The Grizzly Turnabout

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

AlanBernard
Spoken languages: English

The Grizzly Turnabout

Post by AlanBernard »

This is the Grizzly Turnabout, a Turnabout that I began constructing after being inspired by Turnabout Revolution and finding out that the case would never be completed.
I'll be posting regular updates here, around every 1 or 2 weeks with some evidence and images until this is finished.
I currently have a script and walkthrough written up and I'm currently building a storyboard, with a second party (ThePortalNinja) doing the emotes.
What I can promise is that this killer will blow the one from Turnabout Revolution out of the water in terms of length. Also, since this was inspired by Revolution, there's a myriad of references to the original content in it.
As for now, I want to keep the frame I'm on a secret, as having to meet deadlines tends to stress me out. I can also tell you that the format of this case will be 1 trial, with 1 Detective Testimony followed by the Witness.

Future Updates will contain content such as the Evidence, the Music and the Difficulty of the Case.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, I'm active on the forums and I should be able to answer your questions quickly.

Update #1:

Character Images:

Current Testimony Number:
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: The Grizzly Turnabout

Post by Enthalpy »

Good luck with the project.

I will warn you that casemaking is a lot harder than it seems, and simpler cases are easier to manage. Turnabout Revolution was one of the most complex things I've seen on this site. Don't feel obligated to match that one, and one good lesson to take from that case: beta-testers are very helpful!
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson
AlanBernard

Post by AlanBernard »

Yes, I have plans to get a few people to playtest the case before releasing it. It definitely won't be as complex or as hard as Revolution, so it'll be a bit easier than that. I also have no intentions to do super-objections in any of the Cross-Examinations, unless they're completely necessary and are quite difficult to program. Thank you for the reply!
chrissyjh

Post by chrissyjh »

Looking good so far, my old friend! I hope you manage to pull this off with success.
AlanBernard

Post by AlanBernard »

Hey, thanks for dropping by, Chris! I'm glad that you're still active on AA Online!

Yeah, we still need someone to do the emotes as assistance, I can't do them on my own, as I have the first half of the case done. If you're interested in helping, chris, please PM me. I'll begin work on the second half of the case after I come back from vacation, in a week.

rip case because no one could help me out with emotes even though i had all of the text done

onto greener pastures...?