[T] Turnabout Trick

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

WictorTheCat0
Spoken languages: English, Czech

[T] Turnabout Trick

Post by WictorTheCat0 »

Turnabout Trick

In every case is a hidden Trick..
In this trial you play as a novice defense attorney, who has decided to defend her friend, somebody well-known for us, who is charged with a murder she believes he didn't commit. Will she reveal the truth or will she accept the 'other truth'?

Hello everyone, this is my first case ever I'm trying to create.
I can only hope it will be worth your time when it will be finished and released.

Sooo..how's the progress you ask? I'm currently working on first cross-examination(from 3 to 5 of them).
It goes slowly(-er) but I'm trying my best, so i hope i will be able to release it soon!

Note: Huge Apologies for typos, lots of typos...
(More screenshots will be added later)
Spoiler : Screenshots :
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spoiler : Credits :
Will be made after releasing the trial :P
Last edited by WictorTheCat0 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
IUndercoverTroll
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T] Turnabout Trick

Post by IUndercoverTroll »

If this isn't a Ghost Trick crossover I'm suing for false advertising. /s
drvonkitty
Spoken languages: English

Post by drvonkitty »

Hi there, and welcome to AAO! Just wanted to direct you to AAO's Comprehensive Guide for New Authors. As you're just starting out as a fledgling casemaker, that guide is absolutely worth reading through in its entirety. It contains a ton of information that will help you out getting started with making cases.

On that note, good luck with this project! Your screenshots seem to show that you have a decent grasp of how to use the editor. Bear in mind, however, that typos can be a huge downside to the presentation of your case, and can turn away potential players. Based on the fact that you also speak Czech, I'm assuming that English is not your first language? If so, I'd recommend having one of your betatesters go through and help you improve upon the grammar. It doesn't have to perfect, but you definitely want to avoid glaring errors.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, or need any help getting started!

WictorTheCat0
Spoken languages: English, Czech

Post by WictorTheCat0 »

drvonkitty wrote:Hi there, and welcome to AAO! Just wanted to direct you to AAO's Comprehensive Guide for New Authors. As you're just starting out as a fledgling casemaker, that guide is absolutely worth reading through in its entirety. It contains a ton of information that will help you out getting started with making cases.

On that note, good luck with this project! Your screenshots seem to show that you have a decent grasp of how to use the editor. Bear in mind, however, that typos can be a huge downside to the presentation of your case, and can turn away potential players. Based on the fact that you also speak Czech, I'm assuming that English is not your first language? If so, I'd recommend having one of your betatesters go through and help you improve upon the grammar. It doesn't have to perfect, but you definitely want to avoid glaring errors.

Feel free to message me if you have any questions, or need any help getting started!
Hello, thank you for directing me there. I already checked this guide but a small revision is never a bad thing :)
Once more thank you and i will need some luck with it because this has turned up to be a bit harder than i expected but i will make it somehow!

That's right, Czech is my first language, English is second(and it got pretty rusty because I haven't used it in a while) and I know it could cause unnecessary problems for me but that idea with finding betatester sounds really good! :) Now, where to find some poor soul who will spend (most likely) three days trying to help me with grammar in my trial? :/ :?

Sure thing, will do! Thank you so much, for your help! :3