORRY FOR YOU ANYMORE
[2/29/2016 12:59:10 AM] #Sansbone: i hope you die a horrible death in this case
[2/29/2016 12:59:57 AM] #Sansbone: kane's last name is Jacobs until i hear otherwise
[2/29/2016 12:59:58 AM] #Sansbone: in fact
[2/29/2016 1:00:02 AM] #Sansbone: even if i do hear otherwise
[2/29/2016 1:00:04 AM] #Sansbone: he's still jacobs
[2/29/2016 1:00:08 AM] Golden Lover: i am fine with this
[2/29/2016 1:00:35 AM] #Sansbone: "Spread out!"
[2/29/2016 1:00:37 AM] #Sansbone: KINKY KY-
[2/29/2016 1:00:43 AM] #Sansbone: ...no, that one's a stretch even FOR me
[2/29/2016 1:01:13 AM] #Sansbone: "we gave it our best shot"
[2/29/2016 1:01:15 AM] Golden Lover: he also suddenly lost his nametag
[2/29/2016 1:01:23 AM] Golden Lover: surprised he didn't die during the blackout
[2/29/2016 1:01:24 AM] #Sansbone: specifically we gave it our best shot by sitting on our butts doing nothing
[2/29/2016 1:01:27 AM] #Sansbone: it was a noble effort wright
[2/29/2016 1:01:58 AM] Golden Lover: o
[2/29/2016 1:02:54 AM] #Sansbone: marcus, marcus, marcus
[2/29/2016 1:02:58 AM] #Sansbone: theres gotta be something for marcus
[2/29/2016 1:03:11 AM] Golden Lover: are the guards brothers or something?
[2/29/2016 1:03:20 AM] #Sansbone: i don't approve if they are
[2/29/2016 1:03:25 AM] #Sansbone: marcus Jacobs doesn't roll off the tongue well
[2/29/2016 1:03:26 AM] #Sansbone: does it
[2/29/2016 1:03:47 AM] #Sansbone: oh now YOURE ahead
[2/29/2016 1:03:49 AM] Golden Lover: i love how nick has never mentioned his mother before and now he's just like "MOM............" all the time now
[2/29/2016 1:03:54 AM] #Sansbone: the power blackout just happened
[2/29/2016 1:03:57 AM] Golden Lover: and yeah i am
[2/29/2016 1:03:59 AM] Golden Lover: idk how that happened
[2/29/2016 1:04:18 AM] #Sansbone: i probably enjoyed kinky kyling too much
[2/29/2016 1:04:27 AM] #Sansbone: sadly it looks like im out of chances for that now with his character shift
[2/29/2016 1:04:30 AM] #Sansbone: it was fun while it lasted
[2/29/2016 1:04:46 AM] Golden Lover: eh, he'll probably testify
[2/29/2016 1:04:51 AM] #Sansbone: "It's merely a safety precaution."
[2/29/2016 1:04:57 AM] #Sansbone: KINKY KYLE
[2/29/2016 1:05:25 AM] Golden Lover: how is spread out a stretch but that one isn't
[2/29/2016 1:05:38 AM] #Sansbone: you have no imagination that's the problem
[2/29/2016 1:05:50 AM] #Sansbone: if you can't see that face saying that line in a sexy tone while he [DOES SOMETHING TOTALLY PG]
[2/29/2016 1:05:57 AM] #Sansbone: then i really don't know whats wrong with you
[2/29/2016 1:06:02 AM] #Sansbone: but something is
[2/29/2016 1:06:04 AM] #Sansbone: see a doctor about it
[2/29/2016 1:06:12 AM] Golden Lover: yeah i dunno what's wrong with me
[2/29/2016 1:06:33 AM] Golden Lover: also F*** YOU DWAM
[2/29/2016 1:06:37 AM] #Sansbone: "And we're supposed to just sit here?!"
[2/29/2016 1:06:39 AM] #Sansbone: well why not!
[2/29/2016 1:06:40 AM] Golden Lover: I USED THIS BACKGROUND IN MY COMPETITION ENTRY
[2/29/2016 1:06:44 AM] #Sansbone: It's all you've been doing all night!
[2/29/2016 1:07:18 AM] Golden Lover: and there aren't even any examines here!
[2/29/2016 1:07:21 AM] #Sansbone: kane is lying btw
[2/29/2016 1:07:24 AM] Golden Lover: YOU STEAL THIS BACKGROUND AND THEN DARE DEFILE IT SO
[2/29/2016 1:07:24 AM] #Sansbone: hes not claustrophobic
[2/29/2016 1:07:29 AM] #Sansbone: hes spent more than enough time in coffins
[2/29/2016 1:08:26 AM] #Sansbone: alright why not
[2/29/2016 1:08:29 AM] #Sansbone: he's Marcus Guard
[2/29/2016 1:08:35 AM] #Sansbone: that's about the surname he deserves
[2/29/2016 1:08:58 AM] #Sansbone: .....waaaiiiiiiiiiiiii
[2/29/2016 1:09:06 AM] #Sansbone: look at marrascaud again
[2/29/2016 1:09:07 AM] Golden Lover: huh didn't know these sprites existed
[2/29/2016 1:09:11 AM] #Sansbone: all the letters of "marcus" are there
[2/29/2016 1:09:22 AM] #Sansbone: ...probably looking too deep into nothing but
[2/29/2016 1:09:25 AM] Golden Lover: yes, that's probably going to be their flimsy argument
[2/29/2016 1:09:30 AM] Golden Lover: part of it anyway
[2/29/2016 1:09:39 AM] #Sansbone: marcus jones
[2/29/2016 1:09:41 AM] #Sansbone: i don't like it
[2/29/2016 1:09:44 AM] #Sansbone: youre marcus guard now
[2/29/2016 1:12:41 AM] Golden Lover: so this is an interesting situation
[2/29/2016 1:12:45 AM] #Sansbone: hey is he actually going to make the dark age of the law mean something
[2/29/2016 1:12:48 AM] #Sansbone: because that would be cool
[2/29/2016 1:13:12 AM] #Sansbone: (As if all that corruption would've
ended with a single trial...)
[2/29/2016 1:13:12 AM] #Sansbone: YES
[2/29/2016 1:13:14 AM] #Sansbone: YES
[2/29/2016 1:13:15 AM] #Sansbone: YES
[2/29/2016 1:13:17 AM] #Sansbone: ....YES
[2/29/2016 1:13:21 AM] #Sansbone: THAT DESERVED A FOURTH YES
[2/29/2016 1:13:27 AM] #Sansbone: technically a fifth
[2/29/2016 1:13:29 AM] #Sansbone: who cares!
[2/29/2016 1:13:36 AM] Golden Lover: i was a lil annoyed at that
[2/29/2016 1:14:01 AM] Golden Lover: while true i'm always afraid of these revisoning things basically just being excuses to snipe things they don't like
[2/29/2016 1:14:06 AM] Golden Lover: and that was definitely dwam sniping DD there
[2/29/2016 1:14:16 AM] Golden Lover: i just hope it's more than that
[2/29/2016 1:14:24 AM] #Sansbone: im too bitter to care that DD gets sniped
[2/29/2016 1:14:30 AM] #Sansbone: im gonna pop it every time
[2/29/2016 1:14:58 AM] #Sansbone: ....oh yeah
[2/29/2016 1:15:04 AM] #Sansbone: they DONT know do they
[2/29/2016 1:15:17 AM] Golden Lover: i assume it'll come up eventually
[2/29/2016 1:15:36 AM] Golden Lover: phoenix is really confusing me in this case
[2/29/2016 1:15:40 AM] Golden Lover: i can't tell how he feels about anything
[2/29/2016 1:15:50 AM] Golden Lover: he doesn't seem particularly depressed
[2/29/2016 1:16:08 AM] Golden Lover: something is definitely off about him tho
[2/29/2016 1:16:11 AM] #Sansbone: you aren't supposed to be able to read a good poker player
[2/29/2016 1:16:14 AM] #Sansbone: because then he wouldn't be good
[2/29/2016 1:16:15 AM] Golden Lover: can't tell if it's just me not liking how dwam writes him again or what
[2/29/2016 1:16:24 AM] Golden Lover: i mean you should if you're inside the poker player's head
[2/29/2016 1:16:48 AM] #Sansbone: that's the difference between a good poker player and a legendary one, you see
[2/29/2016 1:18:55 AM] #Sansbone: Me, a protector of justice,
had almost gotten an innocent
person found guilty!
[2/29/2016 1:18:57 AM] #Sansbone: what an actor
[2/29/2016 1:21:32 AM] #Sansbone: victim lady is totally in on it btw
[2/29/2016 1:21:53 AM] #Sansbone: i mean no id and shes the only other person who shows up to the little party
[2/29/2016 1:21:58 AM] #Sansbone: timings too good here
[2/29/2016 1:22:03 AM] Golden Lover: "MOTHER................"
[2/29/2016 1:22:07 AM] Golden Lover: phoenix is basically sephiroth now
[2/29/2016 1:22:16 AM] Golden Lover: and she's probably in on the theft yeah
[2/29/2016 1:22:26 AM] #Sansbone: well wright does probably smoke the echo grass now
[2/29/2016 1:22:29 AM] #Sansbone: or whatever that item was
[2/29/2016 1:24:11 AM] #Sansbone: "Great minds think alike"
[2/29/2016 1:24:26 AM] #Sansbone: am I the only one who hears the bit from demi gods when I see that saying now
[2/29/2016 1:24:46 AM] Golden Lover: apparently
[2/29/2016 1:24:52 AM] Golden Lover: i don't even remember that part
[2/29/2016 1:24:58 AM] #Sansbone: ok then ill keep it going that way
[2/29/2016 1:25:02 AM] #Sansbone: i like being an individual
[2/29/2016 1:25:36 AM] #Sansbone: you know
[2/29/2016 1:25:55 AM] #Sansbone: kane yankem Jacobs, also known as guard number two
[2/29/2016 1:26:07 AM] Golden Lover: i'm wondering where the f*** he went
[2/29/2016 1:26:09 AM] #Sansbone: there WAS a timeframe where he couldn't be seen by anyone at all
[2/29/2016 1:26:14 AM] #Sansbone: when he was in the vault all by himself
[2/29/2016 1:26:15 AM] #Sansbone: so
[2/29/2016 1:26:15 AM] #Sansbone: hm
[2/29/2016 1:26:31 AM] Golden Lover: i'mma get through the investigation before theorizing
[2/29/2016 1:26:48 AM] #Sansbone: of course im just spitballing things as they come to mind here
[2/29/2016 1:27:01 AM] Golden Lover: that said given dwam's past cases my pervading theory is GOST DIDDIT
[2/29/2016 1:27:38 AM] #Sansbone: well if you're right about THATS GOTTA BE KANE disappearing
[2/29/2016 1:27:45 AM] Golden Lover: those cameras give a lot of leeway here
[2/29/2016 1:27:46 AM] #Sansbone: this time he might just disappear
[2/29/2016 1:29:03 AM] #Sansbone: kinky kyle killed his mom btw
[2/29/2016 1:29:39 AM] Golden Lover: oh this seems obvious to me
[2/29/2016 1:30:05 AM] Golden Lover: there has to be another way out of the corridor tho
[2/29/2016 1:30:38 AM] Golden Lover: i wonder if this case will have any jammed door
[2/29/2016 1:31:08 AM] #Sansbone: smoking....
[2/29/2016 1:31:09 AM] #Sansbone: hm.
[2/29/2016 1:31:15 AM] #Sansbone: suddenly picking up that habit...
[2/29/2016 1:31:18 AM] #Sansbone: i'll remember that
[2/29/2016 1:31:38 AM] Golden Lover: yeah athena's already making me theory here, thought it was too easy
[2/29/2016 1:33:00 AM] Golden Lover: hm
[2/29/2016 1:33:07 AM] #Sansbone: this wright isn't as mean to his sidekick
[2/29/2016 1:33:14 AM] #Sansbone: i think Athena just doesn't make it easy for him as Apollo does
[2/29/2016 1:33:58 AM] Golden Lover: i legitimately didn't even realize marcus and kane had different sprites
[2/29/2016 1:34:05 AM] Golden Lover: i was so confused
[2/29/2016 1:34:33 AM] #Sansbone: you can see them side by side
[2/29/2016 1:34:37 AM] #Sansbone: but its not very different so
[2/29/2016 1:34:44 AM] #Sansbone: and its only for like 1 frame anyway
[2/29/2016 1:34:51 AM] Golden Lover: yeah it's obvious i just couldn't remember what they looked like individually
[2/29/2016 1:34:57 AM] Golden Lover: so i recalled one and just thought it was both of them
[2/29/2016 1:36:01 AM] Golden Lover: anyway--1. this case is impossible unless jupiter is on in it but 2. anything becomes possible if jupiter is in on it
[2/29/2016 1:36:17 AM] Golden Lover: so the latter is too boring and pointless to be true
[2/29/2016 1:37:35 AM] Golden Lover: the ghost of phoenix's mom did it
[2/29/2016 1:37:38 AM] Golden Lover: all makes sense now (y)
[2/29/2016 1:37:54 AM] #Sansbone: and her accomplice was the ghost of andre the giant?
[2/29/2016 1:38:26 AM] Golden Lover: she did it to get back at jupiter for killing her because it's gonna come out how obvious it is that marcus didn't do it and how nothing makes sense unless jupiter is lying and thus it must be him
[2/29/2016 1:38:39 AM] Golden Lover: she gets her revenge by making him rot in prison
[2/29/2016 1:41:32 AM] #Sansbone: im still goofing off with the investigation wondering if i missed anything but for now
[2/29/2016 1:41:34 AM] #Sansbone: KINKY
[2/29/2016 1:41:36 AM] #Sansbone: ....nick.....
