[c] Objection funk visual songfic

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

theimortal1974
Spoken languages: English

[c] Objection funk visual songfic

Post by theimortal1974 »

http://aaonline.fr/player.php?trial_id=136514

the best way to describe this is a songfic fanfiction writers would do. write a story to the lyrics of a song. this is like that but in visual format rather than written format (other the lyrics that is). this is a parody of the song uptown funk called objection funk. there is light interaction that matches the lyrics so it's not just clicking next over and over again until it's done but the lyrics literally tell you what to do.

there's no music because i want the music to be in the person's head as they are reading the lyrics.

final note this site and this engine is beyond amazing. i didn't even know this existed 4 days ago and look what i've accomplished already and i'm not done yet. this one helped me work on the cross examination system a little bit which will help me in the future with my asinine cases.
theimortal1974
Spoken languages: English

Re: [c] Objection funk visual songfic

Post by theimortal1974 »

i've done this game at karaoke twice so far and people loved it both times (i'd play this while singing along to the song on youtube while screen-sharing on zoom. it wasn't too hard except for the part with a ton of interactivity tripped me up a bit).