Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Forum rules

Re: Introductions, hellos and goodbyes 

Postby SquiVolt » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:54 pm

I'm really late to this, but I'll go ahead and do it anyways.

I'm Squi-Volt, a huge Nintendo fan. I got into Ace Attorney a few months ago, and eventually found this site. I suck at typing words, so that's it, I guess.
SquiVolt

Spoken languages: English

Postby AceApollo » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:31 am

I'm AceApollo, I've played over 100 video games on several different consoles. I got into the Ace Attorney series when the Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy released on the Nintendo 3DS back in 2014. I've been on this site a couple of times before, but I finally decided to create my own account now.
AceApollo

Postby energizerspark » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:17 pm

I need to stop bringing myself back to this half-dead forum given that all the people I remember have all moved on with their own lives
going back through my post history I've been averaging about one every few months or so for the last few years - back in the day it was way, way more than that, and nobody seems to really talk about anything any more, except in some discord chats I guess (which has never really been my thing)

this last revisit has been fun, but this might be time to finally call it quits, for good (I might even change my password to some gibberish so I can't log back in)
I've been here for almost 10 years now (although in practice only the first 6 or 7 really count) - we can all probably agree that's long enough

those of you that know me, know where to find me (certainly not under this ancient username)

see you, someday, somewhere
Currently watching:
Legend of the Galactic Heroes (season 2)

Currently playing:

Currently reading:
The Crying of Lot 49 - Thomas Pynchon

the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering

energizerspark

Previous

Return to General chatting