[2/29/2016 1:42:09 AM] #Sansbone: oh come on
[2/29/2016 1:42:13 AM] #Sansbone: I had to examine the freaking WALL?!
[2/29/2016 1:42:20 AM] Golden Lover: well the painting was there
[2/29/2016 1:47:59 AM] #Sansbone: Athena just told that theory you told me about ages ago
[2/29/2016 1:48:10 AM] #Sansbone: this means i am roughly as behind you as i usually am during smackdown every week
[2/29/2016 1:48:27 AM] Golden Lover: well i'm almost at the end of the investigation so i'll stop there
[2/29/2016 1:48:52 AM] #Sansbone: oh kane is his LAST name
[2/29/2016 1:48:53 AM] #Sansbone: fine then
[2/29/2016 1:48:58 AM | Edited 1:49:18 AM] #Sansbone: you're not kane jacobs
[2/29/2016 1:49:05 AM] #Sansbone: you're Jacob Kane
[2/29/2016 1:49:11 AM] #Sansbone: (Y)
[2/29/2016 1:49:32 AM] Golden Lover: ah his female voice is part of the mystery
[2/29/2016 1:49:38 AM] Golden Lover: sort of
[2/29/2016 1:49:48 AM] #Sansbone: "Sorry, I meant my slave."
[2/29/2016 1:49:51 AM] #Sansbone: there we go wright
[2/29/2016 1:49:55 AM] #Sansbone: I knew you had it in you
[2/29/2016 1:50:51 AM] #Sansbone: i mighta been giving Jacob Kane and Marcus Guard too hard of a time here
[2/29/2016 1:50:57 AM] #Sansbone: i guess hes trying to do something with em
[2/29/2016 1:51:09 AM] Golden Lover: marcus is cute
[2/29/2016 1:51:44 AM] #Sansbone: you know the REAL mystery
[2/29/2016 1:51:53 AM] #Sansbone: why kanes profile never gets added to the record
[2/29/2016 1:52:10 AM] Golden Lover: it gets added when you're done speaking to him
[2/29/2016 1:53:18 AM] #Sansbone: oh it actually happens after he tells you about his hands
[2/29/2016 1:53:31 AM] Golden Lover: ya
[2/29/2016 1:53:48 AM] Golden Lover: also i think dwam took inspiration from TRev's evidence descriptions, holy s*** they are long
[2/29/2016 1:53:48 AM] #Sansbone: are we too far in to maintain PG or should I make a [BEATIIIIIIIIIIIIT] joke
[2/29/2016 1:54:05 AM] Golden Lover: i'm not gonna tell you how to live your life
[2/29/2016 1:54:15 AM] #Sansbone: well i don't really have one except i pity him
[2/29/2016 1:56:01 AM] Golden Lover: the dragon's turnabout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOLxQGLJouI#t=00m05s
[2/29/2016 1:56:12 AM] Golden Lover: (stewie is phoenix naturally)
[2/29/2016 1:56:27 AM] #Sansbone: you just compared a dwam case to family guy
[2/29/2016 1:56:34 AM] #Sansbone: im almost obligated to do something terrible to you now
[2/29/2016 1:57:01 AM] #Sansbone: given the security guards name probably something involving lolkane
[2/29/2016 1:57:05 AM] #Sansbone: ill think of something later
[2/29/2016 1:59:00 AM] Golden Lover: well definitely understand phoenix's mindset now at least
[2/29/2016 1:59:12 AM] #Sansbone: just ran into marcus
[2/29/2016 2:00:31 AM | Edited 2:00:33 AM] Golden Lover: i hope to god the prosecutor is payne
[2/29/2016 2:00:58 AM] #Sansbone: so do I actually
[2/29/2016 2:01:03 AM] #Sansbone: for really silly reasons
[2/29/2016 2:01:08 AM] Golden Lover: okay i'm on trial now
[2/29/2016 2:01:11 AM] Golden Lover: tell me when you're there
[2/29/2016 2:01:17 AM] Golden Lover: (brb for a sec)
[2/29/2016 2:02:49 AM] #Sansbone: i almost think Marcus's voice and what he can do with it is important somehow
[2/29/2016 2:03:11 AM] Golden Lover: well it is
[2/29/2016 2:03:14 AM] Golden Lover: he was the second scream
[2/29/2016 2:03:15 AM] #Sansbone: like when nick joked about being drunk off of bourbon grape juice i shrugged it off but the girlfriend impression made me think its nessacary
[2/29/2016 2:03:23 AM] #Sansbone: oh yeah it must have been!
[2/29/2016 2:03:24 AM] Golden Lover: idk if it has any importance beyond that or not
[2/29/2016 2:03:28 AM] Golden Lover: but that's definitely part of it
[2/29/2016 2:03:38 AM] Golden Lover: might have been both screams even
[2/29/2016 2:03:42 AM] #Sansbone: kinda silly to think she screamed while being stabbed to death
[2/29/2016 2:03:58 AM] #Sansbone: especially by someone who apparently knew what he was doing
[2/29/2016 2:04:21 AM] #Sansbone: okay so marcus is a thief
[2/29/2016 2:04:29 AM] #Sansbone: we are defending a thief on charges of theft
[2/29/2016 2:04:30 AM] #Sansbone: awesome!
[2/29/2016 2:07:47 AM] #Sansbone: but for real talk its probably apollo
[2/29/2016 2:07:51 AM] #Sansbone: the prosecutor, i mean
[2/29/2016 2:09:02 AM] Golden Lover: well when he said a long time ago i figured he actually meant a long time ago
[2/29/2016 2:09:14 AM] Golden Lover: maybe not tho
[2/29/2016 2:10:49 AM] #Sansbone: the dragon....
[2/29/2016 2:10:54 AM] #Sansbone: the painting, woman and the dragon
[2/29/2016 2:10:57 AM] #Sansbone: dragon killed the woman
[2/29/2016 2:10:59 AM] #Sansbone: SYMBOLISM.
[2/29/2016 2:14:01 AM] #Sansbone: oh i wasn't even at the phone call yet
[2/29/2016 2:14:06 AM] #Sansbone: but that definitely sounded like apollo
[2/29/2016 2:14:29 AM] #Sansbone: ive always wanted a Apollo vs Phoenix grudge trial ever since Platinum
[2/29/2016 2:14:34 AM] #Sansbone: I might not have to write one now!
[2/29/2016 2:14:41 AM] Golden Lover: it'd be fun ya
[2/29/2016 2:14:48 AM] #Sansbone: well its more like it was fun
[2/29/2016 2:14:53 AM] #Sansbone: platinum was fun im sad its dead
[2/29/2016 2:15:36 AM] #Sansbone: anyway yeah its trial time
[2/29/2016 2:15:37 AM] #Sansbone: or lobby tim
[2/29/2016 2:15:37 AM] #Sansbone: e
[2/29/2016 2:15:39 AM] #Sansbone: whichever
[2/29/2016 2:15:45 AM] Golden Lover: then GO
[2/29/2016 2:16:17 AM] Golden Lover: oh that was a cute idea
[2/29/2016 2:16:19 AM] #Sansbone: "She's on the bathroom."
[2/29/2016 2:16:21 AM] #Sansbone: holy s***
[2/29/2016 2:16:25 AM] #Sansbone: Athena's athletic
[2/29/2016 2:16:36 AM] #Sansbone: i like this Athena better than canon Athena already
[2/29/2016 2:16:41 AM] #Sansbone: just because she can be on the bathroom
[2/29/2016 2:17:46 AM] Golden Lover: what
[2/29/2016 2:18:36 AM] Golden Lover: ...k
[2/29/2016 2:18:44 AM] #Sansbone: what at trucy or what at my dumb joke
[2/29/2016 2:18:53 AM] Golden Lover: at truce
[2/29/2016 2:19:58 AM] #Sansbone: something IS definitely wrong with that phone call though
[2/29/2016 2:20:05 AM] Golden Lover: no s***
[2/29/2016 2:20:10 AM] #Sansbone: could be brainwashing but ehhhh
[2/29/2016 2:20:11 AM] #Sansbone: too easy
[2/29/2016 2:20:14 AM] #Sansbone: a phony?
[2/29/2016 2:20:24 AM] Golden Lover: nah the dialogue implicates that it's definitely real
[2/29/2016 2:20:52 AM] Golden Lover: oh the prosecutor was nobody interesting
[2/29/2016 2:20:53 AM] Golden Lover: how lame
[2/29/2016 2:21:26 AM] #Sansbone: well so much for my Apollo theory
[2/29/2016 2:21:31 AM] #Sansbone: you have to admit everything clicked with it though
[2/29/2016 2:24:51 AM] Golden Lover: why are we even bothering to have a trial until we have those prints confirmed
[2/29/2016 2:25:02 AM] #Sansbone: because lol dark age of the law
[2/29/2016 2:29:06 AM] Golden Lover: boy this is a flimsy case
[2/29/2016 2:30:07 AM] #Sansbone: that's probably the point
[2/29/2016 2:30:13 AM] Golden Lover: probably
[2/29/2016 2:30:20 AM] Golden Lover: phoenix already said they can't lose this case
[2/29/2016 2:30:27 AM] Golden Lover: i think he literally meant that
[2/29/2016 2:32:41 AM] Golden Lover: is it a v6 thing that the testimony goes back to the start after pressing?
[2/29/2016 2:32:43 AM] Golden Lover: if so that's weird
[2/29/2016 2:32:47 AM] Golden Lover: might be the way dwam coded it tho
[2/29/2016 2:33:25 AM] #Sansbone: ive never made anything in v6 don't ask me
[2/29/2016 2:36:08 AM] Golden Lover: oh it actually doesn't do that idk why i thought it did
[2/29/2016 2:38:05 AM] #Sansbone: think i know whats wrong here
[2/29/2016 2:38:08 AM] #Sansbone: just not sure how to prove it
[2/29/2016 2:38:15 AM] Golden Lover: that's my problem too yeah
[2/29/2016 2:38:26 AM] #Sansbone:
After that, he hid the painting
and, not knowing he would be
arrested, waited to take it later.
[2/29/2016 2:38:31 AM] #Sansbone: Then we're agreement this is the problem?
[2/29/2016 2:38:38 AM] #Sansbone: He couldn't have predicted his arrest?
[2/29/2016 2:39:07 AM] Golden Lover: nah i'm not sure it's that
[2/29/2016 2:39:19 AM] Golden Lover: i was fixated on how he'd known he would have enough time alone
[2/29/2016 2:39:27 AM] #Sansbone: well ill look there
[2/29/2016 2:39:31 AM] #Sansbone: you look for where youre looking
[2/29/2016 2:39:40 AM] #Sansbone: im gonna savescum the f*** outta this if i have to
[2/29/2016 2:41:21 AM] #Sansbone: GOT IT
[2/29/2016 2:41:26 AM] #Sansbone: ill wait if you want
[2/29/2016 2:41:28 AM] #Sansbone: or i can tell you
[2/29/2016 2:41:29 AM] #Sansbone: either or
[2/29/2016 2:41:38 AM] Golden Lover: wow loading is so much faster in v6
[2/29/2016 2:41:53 AM] #Sansbone: yeah i don't like the v6 editor but PLAYING stuff is awesome
[2/29/2016 2:41:58 AM] #Sansbone: you can savescum super easily
[2/29/2016 2:42:01 AM] Golden Lover: player is a huge improvement yeah
[2/29/2016 2:42:02 AM] #Sansbone: a feature i shamelessly abuse
[2/29/2016 2:42:03 AM] Golden Lover: the editor is s*** tho
[2/29/2016 2:42:04 AM] #Sansbone: which is fitting
[2/29/2016 2:42:09 AM] #Sansbone: my avatar is shame-us after all
[2/29/2016 2:42:23 AM] Golden Lover: k got it
[2/29/2016 2:42:35 AM] #Sansbone: you can say it any time now
[2/29/2016 2:42:36 AM] #Sansbone: i was right
[2/29/2016 2:42:42 AM] Golden Lover: you were
[2/29/2016 2:42:58 AM] Golden Lover: the press convo for the one i was on actually gets a long explanation so i shoulda figured
[2/29/2016 2:43:01 AM] Golden Lover: i just missed that press somehow
[2/29/2016 2:43:46 AM] Golden Lover: o now we're back here
[2/29/2016 2:44:10 AM] #Sansbone: i
[2/29/2016 2:44:14 AM] #Sansbone: i guess i wasn't right then
[2/29/2016 2:44:18 AM] Golden Lover: nope!
