[M] The Omniscient Game (Final Round: 70%) ●●●●●●○

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

Jean Of mArc
Spoken languages: English, French, Japanese

Re: [M] The Omniscient Game (Final Round: 56%) ●●●●●●○

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Enthalpy wrote:Use: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/Legacy_ ... oces=XXXXX

Once the other issues on my queue clear up, I'll be ensuring that Omniscient works on v6 personally.
I really appreciate you being willing to do that!
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Re: [M] The Omniscient Game (Final Round: 70%) ●●●●●●○

Post by kwando1313 »

Woah. 70%?

Progress is happening??? (Albeit slowly?)

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
DarthWiader
Spoken languages: Polish, English

Post by DarthWiader »

It's nice to see progress return to this project! I remember when I was starting out, this was one of my first games here I've played here besides Justice's Memoirs.

PS. I realize it's kind of off-topic and I know that you have work, but I've been curious about one thing: What will happen with the graphics you've done for The Black Turnabout?
I hadn't known there were so many idiots in the world until I started using the Internet.
— Stanisław Lem
Jean Of mArc

Re: [M] The Omniscient Game (Final Round: 56%) ●●●●●●○

Post by Jean Of mArc »

Enthalpy wrote:Use: http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/Legacy_ ... oces=XXXXX

Once the other issues on my queue clear up, I'll be ensuring that Omniscient works on v6 personally.
I updated the links. Thanks!
DarthWiader wrote:It's nice to see progress return to this project! I remember when I was starting out, this was one of my first games here I've played here besides Justice's Memoirs.

PS. I realize it's kind of off-topic and I know that you have work, but I've been curious about one thing: What will happen with the graphics you've done for The Black Turnabout?
kwando1313 wrote:Woah. 70%?
Progress is happening??? (Albeit slowly?)
The fact that people are still interested in this game several years after its release is inspiring to me. The last part is hard to finish, because it has a lot of custom stuff in it, but it is, in fact, 70% complete at this point.

If I could get some help on graphics work it would go faster, but sooner or later expect to see it.
cesar26100
Spoken languages: English-Ingles,Español-Spanish

Post by cesar26100 »

It's really cool seeing that this will eventually be completed! I wish I could help with the final round but my programming skills are nowhere near what's needed for a game like this xD. Good luck finishing the project!
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.
Jean Of mArc

Post by Jean Of mArc »

cesar26100 wrote:It's really cool seeing that this will eventually be completed! I wish I could help with the final round but my programming skills are nowhere near what's needed for a game like this xD. Good luck finishing the project!
Any sprite skills?
cesar26100
Spoken languages: English-Ingles,Español-Spanish

Post by cesar26100 »

Sorry, not really, and even if I had school started recently so I wouldn't have that much time to help.
♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Love should be genderless.
If you agree, please add this to your signature.
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

I can't believe I never found out about this. Half of the sounds and visuals are broken now but what a blast, the humor is incredible and I love the concept so much. Shame the final round isn't finished...
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!
Jean Of mArc

Post by Jean Of mArc »

risefromtheashes wrote:I can't believe I never found out about this. Half of the sounds and visuals are broken now but what a blast, the humor is incredible and I love the concept so much. Shame the final round isn't finished...
Thanks, glad you like it!

Yeah, it needs some maintenance for the missing files. They stopped working when Dropbox changed the way it does public files. If I could update all those files easily enough I could do that much.

If you're interested in helping finishing it, I have most of the Final Round done, just need some parts added in, but don't really have the time to do it. :D
risefromtheashes
Spoken languages: English, Russian, Armenian, Spanish

Post by risefromtheashes »

Jean Of mArc wrote:
risefromtheashes wrote:I can't believe I never found out about this. Half of the sounds and visuals are broken now but what a blast, the humor is incredible and I love the concept so much. Shame the final round isn't finished...
Thanks, glad you like it!

Yeah, it needs some maintenance for the missing files. They stopped working when Dropbox changed the way it does public files. If I could update all those files easily enough I could do that much.

If you're interested in helping finishing it, I have most of the Final Round done, just need some parts added in, but don't really have the time to do it. :D
Unfortunately, I can't offer my hand in helping, but hopefully this thread being at the top of the forum now might make it more likely that someone'll offer theirs! I'd love to see that happen.
The Mindcastle System
(Don't know what a system is? Play 6-4, and take a look here.)
----------
OUR CASES:
- Athena Cykes ~ Locks on the Heart (synopsis)
- May Your Memory Be a Blessing
- A Little Piece of Healing
- The Killer Turnabout (~70% complete!)
- I guess we made the Looking Back case comp ceremony with Super legenda, but that's not an actual case

----------
Check out our music & art thread here!