Trial Ideas

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

clcman
Spoken languages: English

Re: Trial Ideas

Post by clcman »

Psykoko wrote:I think it might be cool to have a game where a character gets sent to a parallel world where many other characters take jarringly different roles in contrast to their original counterparts. The protagonist character, who was sent to that world must then take on cases(which is unpredictable as many who were good in the original may turn out to be criminals in this one) and find a way to return home. Though I wonder who should be the protagonist, I'm thinking someone who wasn't usually a a defense attorney like Edgeworth or Franziska and also have interesting reactions to difference in the other characters.
Certainly doable. Reminds me of the fanfic A Complete Turnabout, in which our regular Phoenix ends up in a word with him as a prosecutor and Edgeworth as a defense attorney. But it's an idea that can be done a thousand and one ways and still be unique each time.

My first case, A Pre-Emptive Turnabout, was about one of those timelines, minus the "traveler from regular world" part.

...Now I'm imagining Detective Gumshoe ending up in a world where he is Chief Prosecutor Gumshoe and having absolutely no idea what to do so he just bluffs and misquotes things he once heard Edgeworth say, which everyone in this new world thinks are incredibly profound despite actually being nonsense.
What do REAL, NON-BRIBED people have to say about HTB!?
"This really changed the way I thought about Phoenix as a character. ...Wow." - Reecer6
"HTB! contains truths that might be hard to stomach, but had to be unveiled nonetheless." - Blackrune
"This deserves a best plot twist award." - Evo
"It changed my life, and it can change yours too. For the better, I mean." - Calvinball
"I will never look at Phoenix Wright the same way again" - PhoenixRises123
"omg best thing on aao" - AceAttorneyMaster111
DISCOVER THE TRUTH YOU NEVER KNEW YOU DIDN'T KNOW IN HTB! PROLOGUE AND PART 1, AVAILABLE NOW!!

"Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." -Isaac Asimov
"For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple and wrong." -H. L. Mencken
Psykoko
Spoken languages: English

Re: Trial Ideas

Post by Psykoko »

Cool, I think I'll check out that fic and see how they've done it.