[T][I] [SERIES] ○○ Ace Attorneys: Legacy of Truth

Find and discuss trials made by other members and showcase your own trials.

Moderators: EN - Forum Moderators, EN - Trial Reviewers

lumine
Spoken languages: English

[T][I] [SERIES] ○○ Ace Attorneys: Legacy of Truth

Post by lumine »

First off, I'd like to say this is an on-off project due to the limit of 1-2 people working on this as a hobby. I would appreciate help from those interested in not only the game but in creativity. Currently need: SPRITERS, as most of these cases will build off of unique character dialogue and habits. Also need sprites for some of the main cast, like Athena, Blackquill, etc.

Some things may act wonky because I may be editing as you play.
Legacy of Truth Is a 3 or 4-part episode series that will serve as a continuation or sequel to Dual Destinies, with the returning three protagonists and introducing several news faces, and even bringing back old ones. So expect references to older games and spoilers abroad to Dual Destinies.
Expect the game's maturity, investigation and case style to emulate Dual Destinies. There will be differences, such as the re-implemention of Logic Chess in both court and investigations. Also expect lots of abandoned plotlines to be salvaged if possible.

Episode 1: The Ransom Turnabout
Trial
(Progress: 60% done. In dire need of spriters, many are just placeholders).
Play Here [INCOMPLETE]
Phoenix and Apollo face off against a brand new Prosecutor -- and deal with a kidnapping on famous proportions.
Notes: Heavily based on the real life Lindbergh Kidnapping.

Episode 2: Turnabout Missive Investigation and Trial period.
(Progress: 10% done)
Athena Cykes is approached by the Chief Prosecutor for a special task: Saving an old Detective from prison.
Play here [INCOMPLETE]
Notes: Expect heavy spoilers from the PW trilogy. Gumshoe-centric story.

Episode 3: Untitled Investigation and Trial period.
(Progress: not yet started)
Apollo is given grim task-- Prove to Blackquill and the Courts that a former friend is a killer.
Note: Beginning of closure for Apollo and Trucy.

Episode 4: Untitled Brief Investigation and Trial period.
(Progress: not yet started)
The heroes face yet another daunting task that could drive them to the brink of ruin when a new adversary is thrown into the mix.
Note: Final tests for Apollo and Trucy to determine what it truly means to carry the legacy of the Wright & Co. Law Offices.

Credits List: There are many people in the current builds that require thanking and proper credit, but I will edit this as soon as I can make a proper list. If your work is in here and I haven't credited it, let me know! Sorry in advance!

My initial hope for feedback are first as: A)Do the characters feel like the real characers? B)Are the plots so far solid? C)What do you like and dislike?