[2/29/2016 2:46:58 AM] #Sansbone: for a flimsy case this sure is a tricky one
[2/29/2016 2:46:59 AM] #Sansbone: isn't it
[2/29/2016 2:47:17 AM] Golden Lover: well it's like, everything is a problem
[2/29/2016 2:47:23 AM] Golden Lover: i just don't know which we're supposed to point out
[2/29/2016 2:48:37 AM] Golden Lover: it doesn't help either that the co-council convo is about how the entire testimony is flimsy
[2/29/2016 2:52:40 AM] #Sansbone: i honestly cant find a single contradictory statement here besides the last one
[2/29/2016 2:52:47 AM] #Sansbone: and ive already presented basically everything
[2/29/2016 2:53:00 AM] Golden Lover: i'm trying a couple of things
[2/29/2016 2:55:12 AM] #Sansbone: GOT IT
[2/29/2016 2:55:59 AM] #Sansbone: you need it or
[2/29/2016 2:56:36 AM] Golden Lover: what statement
[2/29/2016 2:57:01 AM] #Sansbone: the one about him being distracted
[2/29/2016 2:57:11 AM] #Sansbone: this goes back to our theory about victim lady being in on it
[2/29/2016 2:57:14 AM] #Sansbone: ...hey
[2/29/2016 2:57:16 AM] #Sansbone: ...no
[2/29/2016 2:57:18 AM] #Sansbone: no, that's dumb
[2/29/2016 2:57:27 AM] #Sansbone: i was going to suggest victim lady was Theresa
[2/29/2016 2:57:27 AM] Golden Lover: ugh of course it was a profile
[2/29/2016 2:57:31 AM] #Sansbone: then i realized how dumb that was
[2/29/2016 2:57:55 AM] Golden Lover: don't do a f***in' profile for the first testimony contradiction dwam you asshole
[2/29/2016 2:58:14 AM] Golden Lover: at least i was right after all
[2/29/2016 2:58:26 AM] Golden Lover: that also would be dumb yes because theresa has a profile
[2/29/2016 3:00:21 AM] #Sansbone: told you the flimsy case was the point
[2/29/2016 3:00:36 AM] Golden Lover: i agreed that it was
[2/29/2016 3:01:00 AM] #Sansbone: THATS GOTTA BE KANE
[2/29/2016 3:01:03 AM] #Sansbone: THATS GOTTA BE KANE
[2/29/2016 3:03:57 AM] Golden Lover: it's weird that kane would suggest marcus a thief in his own testimony
[2/29/2016 3:04:16 AM] Golden Lover: rather than just saying what he saw and then having rogglyc*** give his theory about what it was
[2/29/2016 3:04:28 AM] #Sansbone: rogglyc***
[2/29/2016 3:04:30 AM] #Sansbone: i like that
[2/29/2016 3:04:34 AM] #Sansbone: i hope that's an STD one day
[2/29/2016 3:04:37 AM] #Sansbone: if i ever invent a STD
[2/29/2016 3:04:40 AM] #Sansbone: i will name it rogglyc***
[2/29/2016 3:04:44 AM] Golden Lover: glad to have inspired you so
[2/29/2016 3:06:43 AM] #Sansbone: ahahahhahah
[2/29/2016 3:06:47 AM] #Sansbone: poor wright
[2/29/2016 3:06:55 AM] #Sansbone: lamenting the loss of his bourbon grape juice
[2/29/2016 3:07:59 AM] Golden Lover: i already got it btw
[2/29/2016 3:08:05 AM] Golden Lover: lemme know when you do
[2/29/2016 3:08:23 AM] #Sansbone: He paced around. I realized that
he had this weird limp. He couldn't
bend his left leg at all.
[2/29/2016 3:08:26 AM] #Sansbone: this is the statement right
[2/29/2016 3:08:28 AM] Golden Lover: nah
[2/29/2016 3:08:47 AM] #Sansbone: co council sure implied it was about the limp
[2/29/2016 3:08:48 AM] #Sansbone: Looking back on it, he must've
wrapped the painting around his
leg. That's where he'd hid it!
[2/29/2016 3:08:50 AM] #Sansbone: so... here?
[2/29/2016 3:08:51 AM] Golden Lover: that one yeah
[2/29/2016 3:09:23 AM] #Sansbone: also got it
[2/29/2016 3:09:28 AM] Golden Lover: going then
[2/29/2016 3:10:35 AM] #Sansbone: My client is far from a TALL
order!
[2/29/2016 3:10:39 AM] #Sansbone: annoying orange laugh
[2/29/2016 3:13:19 AM] Golden Lover: jupiter just gonna stand there blocking kane's view
[2/29/2016 3:13:59 AM] #Sansbone: im fine with that
[2/29/2016 3:19:34 AM] Golden Lover: got it
[2/29/2016 3:19:57 AM] #Sansbone: i think i know whats up?
[2/29/2016 3:19:59 AM] #Sansbone: That means that the thief and
killer here is Marrascaud!
[2/29/2016 3:20:02 AM] #Sansbone: why assume hes the killer too
[2/29/2016 3:20:10 AM] Golden Lover: nah it's simpler than that
[2/29/2016 3:20:13 AM] Golden Lover: right statement tho
[2/29/2016 3:21:16 AM] Golden Lover: well actually that is the right reasoning
[2/29/2016 3:21:32 AM] Golden Lover: i had a wrong idea right evidence
[2/29/2016 3:21:40 AM] Golden Lover: better than the inverse of that at least
[2/29/2016 3:22:14 AM] #Sansbone: IT IS TIME
[2/29/2016 3:22:19 AM] #Sansbone: FOR THE NEWSPAPER CONTRADICTIONS
[2/29/2016 3:22:31 AM] Golden Lover: this one was actually simple
[2/29/2016 3:22:34 AM] Golden Lover: not as scary as i thought
[2/29/2016 3:26:36 AM] Golden Lover: i actually did like how he turned that around
[2/29/2016 3:26:57 AM] Golden Lover: just the sudden realization of "wait why am i even buying this"
[2/29/2016 3:28:27 AM] Golden Lover: okay there's no way this case is clear tho
[2/29/2016 3:28:31 AM] Golden Lover: i know it's gonna get stopped but c'mon udgey
[2/29/2016 3:28:37 AM] Golden Lover: you dunno s***, i dunno s***
[2/29/2016 3:29:40 AM] Golden Lover: ahaha i figured he had to be helping us
[2/29/2016 3:30:02 AM] #Sansbone: you know its probably edgey
[2/29/2016 3:30:09 AM] Golden Lover: nah
[2/29/2016 3:30:12 AM] #Sansbone: the sprites and the interactions kinda imply it
[2/29/2016 3:30:18 AM] Golden Lover: edgey would be better at his job
[2/29/2016 3:30:23 AM] Golden Lover: rogglyc***'s not as competent
[2/29/2016 3:31:08 AM] Golden Lover: couldn't they have just delayed by asking to wait for the F***ING FINGERPRINTS
[2/29/2016 3:31:32 AM] Golden Lover: also he specified that he was "impersonating" a prosecutor
[2/29/2016 3:35:06 AM] Golden Lover: aside: dwam's comedy has been much better in this case than his others imo
[2/29/2016 3:35:26 AM] #Sansbone: ive always liked his comedy so
[2/29/2016 3:35:26 AM] Golden Lover: there's some actual punchlines instead of skits
[2/29/2016 3:35:46 AM] Golden Lover: it's gotten a few laughs out of me
[2/29/2016 3:36:49 AM] #Sansbone: j liked the little spat with rogglyc***
[2/29/2016 3:37:34 AM] Golden Lover: got it
[2/29/2016 3:37:45 AM] #Sansbone: is it the added statement
[2/29/2016 3:37:48 AM] Golden Lover: ye
[2/29/2016 3:37:49 AM] #Sansbone: its usually the added statement
[2/29/2016 3:37:58 AM] #Sansbone: i cant find anything that implies that rule was broken though
[2/29/2016 3:38:52 AM] Golden Lover: well it's not about the rule being broken
[2/29/2016 3:39:04 AM] Golden Lover: it's about proving that marcus isn't marrascaud
[2/29/2016 3:39:31 AM] #Sansbone: am i looking for evidence...?
[2/29/2016 3:39:39 AM] Golden Lover: i mean ya
[2/29/2016 3:41:57 AM] Golden Lover: you get
[2/29/2016 3:42:05 AM] #Sansbone: yep
[2/29/2016 3:42:41 AM] Golden Lover: oh
[2/29/2016 3:42:48 AM] Golden Lover: that one goes back to the testimony too
[2/29/2016 3:45:37 AM] Golden Lover: ummm
[2/29/2016 3:47:16 AM] Golden Lover: we don't have any evidence about marcus's criminal record
[2/29/2016 3:48:22 AM] Golden Lover: you have any ideas
[2/29/2016 3:49:06 AM] #Sansbone: huh?
[2/29/2016 3:49:08 AM] #Sansbone: what do you mean
[2/29/2016 3:49:22 AM] #Sansbone: you cant mean his first testimony its really blatant
[2/29/2016 3:49:27 AM] Golden Lover: what
[2/29/2016 3:49:36 AM] Golden Lover: soooo you aren't on jupiter's testimony now i take it
[2/29/2016 3:49:58 AM] #Sansbone: marcus is on the stand
[2/29/2016 3:50:01 AM] #Sansbone: ....did i somehow get ahead
[2/29/2016 3:50:03 AM] Golden Lover: right i was worried about that
[2/29/2016 3:50:06 AM] Golden Lover: yeah
[2/29/2016 3:50:10 AM] Golden Lover: did you only present one thing to him?
[2/29/2016 3:50:20 AM] Golden Lover: 'cause i presented one thinking i got it and circled back to the testimony, that was what i meant
[2/29/2016 3:51:05 AM] #Sansbone: ...oh
[2/29/2016 3:51:05 AM] #Sansbone: OH
[2/29/2016 3:51:08 AM] #Sansbone: I SEE WHAT HAPPENED
[2/29/2016 3:51:13 AM] #Sansbone: i checked the walkthrough
[2/29/2016 3:51:17 AM] #Sansbone: no you had the right evidence
[2/29/2016 3:51:20 AM] #Sansbone: you had the wrong page
[2/29/2016 3:51:22 AM] #Sansbone: page 1
[2/29/2016 3:51:22 AM] Golden Lover: oh
[2/29/2016 3:51:23 AM] #Sansbone: not 3
[2/29/2016 3:51:25 AM] Golden Lover: that's f***ing stupid
[2/29/2016 3:51:31 AM] Golden Lover: just tell me i got the wrong page
[2/29/2016 3:51:44 AM] Golden Lover: the LAST thing i'm gonna think i need to do to pass it again is do the same exact thing
[2/29/2016 3:52:49 AM] Golden Lover: well i'm way behind now
[2/29/2016 3:53:31 AM] #Sansbone: i needed a p*** break anyway
[2/29/2016 3:53:42 AM] #Sansbone: and not that far behind
[2/29/2016 3:53:48 AM] #Sansbone: next testimony is comedically easy
[2/29/2016 3:53:52 AM] #Sansbone: youll be with me in no time
[2/29/2016 3:59:52 AM] Golden Lover: i'm at the thought route now
[2/29/2016 4:01:18 AM] Golden Lover: you don't lose life for getting the first one wrong
[2/29/2016 4:01:34 AM] #Sansbone: gamebreaking error
[2/29/2016 4:01:39 AM] #Sansbone: that and all the really minor typos
[2/29/2016 4:01:40 AM] #Sansbone: 0/10
[2/29/2016 4:01:44 AM] Golden Lover: p much
[2/29/2016 4:06:24 AM] #Sansbone: i just solved the thought route
[2/29/2016 4:06:27 AM] #Sansbone: you still on it
[2/29/2016 4:06:30 AM] Golden Lover: yeah
[2/29/2016 4:06:32 AM] Golden Lover: almost done i think'
[2/29/2016 4:06:38 AM] #Sansbone: its a long one
[2/29/2016 4:06:44 AM] #Sansbone: doesn't even seem right to call it a thought route
[2/29/2016 4:06:58 AM] #Sansbone: its a thought route on steroids
[2/29/2016 4:08:38 AM] Golden Lover: got it
[2/29/2016 4:08:47 AM] #Sansbone: so yeah i had the basic concept right!
[2/29/2016 4:08:57 AM] #Sansbone: kane stole the painting in the window he wasn't being monitored by anyone
[2/29/2016 4:09:13 AM] #Sansbone: there is absolutely no way i could have figured out that silly ass rube Goldberg with the string though
[2/29/2016 4:09:21 AM] Golden Lover: yeaaaaah
[2/29/2016 4:09:33 AM] #Sansbone: just goes to show you
[2/29/2016 4:09:36 AM] #Sansbone: when in doubt
[2/29/2016 4:09:38 AM] #Sansbone: its gotta be kane
[2/29/2016 4:09:49 AM] Golden Lover: that made me laugh
[2/29/2016 4:09:56 AM] #Sansbone: im glad
[2/29/2016 4:17:09 AM] Golden Lover: oh wow the lack of fingerprints should have made him more obvious
[2/29/2016 4:17:12 AM] Golden Lover: prosthetic hands duh
[2/29/2016 4:17:16 AM] Golden Lover: that was an easy go
[2/29/2016 4:17:28 AM] #Sansbone: well i never thought about the prints on the painting
[2/29/2016 4:17:32 AM] #Sansbone: and hes not the killer either so
[2/29/2016 4:17:39 AM] Golden Lover: true
[2/29/2016 4:20:54 AM] #Sansbone: just a question i feel like asking
[2/29/2016 4:21:05 AM] #Sansbone: do you feel lucky
[2/29/2016 4:21:10 AM] #Sansbone: ...well, do you, punk?
[2/29/2016 4:21:22 AM] Golden Lover: what
[2/29/2016 4:21:33 AM] #Sansbone: youll see
[2/29/2016 4:23:40 AM] Golden Lover: wha
[2/29/2016 4:23:44 AM] Golden Lover: i can't select evidence all of a sudden
[2/29/2016 4:23:49 AM] Golden Lover: oh wait
[2/29/2016 4:23:51 AM] Golden Lover: this is profiles only k
[2/29/2016 4:23:53 AM] Golden Lover: duh
[2/29/2016 4:27:38 AM] Golden Lover: annnnnd that's game
[2/29/2016 4:28:00 AM] Golden Lover: more hotel dusk
[2/29/2016 4:28:19 AM] #Sansbone: ....f***ing MAGNETS
[2/29/2016 4:28:22 AM] #Sansbone: HOW DO THEY WORK
[2/29/2016 4:28:43 AM] Golden Lover: is that an actual question
[2/29/2016 4:29:27 AM] #Sansbone: sort of but its also appropriate time for the meme
[2/29/2016 4:29:36 AM] #Sansbone: needing to prove that magnets exist and all
[2/29/2016 4:29:53 AM] Golden Lover: oh i'm ahead
[2/29/2016 4:31:59 AM] Golden Lover: now this is interesting
[2/29/2016 4:33:13 AM] Golden Lover: except he turned around on it quickly nvm
[2/29/2016 4:33:33 AM] #Sansbone: WELP
[2/29/2016 4:33:37 AM] #Sansbone: PERSON X EXISTS
[2/29/2016 4:34:22 AM] Golden Lover: F***
[2/29/2016 4:34:27 AM] Golden Lover: I THOUGHT IT MIGHT COME TO THIS BUT
[2/29/2016 4:34:31 AM] Golden Lover: F***********K
[2/29/2016 4:34:58 AM] #Sansbone: ...this is an odd thing to get emotional about
[2/29/2016 4:35:00 AM] #Sansbone: ill see
[2/29/2016 4:35:16 AM] Golden Lover: (i am waiting on part 3)
[2/29/2016 4:37:13 AM] #Sansbone: for the record
[2/29/2016 4:37:30 AM] #Sansbone: do you feel lucky was about how you have to gamble to get Jupiter to the stand to call kane out on his bull
[2/29/2016 4:37:38 AM] Golden Lover: right i forgot about that
[2/29/2016 4:38:40 AM] #Sansbone: WELL THEN.
[2/29/2016 4:38:42 AM] #Sansbone: INTERESTING.
[2/29/2016 4:38:52 AM] Golden Lover: indeed
[2/29/2016 4:39:32 AM] #Sansbone: ok
[2/29/2016 4:39:33 AM] #Sansbone: on part 3
[2/29/2016 4:39:35 AM] Golden Lover: GO
[2/29/2016 4:40:52 AM] Golden Lover: dwam also stole mastermind trucy before i could do it
[2/29/2016 4:40:59 AM] Golden Lover: (tho i mean she's obviously not the real mastermind)
[2/29/2016 4:41:08 AM] Golden Lover: (but she kind of is one regardless how it goes from here)
[2/29/2016 4:41:42 AM] #Sansbone: this is a really cool setup though
[2/29/2016 4:41:45 AM] #Sansbone: this is an interrogation
[2/29/2016 4:41:47 AM] Golden Lover: it is
[2/29/2016 4:41:49 AM] #Sansbone: not a trial
[2/29/2016 4:41:53 AM] #Sansbone: so no judgey in the way to be dumb
[2/29/2016 4:47:01 AM] Golden Lover: this unsettles me greatly
[2/29/2016 4:47:10 AM] Golden Lover: legitimately very uncomfortable rn
[2/29/2016 4:50:20 AM] #Sansbone: am i looking at statement two here?
[2/29/2016 4:50:21 AM] #Sansbone: or four?
[2/29/2016 4:50:31 AM] Golden Lover: oh i haven't solved it yet
[2/29/2016 4:51:22 AM] Golden Lover: now i did tho
[2/29/2016 4:51:23 AM] Golden Lover: (it's two)
[2/29/2016 4:51:43 AM] #Sansbone: i am drawing a complete blank at how to connect trucy to any of this then
[2/29/2016 4:51:47 AM] #Sansbone: ...newspapers are my only ideas
[2/29/2016 4:52:50 AM] Golden Lover: she slipped
[2/29/2016 4:53:03 AM] Golden Lover: said something she shouldn't know
[2/29/2016 4:53:05 AM] #Sansbone: right
[2/29/2016 4:53:06 AM] #Sansbone: case
[2/29/2016 4:53:09 AM] #Sansbone: murder case
[2/29/2016 4:53:34 AM] #Sansbone: ehhhhh not quite that
[2/29/2016 4:53:41 AM] #Sansbone: the connections a bit too much of a stretch for me
[2/29/2016 4:53:53 AM] #Sansbone: i feel like there should have been a clearer way to expose that
[2/29/2016 4:55:41 AM] #Sansbone: social media being used in AA arguments
[2/29/2016 4:55:47 AM] #Sansbone: i feel like i should have been waiting longer for this day
[2/29/2016 4:56:53 AM] Golden Lover: that was a silly present
[2/29/2016 4:58:42 AM] #Sansbone: yse
[2/29/2016 4:58:43 AM] #Sansbone: yes
[2/29/2016 4:58:45 AM] #Sansbone: yes it was
[2/29/2016 4:59:01 AM] #Sansbone: cant say it didn't throw me off the track of the obvious
[2/29/2016 5:01:37 AM] #Sansbone: you want a stretch?
[2/29/2016 5:01:44 AM] #Sansbone: i can photoshop nick's head on a sucker stick
[2/29/2016 5:01:47 AM] #Sansbone: just for this one line in the trial
[2/29/2016 5:01:49 AM] #Sansbone: hows that
[2/29/2016 5:01:52 AM] #Sansbone: hows that for a stretch
[2/29/2016 5:01:58 AM] #Sansbone: youll never be able to complain about stretches again
[2/29/2016 5:02:10 AM] Golden Lover: that's not really a stretch it's just a weird amount of effort to put into something
[2/29/2016 5:02:17 AM] Golden Lover: because the joke is actually there
[2/29/2016 5:02:21 AM] Golden Lover: a stretch would be if it wasn't
[2/29/2016 5:02:23 AM] #Sansbone: not really i can do it in like 20 seconds
[2/29/2016 5:02:29 AM] #Sansbone: ill show you later
[2/29/2016 5:02:53 AM] Golden Lover: i'm kinda fuming at this case rn
[2/29/2016 5:03:10 AM] Golden Lover: i just feel like i have to finish it now
[2/29/2016 5:03:33 AM] Golden Lover: i NEED to have the explanation for trucy's behavior so it can either explain everything or i can ridicule dwam for it being a s****y reason
[2/29/2016 5:03:55 AM] Golden Lover: sitting herre playing it with no understanding of why she's like this is making me angry
[2/29/2016 5:04:41 AM] #Sansbone: youll get there relax your tits
[2/29/2016 5:04:52 AM] #Sansbone: dwam isn't the type of person to do trucy killer for the sake of trucy killer
[2/29/2016 5:05:04 AM] Golden Lover: well i doubt she's the killer still
[2/29/2016 5:05:10 AM] Golden Lover: but she's clearly still changed a lot
[2/29/2016 5:05:38 AM] #Sansbone: i trust DWaM enough to do this all with a reason in mind
[2/29/2016 5:05:40 AM] #Sansbone: so should you
[2/29/2016 5:05:51 AM] Golden Lover: i'm hesitant that such a reason exists
[2/29/2016 5:05:54 AM] Golden Lover: but like you said we'll get there
[2/29/2016 5:07:36 AM] Golden Lover: dwam did put in a right idea wrong evidence prompt there so i appreciate that
[2/29/2016 5:08:03 AM] #Sansbone: that he did
[2/29/2016 5:08:08 AM] #Sansbone: i ran into the exact same thing you did
[2/29/2016 5:09:00 AM] Golden Lover: this is sort of a cheap way out of this problem but eh
[2/29/2016 5:09:06 AM] Golden Lover: it was necessary i suppose
[2/29/2016 5:10:09 AM] Golden Lover: f*** you dwam
[2/29/2016 5:13:01 AM] Golden Lover: wtf why is there a unique fail convo that doesn't mention the evidence
[2/29/2016 5:13:07 AM] Golden Lover: it's like there are two generic ones
[2/29/2016 5:13:58 AM] #Sansbone: yeah that's weird
[2/29/2016 5:14:00 AM] Golden Lover: i'm also f***ing confused as to what's even being ASKED here
[2/29/2016 5:14:22 AM] #Sansbone: theres really no easy way to connect the dots here so ill just tell you
[2/29/2016 5:14:23 AM] Golden Lover: okay there
[2/29/2016 5:14:25 AM] Golden Lover: i got it
[2/29/2016 5:14:26 AM] #Sansbone: present the frame or the cam-
[2/29/2016 5:14:28 AM] #Sansbone: yeah ok
[2/29/2016 5:15:16 AM] Golden Lover: wait i didn't even get it
[2/29/2016 5:15:20 AM] Golden Lover: that answer was wrong
[2/29/2016 5:15:24 AM] #Sansbone: eh?
[2/29/2016 5:15:29 AM] Golden Lover: okay there we go
[2/29/2016 5:15:32 AM] #Sansbone: which did you-
[2/29/2016 5:15:33 AM] #Sansbone: okay
[2/29/2016 5:15:36 AM] Golden Lover: jeez
[2/29/2016 5:15:37 AM] #Sansbone: "What can I say?
I like a good show."
[2/29/2016 5:15:39 AM] #Sansbone: KINKY KYLE
[2/29/2016 5:15:44 AM] #Sansbone: im happy I got to do that one more time
[2/29/2016 5:16:06 AM] #Sansbone: hes named after the wrong planet
[2/29/2016 5:16:12 AM] #Sansbone: he should clearly be named after Uranus
[2/29/2016 5:16:17 AM] #Sansbone: yes yes that joke is ancient i apologize
[2/29/2016 5:17:23 AM] #Sansbone: I'm gonna go with "invasion
of privacy".
[2/29/2016 5:17:37 AM] #Sansbone: not the most innocent statement when applying it to something kinky kyle did
[2/29/2016 5:18:07 AM] Golden Lover: dwam really one-upped me here
[2/29/2016 5:18:21 AM] Golden Lover: i keep my killer hidden through the investigation, he keeps his hidden for two f***ing weeks
[2/29/2016 5:18:33 AM] Golden Lover: (well still probably not killer but)
[2/29/2016 5:18:40 AM] #Sansbone: this is certainly a thing
[2/29/2016 5:18:46 AM] #Sansbone: and if the killer wasn't trucy who else could it have been
[2/29/2016 5:18:52 AM] Golden Lover: i have no idea
[2/29/2016 5:19:04 AM] Golden Lover: i just know there are two more parts to this thing and there's gotta be more twists than just this
[2/29/2016 5:21:22 AM] #Sansbone: wait wait wait WAIT
[2/29/2016 5:21:24 AM] #Sansbone: are we saying
[2/29/2016 5:21:27 AM] #Sansbone: trucy was in that safe
[2/29/2016 5:21:29 AM] #Sansbone: for two weeks
[2/29/2016 5:21:34 AM] Golden Lover: well
[2/29/2016 5:21:35 AM] #Sansbone: with no food, water, or toilet
[2/29/2016 5:21:38 AM] Golden Lover: she hid in it for two weeks
[2/29/2016 5:21:41 AM] Golden Lover: she wasn't in there the whole time
[2/29/2016 5:21:51 AM] Golden Lover: kane let her out and such
[2/29/2016 5:22:07 AM] #Sansbone: "Mr. Kane"
[2/29/2016 5:22:08 AM] #Sansbone: my god
[2/29/2016 5:22:15 AM] #Sansbone: im getting flashbacks to corporate kane seeing that
[2/29/2016 5:22:16 AM] #Sansbone: MR. KANE
[2/29/2016 5:22:19 AM] #Sansbone: in a BUSINESS SUIT
[2/29/2016 5:22:26 AM] #Sansbone: and ugly ass hair
[2/29/2016 5:24:10 AM] Golden Lover: okay thank god finally some confirmation there
[2/29/2016 5:28:36 AM] #Sansbone: i had a right idea about a forgery but not quiiite the right approach
[2/29/2016 5:28:50 AM] #Sansbone: my idea was she figured out the painting was fake and just left it behind
[2/29/2016 5:31:55 AM] Golden Lover: i am much more at ease now
[2/29/2016 5:33:29 AM] #Sansbone: can you really say that
[2/29/2016 5:33:40 AM] #Sansbone: her behavior makes SENSE if shes the killer
[2/29/2016 5:33:42 AM] #Sansbone: if shes not
[2/29/2016 5:33:43 AM] #Sansbone: what the f***
[2/29/2016 5:33:52 AM] Golden Lover: she already clarified she's on our side
[2/29/2016 5:33:55 AM] Golden Lover: that's all i needed
[2/29/2016 5:35:58 AM] #Sansbone: he just
[2/29/2016 5:36:05 AM] #Sansbone: forgot it was kinky kyle?
[2/29/2016 5:36:08 AM] #Sansbone: well whatever
[2/29/2016 5:36:14 AM] #Sansbone: marcus is kind of a failboat anyway
[2/29/2016 5:40:09 AM] Golden Lover: christ this case is bats***
[2/29/2016 5:40:40 AM] Golden Lover: it's far too insane for me to notice if there's even any logical errors or not at this point
[2/29/2016 5:40:41 AM] #Sansbone: i
[2/29/2016 5:40:53 AM] #Sansbone: i cant believe DWaM is revisiting this whole trucy disguising as an older man thing
[2/29/2016 5:40:57 AM] #Sansbone: after how that blew up in his face last time
[2/29/2016 5:41:25 AM] Golden Lover: ...when did that blow up in his face
[2/29/2016 5:41:32 AM] #Sansbone: when endless nights started
[2/29/2016 5:41:35 AM] #Sansbone: the very first one
[2/29/2016 5:41:40 AM] Golden Lover: ohhhhh right
[2/29/2016 5:41:43 AM] Golden Lover: wow endless nights was so long ago
[2/29/2016 5:41:56 AM] #Sansbone: you could say it was an ENDLESS amount of time ago
[2/29/2016 5:41:59 AM] #Sansbone: annoying orange laugh
[2/29/2016 5:42:03 AM] Golden Lover: also does this literally just mean jupiter became really hard to pinpoint by total accident
[2/29/2016 5:42:12 AM] Golden Lover: it seems like trucy just complicated the f*** out of this crime for the hell of it
[2/29/2016 5:42:20 AM] Golden Lover: if she hadn't been there then jupiter never would have HAD any alibi
[2/29/2016 5:47:58 AM] #Sansbone: "I was just having some fun with daddy by making him think I was brainwashed or evil by refusing to cooperate with the police after being kidnapped for two years!"
[2/29/2016 5:48:12 AM] #Sansbone: see i know wright and trucy screw around with each other a lot in dwamcanon
[2/29/2016 5:48:14 AM] #Sansbone: that's too much for me
[2/29/2016 5:48:37 AM] Golden Lover: it is
[2/29/2016 5:48:42 AM] Golden Lover: but there's still stuff we don't know so
[2/29/2016 5:49:00 AM] #Sansbone: like i said
[2/29/2016 5:49:08 AM] #Sansbone: say whatever you want about how her being the killer makes you feel
[2/29/2016 5:49:15 AM] #Sansbone: it would have made goddamn sense with the way she acts
[2/29/2016 5:51:02 AM] Golden Lover: i'm on part four
[2/29/2016 5:51:29 AM] #Sansbone: uh gimme the answer
[2/29/2016 5:51:32 AM] #Sansbone: brains starting to die
[2/29/2016 5:51:34 AM] #Sansbone: it aint clicking
[2/29/2016 5:51:37 AM] Golden Lover: answer to what
[2/29/2016 5:51:44 AM] #Sansbone: kinky kyles testimony
[2/29/2016 5:51:50 AM] Golden Lover: oh s*** you're way behind
[2/29/2016 5:51:58 AM] Golden Lover: it's the blanket
[2/29/2016 5:52:14 AM] Golden Lover: on the statement about how marcus could have done all the things he did
[2/29/2016 5:52:41 AM] Golden Lover: (trucy's behavior gets explained btw)
[2/29/2016 5:52:44 AM] #Sansbone: oh
[2/29/2016 5:52:46 AM] #Sansbone: duh
[2/29/2016 5:52:55 AM] Golden Lover: (some specifics i don't get still but by and large makes sense)
[2/29/2016 5:53:04 AM] #Sansbone: it better not be the explanation i just used
[2/29/2016 5:58:16 AM] #Sansbone: okay
[2/29/2016 5:58:18 AM] #Sansbone: on part 4
[2/29/2016 5:58:21 AM] Golden Lover: GO
[2/29/2016 5:58:45 AM] Golden Lover: theeeere he is
[2/29/2016 6:00:37 AM] #Sansbone: im down for this
[2/29/2016 6:00:41 AM] #Sansbone: an actual THING with the phantom
[2/29/2016 6:02:06 AM] #Sansbone: victim lady was also a reporter apparantly
[2/29/2016 6:02:10 AM] #Sansbone: i don't know where to go with that
[2/29/2016 6:02:14 AM] #Sansbone: but that seems to be what she was
[2/29/2016 6:03:59 AM] #Sansbone: okay lemme call something else
[2/29/2016 6:04:02 AM] #Sansbone: ??? is apollo
[2/29/2016 6:04:08 AM] Golden Lover: ya that seems obvious
[2/29/2016 6:05:36 AM] #Sansbone: "Wright's taught you well."
[2/29/2016 6:05:40 AM] #Sansbone: yep i had a hunch before that line
[2/29/2016 6:05:42 AM] #Sansbone: that's confirmed
[2/29/2016 6:07:48 AM] Golden Lover: dwam reused this background!
[2/29/2016 6:07:51 AM] Golden Lover: CHEAPSKATE
[2/29/2016 6:08:43 AM] #Sansbone: im pretty sure this is the tsub jail cell
[2/29/2016 6:08:45 AM] #Sansbone: i could be wrong
[2/29/2016 6:09:02 AM] Golden Lover: oh it might be
[2/29/2016 6:09:09 AM] Golden Lover: i thought he used it in curtain
[2/29/2016 6:09:12 AM] Golden Lover: but i might remember it from TSub
[2/29/2016 6:09:24 AM] Golden Lover: in curtain he used the dungeon from TQT actually if i remember right
[2/29/2016 6:15:16 AM] #Sansbone: okay SERIOUSLY
[2/29/2016 6:15:22 AM] #Sansbone: that's just WAY too much
[2/29/2016 6:15:27 AM] Golden Lover: i laughed
[2/29/2016 6:15:38 AM] #Sansbone: im fine with giving a leeway
[2/29/2016 6:15:51 AM] #Sansbone: that's just waaaaayyyyyyy too much leeway for me to believe that's ever a thing shed do
[2/29/2016 6:15:58 AM] Golden Lover: wait what are you referring to
[2/29/2016 6:16:16 AM] #Sansbone: "Thirty five years to life..."
[2/29/2016 6:16:19 AM] Golden Lover: okay no
[2/29/2016 6:16:20 AM] #Sansbone: "LOL IM NOT GOING TO JAIL IDIOT"
[2/29/2016 6:16:22 AM] Golden Lover: that was absolutely spot-on
[2/29/2016 6:16:25 AM] Golden Lover: that was 100% trucy
[2/29/2016 6:16:36 AM] Golden Lover: dwam writes trucy better than any fanfiction or fancase writer has ever written any AA character
[2/29/2016 6:16:58 AM] #Sansbone: if you say so but that's just too farfetched and cruel of a joke
[2/29/2016 6:17:29 AM] Golden Lover: except it ultimately made apollo the HAPPIEST HE'S EVER BEEN
[2/29/2016 6:17:38 AM] Golden Lover: that's what she does
[2/29/2016 6:17:41 AM] #Sansbone: sure
[2/29/2016 6:17:43 AM] #Sansbone: its still excessive
[2/29/2016 6:24:23 AM] Golden Lover: i'm glad grossberg still has that painting
[2/29/2016 6:24:55 AM] Golden Lover: also he's old as f***
[2/29/2016 6:25:11 AM] #Sansbone: explains why hes going senile
[2/29/2016 6:25:32 AM] #Sansbone: and why his hemmerhoids are getting worse
[2/29/2016 6:29:31 AM] Golden Lover: buns of justice > chords of steel
[2/29/2016 6:29:58 AM] #Sansbone: im glad to know youre interested in grossbergs butt
[2/29/2016 6:29:59 AM] Golden Lover: was wondering when she would show up
[2/29/2016 6:30:03 AM] Golden Lover: she was in the f***in' intro after all
[2/29/2016 6:30:22 AM] #Sansbone: ...oh
[2/29/2016 6:30:23 AM] #Sansbone: she was
[2/29/2016 6:30:25 AM] #Sansbone: wasn't she
[2/29/2016 6:30:30 AM] #Sansbone: i forgot all the f*** about that
[2/29/2016 6:30:35 AM] #Sansbone: i was wondering what you were on
[2/29/2016 6:33:03 AM] #Sansbone: okay
[2/29/2016 6:33:16 AM] #Sansbone: lets play count the parallels
[2/29/2016 6:33:38 AM] #Sansbone: two security guards are guarding a painting, one of them winds up accused
[2/29/2016 6:33:52 AM] #Sansbone: he snuck it out by breaking the frame and wrapping the painting around his leg
[2/29/2016 6:34:20 AM] #Sansbone: and three witnesses saw everything
[2/29/2016 6:34:27 AM] #Sansbone: and one of them was a wright, both times
[2/29/2016 6:34:46 AM] #Sansbone: oh
[2/29/2016 6:34:55 AM] #Sansbone: and did i mention the painting wasn't found?
[2/29/2016 6:36:25 AM] #Sansbone: well that's one reason to want her dead
[2/29/2016 6:36:52 AM] #Sansbone: im guessing dwam was just too lazy to write presses for a...
[2/29/2016 6:37:12 AM] #Sansbone: 22 statement testimony
[2/29/2016 6:37:13 AM] #Sansbone: tsk
[2/29/2016 6:38:07 AM] #Sansbone: so yeah im just gonna tell you right now im in absolutely no mood for a 22 statement testimony and im walkthroughing this
[2/29/2016 6:38:12 AM] Golden Lover: hold on a second
[2/29/2016 6:38:17 AM] #Sansbone: weither you like it or not
[2/29/2016 6:39:53 AM] #Sansbone: oh wait nevermind
[2/29/2016 6:40:02 AM] #Sansbone: its just the same contradiction in this case
[2/29/2016 6:40:10 AM] #Sansbone: and im not even sure this is the last parallel
[2/29/2016 6:40:20 AM] Golden Lover: if you got it wait for me for a bit
[2/29/2016 6:40:27 AM] Golden Lover: i had to tend to something and stop playing for a few minutes
[2/29/2016 6:41:04 AM] #Sansbone: well i accidentally hit back anyway so im already back
[2/29/2016 6:41:05 AM] #Sansbone: but
[2/29/2016 6:41:07 AM] #Sansbone: like i said
[2/29/2016 6:41:13 AM] #Sansbone: the answer to this is nothing we don't know already
[2/29/2016 6:41:20 AM] Golden Lover: this would have been silly to skip anyway given we only have one piece of evidence lol
[2/29/2016 6:41:31 AM] #Sansbone: but 22 statements
[2/29/2016 6:41:46 AM] Golden Lover: number of statements doesn't mean anything if you only have one thing to present
[2/29/2016 6:42:09 AM] Golden Lover: okay there
[2/29/2016 6:42:11 AM] Golden Lover: we can go now
[2/29/2016 6:42:51 AM] #Sansbone: yeeeeeeeppppp
[2/29/2016 6:43:02 AM] #Sansbone: its just like old times, isn't it?
[2/29/2016 6:43:41 AM] #Sansbone: oh and that wasn't even it
[2/29/2016 6:44:17 AM] Golden Lover: already got it
[2/29/2016 6:45:32 AM] #Sansbone: okay so we
[2/29/2016 6:45:42 AM] #Sansbone: re really basing the contradiction in this statement
[2/29/2016 6:45:54 AM] #Sansbone: on an offhand remark about what theyd do with it after
[2/29/2016 6:45:57 AM] #Sansbone: then again
[2/29/2016 6:46:00 AM] #Sansbone: grossberg
[2/29/2016 6:46:01 AM] #Sansbone: sooooooo
[2/29/2016 6:46:17 AM] Golden Lover: well it worked
[2/29/2016 6:46:55 AM] #Sansbone: ....and this exact same argument too!
[2/29/2016 6:46:59 AM] #Sansbone: it really IS like old times!
[2/29/2016 6:49:13 AM] Golden Lover: that escalated quickly
[2/29/2016 6:49:24 AM] #Sansbone: AND A SCREAM
[2/29/2016 6:49:26 AM] #Sansbone: AND LET ME GUESS
[2/29/2016 6:49:30 AM] #Sansbone: NOW A DEAD REPORTER
[2/29/2016 6:49:37 AM] Golden Lover: not quite
[2/29/2016 6:50:06 AM] #Sansbone: oh ok
[2/29/2016 6:50:07 AM] #Sansbone: dead lawyer
[2/29/2016 6:50:09 AM] #Sansbone: same thing
[2/29/2016 6:50:17 AM] #Sansbone: guess that's why her reflection was in the knife
[2/29/2016 6:55:31 AM] #Sansbone: wait...
[2/29/2016 6:55:41 AM] #Sansbone: considering all the similarities here....
[2/29/2016 6:55:55 AM] #Sansbone: the dead woman last time seems to have been a suicide....
[2/29/2016 6:55:57 AM] #Sansbone: then, well...
[2/29/2016 6:56:06 AM] #Sansbone: what does that say for the dead woman this time?
[2/29/2016 6:56:14 AM] Golden Lover: it wasn't a suicide
[2/29/2016 6:56:17 AM] Golden Lover: i don't think either of them were
[2/29/2016 6:59:28 AM] Golden Lover: well he totally just implicated the actress there
[2/29/2016 6:59:39 AM] #Sansbone: oh nah
[2/29/2016 6:59:43 AM] #Sansbone: i doubt that because reasons
[2/29/2016 6:59:53 AM] Golden Lover: reasons?
[2/29/2016 6:59:56 AM] #Sansbone: meta reasoning
[2/29/2016 6:59:59 AM] #Sansbone: but still reasoning
[2/29/2016 7:00:13 AM] Golden Lover: welp phantom seems to think there's something to it
[2/29/2016 7:01:05 AM] #Sansbone: well his brain also seems f***ed at this point so
[2/29/2016 7:01:21 AM] Golden Lover: that's the opposite of meta reasoning
[2/29/2016 7:01:41 AM] Golden Lover: there's definitely more to her involvement at least
[2/29/2016 7:02:16 AM] #Sansbone: if you must know
[2/29/2016 7:02:30 AM] #Sansbone: the reason i'm opposed to thinking she's really involved as anything other than a minor role
[2/29/2016 7:02:35 AM] #Sansbone: shes a big part of another DWaM case
[2/29/2016 7:02:44 AM] Golden Lover: oh was she in burned man or something?
