[C] Ad Hominem ○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

energizerspark
Spoken languages: English

[C] Ad Hominem ○

Post by energizerspark »

After an incident of what I believe the kids call "Netflix N' Chill" gone wrong, Jonny Bonny, a man who looks strangely like Luke Atmey, finds himself accused of murdering his girlfriend, Polly Oliver. Shot through the heart...but who's to blame? Well, okay, she was actually shot in the face, but that doesn't sound nearly as poetic. And only one man can defend him!
...but unfortunately for Mr. Bonny, that man is Mr. Phoenix Wright.
Armed with only a handful of evidence, and facing off against a cranky Edgeworth (and an even crankier judge), can our intrepid hero save the day, find the truth, and maybe even get the girl? Find out at least two of these things in:
Ad Hominem

Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Judge

Estimated release date: Hopefully this side of at least June if I can get my stuff together but I am very bad at making trials in decent time so expect whenever

This is just a stupid thing I made to amuse myself. The tone is somewhere between a full sketch comedy and a regular trial - it doesn't take itself too seriously. Those looking for well-written characters, a well-written story and generally well-written writing need not apply.
Contains at least 3 endings (plus one ending that I put in for myself as a joke which should be impossible to get without cheating)
Spoiler : screens :
ImageImageImageImage
Some "unconventional" logic may be necessary with regards to presenting evidence, but it's not "pick randomly and hope" unconventional
It should kinda make sense as long as you're in the right mindset.

WARNING: Contains mild spoilers for Trials and Tribulations
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering