[T] The Perfect Turnabout ★

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Wrightanythingguy
Spoken languages: English

Re: [T] The Perfect Turnabout ★

Post by Wrightanythingguy »

:holdit:

This trial is alright, but has a couple things I think I should point out. 1st there is no Music in it after a certain point. Though that does give me the added guess work of finding the right :objection: without any music turning off, I nearly fell asleep a couple times.

2nd I have an issue with Mantra's calling card. "Believing one's self to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind. Small words from a small being trying to attack what he doesn't understand".

This is a line from "STAR TREK FIRST CONTACT" Data: Believing one's self to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind. Borg Queen: Small Words from a small being trying to attack what he doesn't understand.

Star Trek Anyone?

:takethat:
If you look at the paper closely you'll notice that I'll tap it all day just to prove I'm Wright.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

Um. Dude. That's a five year necropost you just did there.

Firstly, the author who made this trial isn't on AAO any more.
Secondly, the music links probably just died out over the years due to disuse. I can assure you that when I played this when it first came out, there was music everywhere.
Thirdly, what the heckie does that line being originally from Star Trek even have to do with anything? You can quote things from other things. That's... Perfectly fine.

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
DWaM
Spoken languages: English

Post by DWaM »

Well, c'mon kwando, no need to come off so harsh on the guy. I imagine the Star Trek line was just him having a bit of fun with it. The problem with the music isn't something one would know about if one isn't that experienced with the AAO editor. Nor is there an issue in reporting that the links are dead. And if he just finished playing the case and wanted to give his thoughts on it, it's easy to understand why he'd miss the author's inactivity or might not know that necroposting isn't a great thing.

Recall -- this trial is on the featured trials page, so I'm not surprised he came across it and just wanted to offer his thoughts on it.