- It's complete! Yaaay!
- No walkthrough, and you'll see why hopefully once you start playing. Plus, it'd be fun to see how you deal with certain things.
- FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, USE FIREFOX! OR, if you're going to use other browsers DO NOT use the pre-loader!
- If during the intro, it seems like the images are timed up properly (if it seems like it takes an entire second to show up when it's supposed to) then I suggest either re-loading it or just rolling with it. Do note that if this is occurring, it just goes to show that pre-loaders are completely freaking useless. <3
- The thing should be free of any major or game-breaking bugs, but considering the frame count, I'd consider it highly unstable -- if you're somehow stopped from advancing, don't be afraid to notify me and I'll see what I can do.
- It's probably better if you don't fast-click. It doesn't cause any major bugs, but can make the next frame not show all of its text if you go to it really fast.
- If this is your last time, drop the ticket.
- This was a major oversight on my part, but this case does contains a few tracks considered spoilers. My apologies.
Talia Crux, Sarah Franklin - Dragon Trainer
Ozymandias - gotMLK7
Richard Walker (sprite used for the silhouette), Judge Vector - Lind
New Phoenix Poses/Bases for Edits, GS5 Phoenix - VirtAnderson
Kristoph Gavin defense bench sprites - Evolina deLuna
Special Thanks to
ZetaAzuel and kwando1313 for hosting the competition
Kwando's Stream of the... "story", I guess we'll call it?