[2/29/2016 7:02:48 AM] #Sansbone: and that doesn't sound like something hed do
[2/29/2016 7:02:49 AM] #Sansbone: and yes
[2/29/2016 7:02:54 AM] Golden Lover: that reminds me
[2/29/2016 7:02:57 AM] #Sansbone: desolate men and burning corridors and all that
[2/29/2016 7:02:58 AM] Golden Lover: of when you used that logic in pairs
[2/29/2016 7:03:08 AM] #Sansbone: DWaM is not BP
[2/29/2016 7:03:18 AM] #Sansbone: blackrune would do that obviously
[2/29/2016 7:03:20 AM] #Sansbone: and shamelessly
[2/29/2016 7:03:22 AM] #Sansbone: DWaM wouldnt
[2/29/2016 7:04:14 AM] Golden Lover: anyway she's absolutely got something more to do with it or else phantom wouldn't have mentioned things about movies from that period
[2/29/2016 7:15:36 AM] Golden Lover: OH MY GOD
[2/29/2016 7:15:42 AM] Golden Lover: MARCUS IS A WOMAN
[2/29/2016 7:15:49 AM] Golden Lover: I, I F***ING FIGURED IT OUT
[2/29/2016 7:15:50 AM] Golden Lover: HE DID IT
[2/29/2016 7:15:57 AM] Golden Lover: SHE DID IT
[2/29/2016 7:15:59 AM] Golden Lover: THE ACTRESS
[2/29/2016 7:16:13 AM] Golden Lover: SHE KILLED THE PROSECUTOR
[2/29/2016 7:16:20 AM] Golden Lover: AND THEN MADE THE OTHER TWO HID EIT
[2/29/2016 7:16:23 AM] Golden Lover: COMPTON COULDN'T LIVE WITH IT
[2/29/2016 7:16:25 AM] Golden Lover: SO HE TURNED TO DRINKING
[2/29/2016 7:16:30 AM] Golden Lover: AND THEN THERESA WOULDN'T COOPERATE
[2/29/2016 7:16:33 AM] Golden Lover: SO SHE KILLED HER
[2/29/2016 7:16:43 AM] #Sansbone: before you get too excited....
[2/29/2016 7:16:48 AM] Golden Lover: AND THEN WENT ON TO KILL THE REPORTER WHO HAD BEEN INVESTIGATING ALL THIS TIME
[2/29/2016 7:16:53 AM] Golden Lover: THAT'S WHY HIS FEMALE VOICE IS SO GOOD
[2/29/2016 7:16:57 AM] Golden Lover: AND WHY THEY KEEP POINTING OUT HOW HE'S SHORT
[2/29/2016 7:17:24 AM] #Sansbone: yeaaahhhhhh im not buying it, again because burned man
[2/29/2016 7:17:44 AM] Golden Lover: just you f***ing wait
[2/29/2016 7:17:46 AM] Golden Lover: just you f***ing wait
[2/29/2016 7:17:50 AM] Golden Lover: i figured this s*** out
[2/29/2016 7:17:52 AM] Golden Lover: i know this game
[2/29/2016 7:18:39 AM] Golden Lover: the fingerprints too
[2/29/2016 7:18:43 AM] Golden Lover: marcus guard is F***ING DEAD
[2/29/2016 7:18:46 AM] Golden Lover: SO HIS FINGERPRINTS WEREN'T ON IT
[2/29/2016 7:18:56 AM] Golden Lover: THEY'RE HERS
[2/29/2016 7:22:51 AM] Golden Lover: only thing is
[2/29/2016 7:22:54 AM] Golden Lover: she can't be caught now
[2/29/2016 7:23:01 AM] Golden Lover: statute of limitations on all her old crimes are up
[2/29/2016 7:23:05 AM] Golden Lover: she got not guilty for this one
[2/29/2016 7:24:18 AM] Golden Lover: one thing i don't understand is moriarty, he's a wild card
[2/29/2016 7:24:25 AM] Golden Lover: obviously wants to find the truth
[2/29/2016 7:24:36 AM] Golden Lover: but don't get his connection otherwise or what part he ultimately plays in everything
[2/29/2016 7:26:42 AM] Golden Lover: are... you supposed to present something to athena
[2/29/2016 7:26:43 AM] Golden Lover: i'm stuck
[2/29/2016 7:26:50 AM] Golden Lover: oh wait
[2/29/2016 7:26:52 AM] Golden Lover: you can go to wright's office
[2/29/2016 7:27:20 AM] Golden Lover: also athena has no profile for some reason
[2/29/2016 7:27:31 AM] #Sansbone: she doesn't deserve one
[2/29/2016 7:27:33 AM] #Sansbone: (Y)
[2/29/2016 7:27:43 AM] Golden Lover: harsh
[2/29/2016 7:28:39 AM] #Sansbone: los tokyo
[2/29/2016 7:28:42 AM] #Sansbone: i just caught onto that
[2/29/2016 7:28:45 AM] #Sansbone: better than japanafornia
[2/29/2016 7:31:01 AM] Golden Lover: she faked her death idc
[2/29/2016 7:31:05 AM] Golden Lover: i am sticking to my theory
[2/29/2016 7:31:39 AM] #Sansbone: for spoiler reasons i doubt it even MORE now
[2/29/2016 7:34:07 AM] #Sansbone: okay
[2/29/2016 7:34:09 AM] #Sansbone: last part
[2/29/2016 7:34:11 AM] #Sansbone: lets do this
[2/29/2016 7:34:24 AM] Golden Lover: i'm there
[2/29/2016 7:34:25 AM] Golden Lover: GO
[2/29/2016 7:34:37 AM] #Sansbone: so that's what moriaritys deal was
[2/29/2016 7:34:40 AM] #Sansbone: and how wright knew him
[2/29/2016 7:34:54 AM] Golden Lover: this also does hurt my theory since now there IS a crime marcus can be tried for
[2/29/2016 7:36:57 AM] #Sansbone: "I love being talked about
like I'm the devil incarnate.
Really, I just... love it."
[2/29/2016 7:36:59 AM] #Sansbone: well athena
[2/29/2016 7:37:03 AM] #Sansbone: its not my fault you are, sugar
[2/29/2016 7:39:36 AM] Golden Lover: i also guess jupiter was moriarty's father...? seems too young tho
[2/29/2016 7:39:48 AM] Golden Lover: but we don't know how old he was so eh
[2/29/2016 7:40:40 AM] #Sansbone: hes certainly implying that direction
[2/29/2016 7:40:43 AM] #Sansbone: and mind you
[2/29/2016 7:41:10 AM] #Sansbone: Theresa would be 51 in present times
[2/29/2016 7:41:20 AM] #Sansbone: that's not much older
[2/29/2016 7:41:52 AM] Golden Lover: i thought it said 53
[2/29/2016 7:42:00 AM] #Sansbone: it said 51
[2/29/2016 7:42:00 AM] Golden Lover: mighta misremembered
[2/29/2016 7:42:08 AM] Golden Lover: well she had phoenix at 15 then jesus
[2/29/2016 7:42:24 AM] #Sansbone: flashbacks to the very first DWaM case
[2/29/2016 7:42:29 AM] #Sansbone: 36-18=...
[2/29/2016 7:42:30 AM] #Sansbone: ....
[2/29/2016 7:42:30 AM] #Sansbone: wow
[2/29/2016 7:42:33 AM] #Sansbone: he really IS a legend
[2/29/2016 7:42:46 AM] Golden Lover: 18 is far more reasonable
[2/29/2016 7:45:17 AM] Golden Lover: i think that was a reference to the unreleased original curtain part 3
[2/29/2016 7:45:25 AM] Golden Lover: in which apollo literally cross-examines his own subconscious
[2/29/2016 7:46:17 AM] #Sansbone: i didn't play it, i couldn't say
[2/29/2016 7:47:39 AM] #Sansbone: what
[2/29/2016 7:47:40 AM] #Sansbone: horses***
[2/29/2016 7:47:49 AM] #Sansbone: why cant i present the autopsy report on the first statement
[2/29/2016 7:47:52 AM] #Sansbone: that's a clear contradiction
[2/29/2016 7:48:05 AM] Golden Lover: well the correct contradiction was obvious to me right off the bat
[2/29/2016 7:48:16 AM] Golden Lover: i'd been wanting to point it out since part 3 actually
[2/29/2016 7:48:24 AM] Golden Lover: so i don't remember what the first statement even was
[2/29/2016 7:48:38 AM] #Sansbone: she was attacked from the front
[2/29/2016 7:48:42 AM] #Sansbone: stab wound in the back, anyone?
[2/29/2016 7:48:45 AM] Golden Lover: oh she was tho
[2/29/2016 7:48:49 AM] Golden Lover: that was explained
[2/29/2016 7:48:58 AM] Golden Lover: many more stab wounds in the front
[2/29/2016 7:49:00 AM] Golden Lover: not a contradiction
[2/29/2016 7:49:11 AM] #Sansbone: sure but, unsure which blow was the fatal one
[2/29/2016 7:49:20 AM] Golden Lover: doesn't mean she wasn't attacked from the front
[2/29/2016 7:49:22 AM] Golden Lover: she clearly was
[2/29/2016 7:50:03 AM] #Sansbone: then how did the stab in the back get there
[2/29/2016 7:50:08 AM] #Sansbone: somethings bothering me about that
[2/29/2016 7:50:12 AM] Golden Lover: it should be bothering you
[2/29/2016 7:50:26 AM] Golden Lover: but it's unrelated here
[2/29/2016 7:50:32 AM] Golden Lover: we'll come back to it certainly
[2/29/2016 7:53:12 AM] Golden Lover: ohhhh man i hate this
[2/29/2016 7:53:24 AM] Golden Lover: boy oh boy oh boy i hate this
[2/29/2016 7:54:03 AM] #Sansbone: i love it
[2/29/2016 7:54:10 AM] #Sansbone: and i love how i got it right
[2/29/2016 7:54:15 AM] #Sansbone: completely expecting not to
[2/29/2016 7:54:27 AM] Golden Lover: not sure what you mean
[2/29/2016 7:54:34 AM] Golden Lover: there's just a lot of paths here and i'm confused
[2/29/2016 7:54:39 AM] #Sansbone: oh
[2/29/2016 7:54:42 AM] #Sansbone: well uh
[2/29/2016 7:54:44 AM] #Sansbone: i found the right path
[2/29/2016 7:54:53 AM] Golden Lover: okay
[2/29/2016 7:54:54 AM] Golden Lover: i got it
[2/29/2016 7:54:56 AM] Golden Lover: i think
[2/29/2016 7:55:26 AM] Golden Lover: we buried ourselves
[2/29/2016 7:55:37 AM] #Sansbone: we
[2/29/2016 7:55:40 AM] #Sansbone: 're cesaro!
[2/29/2016 7:56:01 AM] #Sansbone: or inspirational intercontental champion ryback
[2/29/2016 7:56:04 AM] #Sansbone: i like that analogy more
[2/29/2016 7:56:06 AM] #Sansbone: and im a ryback fan
[2/29/2016 7:56:09 AM] #Sansbone: its less depressing
[2/29/2016 7:56:25 AM] #Sansbone: i can be ryback
[2/29/2016 7:56:27 AM] #Sansbone: you can be cesaro
[2/29/2016 7:56:38 AM] #Sansbone: and we can bury ourselves on the mic together
[2/29/2016 7:59:57 AM] Golden Lover: dwam just gave up on the idea of presses entirely after part 3
[2/29/2016 8:00:11 AM] #Sansbone: well these are some long ass CEs
[2/29/2016 8:00:18 AM] #Sansbone: but if BP can write all that for the brushel testimony
[2/29/2016 8:00:22 AM] #Sansbone: i don't know what his excuse is
[2/29/2016 8:00:24 AM] Golden Lover: do you have this one yet btw?
[2/29/2016 8:00:27 AM] Golden Lover: don't tell me if you do
[2/29/2016 8:00:32 AM] Golden Lover: err
[2/29/2016 8:00:35 AM] Golden Lover: don't tell me what it IS if you do
[2/29/2016 8:00:38 AM] #Sansbone: what would this one be
[2/29/2016 8:00:38 AM] Golden Lover: just trying to see where we both are
[2/29/2016 8:00:42 AM] Golden Lover: athena's
[2/29/2016 8:01:01 AM] #Sansbone: yeah i have to admit i cheated, i checked the walkthrough to make sure this was really happening
[2/29/2016 8:01:10 AM] Golden Lover: f*** you
[2/29/2016 8:01:26 AM] Golden Lover: wait for me then
[2/29/2016 8:01:32 AM] #Sansbone: well its hardly MY FAULT this seemed too surreal to actually be happening
[2/29/2016 8:01:43 AM] Golden Lover: it's completely your fault
[2/29/2016 8:01:47 AM] #Sansbone: i doubted getting Athena right
[2/29/2016 8:01:50 AM] #Sansbone: the second i actually did it
[2/29/2016 8:01:55 AM] #Sansbone: i had to make sure i wasn't going down a bad ending
[2/29/2016 8:02:11 AM] Golden Lover: so you already got the solution to her CE?
[2/29/2016 8:02:19 AM] #Sansbone: yes i did, but that's all
[2/29/2016 8:02:22 AM] Golden Lover: okay
[2/29/2016 8:04:18 AM] Golden Lover: ugh, give me a hint
[2/29/2016 8:04:29 AM] #Sansbone: uh, ill try without being blatant
[2/29/2016 8:04:35 AM] #Sansbone: the scream was important
[2/29/2016 8:04:36 AM] Golden Lover: my mind's fading by this point too
[2/29/2016 8:04:40 AM] #Sansbone: but not for the reasons we were thinking
[2/29/2016 8:04:45 AM] #Sansbone: its all about WHEN the scream happened
[2/29/2016 8:05:05 AM] Golden Lover: okay
[2/29/2016 8:05:07 AM] Golden Lover: you can go
[2/29/2016 8:06:50 AM] #Sansbone: ....DWaM is really obsessed with mansions isn't he
[2/29/2016 8:06:55 AM] Golden Lover: yes
[2/29/2016 8:06:58 AM] #Sansbone: i just realized how many of his cases have taken place there
[2/29/2016 8:06:59 AM] #Sansbone: empty
[2/29/2016 8:07:00 AM] #Sansbone: curtain
[2/29/2016 8:07:01 AM] #Sansbone: now this
[2/29/2016 8:07:10 AM] #Sansbone: and that used to be baron von blackruneberg's thing
[2/29/2016 8:07:13 AM] #Sansbone: gimmick infringement!
