[T] Age of Turnabouts ☆

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Arivenzys
Spoken languages: Français, English

Re: [T] Age of Turnabouts ☆

Post by Arivenzys »

Well, thank you a lot MrCarri for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed the case ! And any opinion is constructive ^^ For your questions :
Spoiler : :
When I first did the case it was for a contest, so maybe some aspects weren't fully fleshed out, like what you've said. But sadly I don't think I'll have the time nor the motivation to rewrite those parts, especially in english ^^

Tiara wasn't "sure" about Yuri's evilness, but she's paranoïac and she had to blame someone, so she did it full force. Andrew on the other hand was totally sure about it, so he tried to incriminate him as much as he could.

To be honest, about Detective Conan, after having written the first draft of the case, I thought about it too and so I tried to avoid doing the same plot as much as I could (for exemple, in the manga, it's when the door opened that the body fell with a wire contraption). But the tablecloth remained !

MrCarri
Spoken languages: Spanish, English

Re: [T] Age of Turnabouts ☆

Post by MrCarri »

Hey, It doesn't matter, the case is good as is :) I would not change it either, it'll be a lot of work.

So I was right about that, wow I should rewatch all the anime one of this days ^^