Click to play. Firefox recommended.
I don’t know why I’m doing this. But I know…
…I have to find out the truth. I need to know why he died.
That’s the reason investigators exist… the reason I became one…
I have to keep going… and pursue the truth like I always did…!
April 22, 2123.
There's just one thing separating Riley Kline from becoming an interplanetary investigator: a 12-hour trip on a space ship followed by an exam. However, just as she gets on the Yasai Space Shuttle, a passenger is murdered in a locked room. One of the few passengers with an alibi, Riley has to investigate the murder, while being haunted by memories of her past...
- AAI-inspired non-linear investigation gameplay
- New testimony gameplay with varied press prompts
- 100% custom 3D backgrounds
- 100% custom character sprites
- 100% custom music by DeeYo - listen to the full OST here! (Preferably after playing the game)
- Lots of optional dialogue
- Multiple ways to solve the same testimony
- Multiple endings
Collaborators: kwando1313, DeeYo
AAO version testers: Bad Player, Detective Luke Atmey, Gamer2002, GuardianDreamer, Hesseldahl
Special thanks to Reecer6 for hosting the Odd Premises competition!
Since this game has massive amounts of optional content, I believe a walkthrough would ruin the experience. However, if you're stuck, you can ask on the forums or join this discord server - there are plenty of playtesters to answer your question. You can also give an SoC there if you want - just write "!createchannel your-name-SoC" to create your own SoC channel.