[2/29/2016 8:07:22 AM] #Sansbone: next think you know he'll covet maids too
[2/29/2016 8:07:24 AM] #Sansbone: that dwam
[2/29/2016 8:07:27 AM] #Sansbone: what a disappointment
[2/29/2016 8:07:45 AM] Golden Lover: also were you thinking athena was the killer or something
[2/29/2016 8:08:20 AM] #Sansbone: admittedly i saw no other reason why we were calling her to the stand
[2/29/2016 8:08:51 AM] #Sansbone: marcus jones
[2/29/2016 8:08:58 AM] #Sansbone: super duper high school screams like a b****
[2/29/2016 8:09:32 AM] #Sansbone: ....WELP
[2/29/2016 8:09:36 AM] #Sansbone: WEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPP
[2/29/2016 8:11:00 AM] Golden Lover: there is a problem here
[2/29/2016 8:11:07 AM] Golden Lover: he has no fingerprints
[2/29/2016 8:13:34 AM] Golden Lover: also hey presses exist again
[2/29/2016 8:14:19 AM] Golden Lover: (and if you solve this one wait for me again)
[2/29/2016 8:17:23 AM] Golden Lover: (why are you silent now)
[2/29/2016 8:17:34 AM] #Sansbone: because im thinking about it
[2/29/2016 8:17:41 AM] Golden Lover: oh
[2/29/2016 8:17:48 AM] Golden Lover: i got it but i think this might be a multi-contradiction one
[2/29/2016 8:18:32 AM] #Sansbone: it... might be singular?
[2/29/2016 8:18:38 AM] #Sansbone: the first one i found didn't really accomplish anything
[2/29/2016 8:18:52 AM] Golden Lover: yeah i think it might be too
[2/29/2016 8:18:55 AM] Golden Lover: wait you found an optional one tho?
[2/29/2016 8:19:05 AM] #Sansbone: autopsy report
[2/29/2016 8:19:07 AM] #Sansbone: last statement
[2/29/2016 8:19:10 AM] #Sansbone: its about the wounds
[2/29/2016 8:19:12 AM] #Sansbone: and the backstab
[2/29/2016 8:19:26 AM] #Sansbone: the idea is kane f***ed it up cause of his hands
[2/29/2016 8:19:30 AM] #Sansbone: and threw in the backstab for mindgames
[2/29/2016 8:19:32 AM] Golden Lover: ah
[2/29/2016 8:19:49 AM] Golden Lover: you need help or
[2/29/2016 8:20:49 AM] #Sansbone: no
[2/29/2016 8:20:54 AM] #Sansbone: i did it
[2/29/2016 8:20:55 AM] Golden Lover: k
[2/29/2016 8:24:41 AM] Golden Lover: i hope this isn't as hard as apollo just made it sound
[2/29/2016 8:30:41 AM] Golden Lover: (it wasn't)
[2/29/2016 8:30:49 AM] #Sansbone: yeah it isnt
[2/29/2016 8:30:53 AM] #Sansbone: just gotta press the right statement
[2/29/2016 8:30:56 AM] #Sansbone: whichever one it is
[2/29/2016 8:31:09 AM] Golden Lover: i think it's multiple actually
[2/29/2016 8:31:16 AM] Golden Lover: there were about three i was able to do
[2/29/2016 8:31:19 AM] Golden Lover: without penalty
[2/29/2016 8:31:25 AM] Golden Lover: dunno if all are necessary or not
[2/29/2016 8:31:58 AM] Golden Lover: dwam did you really have to...
[2/29/2016 8:32:00 AM] Golden Lover: sigh
[2/29/2016 8:34:09 AM] #Sansbone: IS this a waste of time
[2/29/2016 8:34:12 AM] #Sansbone: i pressed them all
[2/29/2016 8:34:13 AM] #Sansbone: nothing
[2/29/2016 8:34:14 AM] Golden Lover: yeah
[2/29/2016 8:40:03 AM] Golden Lover: where are you now
[2/29/2016 8:40:15 AM] #Sansbone: recess just ended
[2/29/2016 8:40:32 AM] #Sansbone: this would be a weird time to imply kane is the dragon
[2/29/2016 8:40:42 AM] Golden Lover: yeah it can't be him
[2/29/2016 8:40:53 AM] Golden Lover: the phantom probably shouldn't be this funny
[2/29/2016 8:40:53 AM] #Sansbone: hes the demon from hell
[2/29/2016 8:40:57 AM] #Sansbone: dragon doesn't suit him
[2/29/2016 8:45:12 AM] Golden Lover: ahahahaha
[2/29/2016 8:45:14 AM] Golden Lover: AHAHAHAHAHA
[2/29/2016 8:48:28 AM] #Sansbone: your theory is that shes marcus and did everything
[2/29/2016 8:48:32 AM] #Sansbone: that's not looking possible anymore
[2/29/2016 8:48:46 AM] Golden Lover: i was still right about her killing fawkes so suck my d***
[2/29/2016 8:48:57 AM] #Sansbone: i cant perform fellatio on what does not exist
[2/29/2016 8:49:04 AM] #Sansbone: also i loaded my old save so whoops
[2/29/2016 8:49:07 AM] #Sansbone: one moment
[2/29/2016 8:49:27 AM] Golden Lover: i'm gonna pause on the start of the next testimony
[2/29/2016 8:49:41 AM] Golden Lover: (like, the testimony. not the CE. just the title of it before i've seen the statements or anything)
[2/29/2016 8:49:47 AM] Golden Lover: so lemme know when you're there
[2/29/2016 8:50:19 AM] Golden Lover: it's called shall we call it a tie
[2/29/2016 8:52:45 AM] #Sansbone: cameras
[2/29/2016 8:52:47 AM] #Sansbone: cocaine
[2/29/2016 8:52:48 AM] #Sansbone: star?
[2/29/2016 8:52:52 AM] #Sansbone: enjoyable game of word association
[2/29/2016 8:55:36 AM] #Sansbone: okay
[2/29/2016 8:55:37 AM] #Sansbone: all tied up
[2/29/2016 8:55:40 AM] Golden Lover: k
[2/29/2016 8:55:41 AM] Golden Lover: going
[2/29/2016 8:57:37 AM] #Sansbone: HEY
[2/29/2016 8:57:38 AM] #Sansbone: HEEEYYYY
[2/29/2016 8:57:43 AM] #Sansbone: I KNOW WHOSE FINGERPRINTS THEY AREE
[2/29/2016 8:57:45 AM] #Sansbone: I KNOW
[2/29/2016 8:57:51 AM] #Sansbone: LOOK AT THE DRAGON CASE FILES
[2/29/2016 8:57:57 AM] #Sansbone: LOOKIT HOW HE MADE WONDERLY TORTURE HERSELF
[2/29/2016 8:58:44 AM] #Sansbone: you got the killer
[2/29/2016 8:58:53 AM] #Sansbone: and i found out whose fingerprints they were
[2/29/2016 8:58:57 AM] #Sansbone: shall we call it a tie?
[2/29/2016 8:59:19 AM] Golden Lover: wait
[2/29/2016 8:59:41 AM] #Sansbone: He would take the knife, plant it in her hand, and (as her other hand and feet were tied), stab her, while the knife was in her hand.
[2/29/2016 8:59:43 AM] Golden Lover: OH now i see it
[2/29/2016 8:59:45 AM] #Sansbone: are you getting it yet
[2/29/2016 8:59:46 AM] #Sansbone: yeah
[2/29/2016 8:59:49 AM] Golden Lover: i was trying to find it on the third page
[2/29/2016 8:59:58 AM] #Sansbone: youre welcome to congratulate me any time
[2/29/2016 9:00:06 AM] #Sansbone: this is the much bigger discovery for how long its been nagging at you
[2/29/2016 9:00:17 AM] Golden Lover: i also can't figure out how to present it tho
[2/29/2016 9:00:22 AM] #Sansbone: press
[2/29/2016 9:00:25 AM] Golden Lover: her profile didn't work
[2/29/2016 9:00:25 AM] #Sansbone: and you will
[2/29/2016 9:00:25 AM] Golden Lover: oh
[2/29/2016 9:00:28 AM] #Sansbone: yup
[2/29/2016 9:00:46 AM] Golden Lover: ...pressing did nothing either
[2/29/2016 9:00:51 AM] Golden Lover: wtf
[2/29/2016 9:01:09 AM] #Sansbone: ...you didn't get a new statement?
[2/29/2016 9:01:13 AM] Golden Lover: i did
[2/29/2016 9:01:18 AM] Golden Lover: i presented her profile on that statement
[2/29/2016 9:01:20 AM] Golden Lover: it didn't work
[2/29/2016 9:01:26 AM] #Sansbone: ...but... but it should have worked
[2/29/2016 9:01:28 AM] #Sansbone: that's what i just did
[2/29/2016 9:01:31 AM] #Sansbone: and that's where i am now
[2/29/2016 9:01:51 AM] #Sansbone: you also realize im talking about short right
[2/29/2016 9:01:53 AM] #Sansbone: not wonderly
[2/29/2016 9:02:03 AM] Golden Lover: nope
[2/29/2016 9:02:05 AM] Golden Lover: i did not realize that
[2/29/2016 9:02:14 AM] #Sansbone: well there you go
[2/29/2016 9:02:27 AM] #Sansbone: different person
[2/29/2016 9:02:30 AM] #Sansbone: but the method was the same
[2/29/2016 9:02:33 AM] #Sansbone: that's what i was trying to get at
[2/29/2016 9:03:13 AM] Golden Lover: right i get that now
[2/29/2016 9:03:15 AM] Golden Lover: fair game then
[2/29/2016 9:09:12 AM] Golden Lover: well now i'm confused
[2/29/2016 9:10:58 AM] #Sansbone: oh well
[2/29/2016 9:11:03 AM] #Sansbone: explains his hands
[2/29/2016 9:18:46 AM] Golden Lover: uh have you gotten through the time present
[2/29/2016 9:18:55 AM] #Sansbone: just recently did
[2/29/2016 9:19:02 AM] #Sansbone: i can tell you the right path to go down
[2/29/2016 9:19:06 AM] Golden Lover: yeah which
[2/29/2016 9:19:23 AM] #Sansbone: You were done before Jupiter heard the scream'
[2/29/2016 9:19:41 AM] Golden Lover: right that shoulda been obvious
[2/29/2016 9:25:39 AM] Golden Lover: figured she was incoming
[2/29/2016 9:26:53 AM] #Sansbone: oh that's her
[2/29/2016 9:28:19 AM] Golden Lover: that was deus ex machina as f*** but whatever
[2/29/2016 9:35:15 AM] Golden Lover: wow
[2/29/2016 9:35:20 AM] #Sansbone: oh what the f***
[2/29/2016 9:35:21 AM] Golden Lover: i knew we had to come back to this but
[2/29/2016 9:35:22 AM] #Sansbone: theres MORE?!
[2/29/2016 9:35:43 AM] #Sansbone: i knew it was too perfect
[2/29/2016 9:35:46 AM] #Sansbone: but after all this
[2/29/2016 9:35:48 AM] #Sansbone: MORE?!
[2/29/2016 9:36:05 AM] Golden Lover: i have class in an hour there better not be THAT much more
[2/29/2016 9:36:07 AM] Golden Lover: surely there can't be
[2/29/2016 9:40:08 AM] Golden Lover: are you f***ing serious right now dwam
[2/29/2016 9:43:44 AM] #Sansbone: wha
[2/29/2016 9:43:46 AM] #Sansbone: whaaaaa
[2/29/2016 9:43:47 AM] #Sansbone: whaaaaa
[2/29/2016 9:43:49 AM] #Sansbone: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[2/29/2016 9:43:51 AM] #Sansbone: whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[2/29/2016 9:43:56 AM] #Sansbone: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[2/29/2016 9:44:02 AM] #Sansbone: AND I THOUGHT ATHENA WAS THE MOST SURREAL MOMENT
[2/29/2016 9:45:15 AM] Golden Lover: okay
[2/29/2016 9:45:16 AM] Golden Lover: it looks like
[2/29/2016 9:45:21 AM] Golden Lover: we still have FAR MORE left here than i would like
[2/29/2016 9:46:09 AM] Golden Lover: but i seriously need to start getting ready for class, can we finish when i get back?
