Turnabout Hedgehog (My first trial)

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Blue Potato
Spoken languages: English, Portugese

Turnabout Hedgehog (My first trial)

Post by Blue Potato »

Hello pepole, I finally finish my frist case.

Synopsis: Sonic decides to be a lawer and he frist case is defend... a brid from murder.

Link: http://www.aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=95078

Thank you for playing and I hope you enjoy.
:phoenix:
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Turnabout Hedgehog (My first trial)

Post by Enthalpy »

Currently, you are hotlinking. Hotlinking is when you directly link to the images of a site. Image-sharing sites like Photobucket or Imgur allow and expect you to do this. Other sites, like Wikia and Court-Records, do not. When you hotlink from the Wiki, you consume their bandwidth. This has caused problems for them in the past, so hotlinking is not allowed. Please upload all your images onto an image-hosting site and use that for your links.

Once you've resolved this issue, let me know. If you do not fix this, I will have to set your case to private. Feel free to ask me here if you have questions about this.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Turnabout Hedgehog (My first trial)

Post by Enthalpy »

I have set your trial to hidden. Please fix the hotlinking problems before you release it. You can ask me if you're not sure how to do this.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson