It must be possible, for if not... Then what is the point to our existence?
- Pay attention to the sound and image loading bar as you start the case. Green means it's loaded, grey means it's loading, and reddish brown means part of it won't load at all. If you get reddish brown in either loading bar, please refresh the page. I'm not concerned with bandwidth issues; however, some trial writers are, so please be polite and make sure they don't have a warning on their trial page to avoid refreshing before you do that on someone else's trial.
- Story Spoilers: AA, JFA, T&T (sort of, it's an alternate universe, so most story spoilers are kind of oblique).
- Character Sprite Spoilers: AA, AJ, AAI
- Music Spoilers: AA, JFA, AJ, AAI
- Safari supports APNG now, but SVG fades do not work, so if you want the full experience, Firefox is required.
- If you would like to play this in Chrome, follow the instructions in the spoiler below...Spoiler : Chrome instructions :You'll need to go to this link to download the APNG extension in order for some of the custom graphics to display correctly (You may have to check the "allow access to file URLs" option in settings, though. Not sure). Firefox and now Safari natively support APNGs, so no additional addons are required for those browsers. That said, Firefox is the only browser I know for sure will properly support the svg fades. Chrome currently does not, so if you want the full experience, Firefox is the best option
Shattered Glass: Turnabout Reversal is an alternate universe Ace Attorney game. Miles Edgeworth is a defense attorney, but he's not the only person whose role is reversed in this game. Expect surprises with a hint of familiarity.
(P.S. Turnabout Reversal is to be the start of a new series, so Case 1 difficulty is to be expected).
Story consultation - Enthalpy
All music - Capcom
The majority of the backgrounds and sprites - Capcom
von Karma's forward facing sprites - Sligneris
von Karma's co-council sprites - Created by Capcom, edited by me.
Larry Butz's tilted head sprite - extension by naagloshii
Larry Butz's twitching sprite - extension by me
Extra Larry Butz sprites - Volty
Ema's casual outfit - Nicky Boy
Blushing Ema sprite - Hesseldahl
Extra defense attorney Edgeworth Sprites - Sligneris
Custom titles - me
Thought Route - me
svg fades - Ferdielance
Confetti gif was provided by jermynsoup. Not sure where he got it.
Defendant's Lobby: Courtroom Lounge ~ Beginning Prelude
Dawn of Reversal: Great Revival ~ Miles Edgeworth
Court Begins: Apollo Justice ~ Trial
Truth of Shattered Lies: Mega Man X5 ~ Dr. Light
Logic and Deduction: Mega Man X: Command Mission ~ Place of Oblivion
Cross-Examination: Questioning ~ Moderato/Allegro 2007
Objection ~ Reversal of Contradiction: Mega Man X4 ~ Slash Beastleo Stage
Shattered Nerves: Suspense
Dick Gumshoe: P.I.: Keisuke Itonoko ~ Itonoko Geijissu
Thought Route of Glass: Mega Man X4 ~ Iris
Pursuit ~ Shattered Facade: Mega Man X5 ~ Opening Stage Zero
Recollection ~ Theme of Regret: Recollection ~ Forgotten Legend
Victory ~ Revelation of Truth: Solution! ~ Splendid Deduction
Confessions of an Attorney: Prosecutors Murmur ~ Until We Meet Again
Jingle ~ Never Gone for Long: Jingle ~ It Doesnt End Here
1-2 ~ Shattered Glass: Turnabout Prosecutor
1-3 ~ Shattered Glass: Turnabout of Steel
1-4 ~ Shattered Glass: The Karmic Turnabout
1-5 ~ Shattered Glass: Vale, Versio Fiet (may combine with 1-4, depending how things go during development)
And as a bonus...
1-0 ~ Shattered Glass: Remnants of Turnabouts Past (a courtroom-only, prequel side story)