[2/29/2016 9:46:18 AM] Golden Lover: (i paused after the recess)
[2/29/2016 9:46:22 AM] #Sansbone: alright how long are you gonna be there
[2/29/2016 9:46:22 AM] Golden Lover: (i'm sitting on the courtroom timestamp)
[2/29/2016 9:47:10 AM] Golden Lover: i'll be back at uh... around 11
[2/29/2016 9:47:12 AM] Golden Lover: little over two hours
[2/29/2016 9:47:22 AM] #Sansbone: ill manage
[2/29/2016 9:47:26 AM] Golden Lover: okay
[2/29/2016 9:47:28 AM] #Sansbone: i suppose this is an ideal cutoff point anyway
[2/29/2016 9:47:30 AM] #Sansbone: have fun
[2/29/2016 9:47:43 AM] Golden Lover: i don't remember the last time there was a case this f***ing LONG
[2/29/2016 12:10:13 PM] Golden Lover: also i'm back
[2/29/2016 12:10:29 PM] Golden Lover: holy goddamn f***ing s*** i'm tired but i still have two more classes today
[2/29/2016 12:10:36 PM] Golden Lover: just a second
[2/29/2016 12:10:56 PM] #Sansbone: ive waited two hours I can wait more
[2/29/2016 12:11:11 PM] #Sansbone: impeccable timing
[2/29/2016 12:11:16 PM] #Sansbone: I just finished up a bigass post
[2/29/2016 12:12:45 PM] Golden Lover: okay
[2/29/2016 12:12:54 PM] Golden Lover: let's finish this goddamn thing
[2/29/2016 12:12:55 PM] Golden Lover: GO
[2/29/2016 12:14:23 PM] Golden Lover: i'm eagerly awaiting broken down grossberg
[2/29/2016 12:14:37 PM] Golden Lover: DWAM STOLE THIS MUSIC FROM TREV
[2/29/2016 12:15:00 PM] Golden Lover: (that i stole from newgrounds)
[2/29/2016 12:15:39 PM] #Sansbone: i played the flash game that actually had this music i believe
[2/29/2016 12:15:41 PM] #Sansbone: so you can suck it
[2/29/2016 12:15:58 PM] #Sansbone: well this
[2/29/2016 12:15:59 PM] #Sansbone: is easy
[2/29/2016 12:17:30 PM] #Sansbone: oh
[2/29/2016 12:17:35 PM] #Sansbone: we're talking about moriarity
[2/29/2016 12:17:37 PM] #Sansbone: nvm
[2/29/2016 12:17:42 PM] Golden Lover: ya
[2/29/2016 12:17:44 PM] Golden Lover: it's still easy tho
[2/29/2016 12:19:09 PM] #Sansbone: oh
[2/29/2016 12:19:10 PM] #Sansbone: duh
[2/29/2016 12:19:12 PM] #Sansbone: forgot all about that
[2/29/2016 12:19:19 PM] #Sansbone: 2 hour break didn't even matter
[2/29/2016 12:19:22 PM] #Sansbone: id have forgotten anyway
[2/29/2016 12:19:28 PM] #Sansbone: because look at all this horses*** insanity
[2/29/2016 12:19:44 PM] Golden Lover: WHAT THE F***
[2/29/2016 12:20:02 PM] #Sansbone: theres another what the f*** moment in here huh
[2/29/2016 12:20:11 PM] #Sansbone: how the hell did he cra so many in
[2/29/2016 12:20:12 PM] Golden Lover: i don't even think this case is real any more
[2/29/2016 12:20:17 PM] Golden Lover: all in nick's head
[2/29/2016 12:20:58 PM] Golden Lover: THIS IS A TERRIBLE TIME FOR A CE WHY ARE WE DOING ONE
[2/29/2016 12:22:53 PM] #Sansbone: OOOOOOOOOOHHHH
[2/29/2016 12:22:54 PM] #Sansbone: S***
[2/29/2016 12:25:21 PM] #Sansbone: i thought Apollo was going to say something dumb bout how it was clogged
[2/29/2016 12:29:19 PM] #Sansbone: you have to press multiple times if that wasn't obvious
[2/29/2016 12:29:23 PM] #Sansbone: not in order thankfully
[2/29/2016 12:29:23 PM] Golden Lover: yeah i got it already
[2/29/2016 12:30:00 PM] #Sansbone: oh F***
[2/29/2016 12:30:04 PM] #Sansbone: that's one way to get a knife
[2/29/2016 12:30:06 PM] Golden Lover: wow
[2/29/2016 12:30:22 PM] #Sansbone: Bad Player: where exactly are you up to
TheGodaiFly: kanes dead
Bad Player: the court record is less a "profiles" section and more a "dead people" section
TheGodaiFly: yeaahhhh this is a bloodbath
[2/29/2016 12:30:30 PM] Golden Lover: for f***ing real
[2/29/2016 12:31:35 PM] Golden Lover: i don't even understand anything any more
[2/29/2016 12:32:30 PM] #Sansbone: oh god hes not
[2/29/2016 12:32:34 PM] #Sansbone: this implies....
[2/29/2016 12:32:39 PM] Golden Lover: yep this is happening
[2/29/2016 12:32:46 PM] #Sansbone: hes NOT
[2/29/2016 12:32:48 PM] #Sansbone: HE COULDNT
[2/29/2016 12:32:53 PM] Golden Lover: he went and f***ing did it
[2/29/2016 12:33:00 PM] #Sansbone: no
[2/29/2016 12:33:02 PM] #Sansbone: he couldn't have
[2/29/2016 12:33:05 PM] #Sansbone: he f***ing COULDNT have
[2/29/2016 12:35:30 PM] #Sansbone: f****k me
[2/29/2016 12:35:32 PM] #Sansbone: he did it
[2/29/2016 12:35:33 PM] #Sansbone: he f***ing
[2/29/2016 12:35:34 PM] #Sansbone: DID it
[2/29/2016 12:40:02 PM] #Sansbone: two statements, f*** it, im walkthroughing this and i do not care what you have to say
[2/29/2016 12:40:06 PM] #Sansbone: i want to go to beeeeeeddd
[2/29/2016 12:40:12 PM] Golden Lover: just give me a secooooond
[2/29/2016 12:41:26 PM] Golden Lover: GOT IT
[2/29/2016 12:41:37 PM] #Sansbone: i cheated and i still don't get it
[2/29/2016 12:41:38 PM] #Sansbone: well find out
[2/29/2016 12:53:20 PM] Golden Lover: so
[2/29/2016 12:53:24 PM] Golden Lover: that sure was
[2/29/2016 12:53:33 PM] #Sansbone: it absolutely was
[2/29/2016 12:53:41 PM] #Sansbone: theres never really been anything like thi
[2/29/2016 12:53:41 PM] #Sansbone: s
[2/29/2016 12:53:50 PM] Golden Lover: that's for certain
[2/29/2016 12:53:50 PM] #Sansbone: probably never will again
[2/29/2016 12:57:58 PM] Golden Lover: also i'm 100% certain those lines about gender in the witness testimony to moriarty's murder were there exclusively to throw me off because dwam knew i'd come up with my amelia/marcus theory
[2/29/2016 12:58:04 PM] Golden Lover: they were bugging me the whole time
[2/29/2016 12:58:12 PM] Golden Lover: i can think of no other reason why they were there
[2/29/2016 1:00:03 PM] #Sansbone: well i am going to sleep forever now
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

[2/29/2016 5:01:37 AM] #Sansbone: you want a stretch?
[2/29/2016 5:01:44 AM] #Sansbone: i can photoshop nick's head on a sucker stick
[2/29/2016 5:01:47 AM] #Sansbone: just for this one line in the trial
[2/29/2016 5:01:49 AM] #Sansbone: hows that
[2/29/2016 5:01:52 AM] #Sansbone: hows that for a stretch
[2/29/2016 5:01:58 AM] #Sansbone: youll never be able to complain about stretches again
[2/29/2016 5:02:10 AM] Golden Lover: that's not really a stretch it's just a weird amount of effort to put into something
[2/29/2016 5:02:17 AM] Golden Lover: because the joke is actually there
[2/29/2016 5:02:21 AM] Golden Lover: a stretch would be if it wasn't
[2/29/2016 5:02:23 AM] #Sansbone: not really i can do it in like 20 seconds
[2/29/2016 5:02:29 AM] #Sansbone: ill show you later

Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

In reply to Gumpei's review on my own part:
Spoiler : spoilers :
Gumpei wrote:Marcus, who is fun but drops off the face of the earth halfway through the case
Marcus Jones is the true platonic boy-girl relationship of The Dragon's Turnabout.

(i made an entire post just to make this very obscure blogger beware joke)
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
DWaM
Spoken languages: English

Post by DWaM »

@Gumpei

Thanks for the review, as always! Glad you enjoyed it as much as you did!
Honestly, none of what you wrote really seems all that negative. They're fair complaints.
  • I suppose my writing process is generally: Oh, okay, I see I have here a simple, concise idea. Over here I have another, simple and concise idea. Oh, and what's this? A blender? And crack? Oh me oh my and bam. Endless Turnabout of the Dragon's Assistant "Burned Man" 2: The Curtains Fill The Empty Room of Cascade Theater While Some Creepy Guy Called "Father" Watches From the Shadows And Thinks About Tomorrow Just When Dawn Is Coming Around
  • Kane as the second culprit was more trying to play with the unexpected, considering that during the time of the crime, he should've been the only person that couldn't have done it. By making him guilty of one crime, the player would remove him from the other. Something not unlike 3-2. Still, I do understand your point. I generally don't put myself in the shoes of the player so I never know how they would react to these things. (But in retrospect, I kinda made Kane have too much stuff done: being an accomplice to the original painting theft, accomplice to the Dragon, accomplice to Marrascaud and then an accomplice... to himself, I suppose. And technically accomplice to Jupiter for being his guard). It just goes to show:
    BB wrote:[2/29/2016 4:09:36 AM] #Sansbone: when in doubt
    [2/29/2016 4:09:38 AM] #Sansbone: its gotta be kane
  • I'm really glad you liked the confrontation with Trucy. The case is essentially BUILT around the confrontation. That was the original idea. I later expanded it with the plot about the Dragon, but Trucy was always a central part. If her appearance at the end comes off as a Deus Ex Machina it was only because it was only because I believed her such an important part of the case that I simply couldn't bring myself to completely just leave her out of the second half of the case. As for the confrontation itself -- yeah, I really didn't want Phoenix to dwell. Partly because it would've ruined the flow and secondly because I tried to sort of do it at the beginning when writing it originally, but it just feel... weird, for some reason. It didn't work. It felt like time was being wasted. I do wish I'd taken the chance to show off more on Trucy's doubts regarding Phoenix, but again -- I never found a natural point for it.
  • Huh. The general consensus was that Athena didn't really... do anything as a character, so I am glad you thought she was written well.
  • I do agree that Trucy should never be a killer. It just doesn't really... suit her. Like, I feel like I can make Phoenix's grandma a more likely killer than her. Trucy killing someone by accident... suuure, but I don't really think she would cover it up, is the thing.
  • Also, yes, my writing style in general has gotten a lot more fast-paced. One because I've realized not everything HAS to be super-long and drawn out to be decent and secondly because... it kinda had to be for the completion of Dragon. I'm the kind of guy that really doesn't like to dwell on projects -- if it's going to get done, it has to be done quickly, or I'll just get tired of the idea. That's why Dragon's essentially ended up being made in a month (and under sleep deprivation, but whatcha gonna do am i rite).
  • And I can see your point regarding the final culprit, I figured a lot of people would see it that way. Regarding the final contradiction -- my reasoning was that (considering the things that were said in case 4 of DD when fulbright specifically mentions comparing sets of fingerprints to the people involved with the case and not any sort of database) in AA world, there's no database - prints get manually compared to suspect of a case during an investigation. Pretty flawed reasoning there, I suppose, but eh...
  • ...And now I find myself thinking about Leisure Suit Larry
Thanks for playing and thanks for the review!

also
I CHECKED YOU DIDN'T USE ROSE AT NIGHTFALL
@Reecer
This reminds me.

You can put the thing back up now. (Again though proper spoilers and whatnot)
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Yessssss

That thing is the best thing.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Reecer6
Spoken languages: English and, for the most part, Spanish

Post by Reecer6 »

alright alright

but warning stays: THIS IS ACTUALLY LEGITIMATELY SPOILERY, DON'T LOOK UNTIL YOU'VE BEATEN THE GAME, THAT'S THE REASON FOR SPOILER TAGS YOU DOOFUS
Spoiler : ACTUAL MAJOR SPOILERS :
What is just?
Baby don't stab me
Don't stab me
No more
~~~Image~~~
I have a tumblr, check it out!
The Fury Wraith wrote:''Now I'm SERIOUS!''

Desmyrr grabs his LEMON!
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

i'm looking at you spyro

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
SwagmaWampyr

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Spoiler : pic :
kane doesnt have hands

0/10 for accuracy

also theresa's lifeless corpse is moving her head
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Lind
Trustworthy Spriter
Spoken languages: Yes.

Post by Lind »

Taking this entirely out of context
Spoiler : Sentencing :
Gumpei

Post by Gumpei »

This isn't directly related to this case but moreso to your whole body of work, buuuuuut... I had an open prompt poem due in my creative writing class today and I decided to make a sestina (short version: 39-line poem consisting of six stanzas, each with six lines, in which the last words of the lines of the first stanza are rearranged as the line-ending words in all successive stanzas in a specific order with a concluding three-line envoi that utilizes all six words). Anyway, I based it on you, DWaM, with my words directly corresponding chronologically to your six biggest complete works, so I thought I'd share it:
Spoiler : With a Mask :
Will your dreams lead you anywhere by tomorrow?
Have the events finally formed a cascade
Or will your promises once again prove empty
Was it not enough to see the disappointment of your father
Are you really so content as to draw the curtain
Without daring to rustle the nest of the dragon

For too long there has been no movement from the dragon
Maybe it’s time you stopped waiting for tomorrow
And instead flung open the curtain
Even if you might lack a cascade
You may yet still see a smile on your father
When your promises no longer prove empty

Ready to show the world you’re no longer empty