RPG Maker

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

~Count Olaf~
Spoken languages: English

Re: RPG Maker

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

PhantomH wrote:Cool, you go to RRR as well? I don't think I've seen you there, or maybe I have and I just don't remember. I usually help people there and maybe request a script or two if I want something (Though no one ever takes them up >_< ). I have yet to post any details about my project yet since I'm still planning out the story. The way I planned it out, it sounds a little too similar to TWEWY though, and I just realized it after I recently went back to play that game.
I am not a member, but I browse the forums often.

And may I hear the plot? Via secure PM, of course.

~Olaf~
$Fth wrote:A man with such a name as that is a clear gentleman.
GuardianDreamer wrote:That name sounds like it belongs to some peaceful person who doesn't want to be disturbed, but then when you DO disturb him, he goes berserk and destroys you.
PhantomH

Post by PhantomH »

It's cool, I'll just post it here in case others wants to see it. It's not that I didn't want to reveal it yet, but I thought it would be better if I posted it after I had everything set up. Anyway, here's what I have so far:

In the city of Storkholm, a number of people have committed suicide due to an unknown cause. Most of the cases that were look into are found to be out of the ordinary, as the people who knew the victims have never saw any signs of depression nor anything that would make them commit suicide. Day by day, the issue has gotten even worse and it seemed to be happening all over town, even with people who have just gotten a lucky breakthrough and hit it big with the lottery. As the problem have gone too far out of hand, the chief of police, Hector Steinbeck, decided to hire the renowned P.I. Valen Renber and two other detectives from the police force, Olivia Stede and Ellia Fortner, to look into these bizarre cases.
No Dine. No Knox. No Fair.
~Count Olaf~

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

Urgh... I need some help.

I need someone to line these sprites up for me...please.

~Olaf~
GuardianDreamer wrote:That name sounds like it belongs to some peaceful person who doesn't want to be disturbed, but then when you DO disturb him, he goes berserk and destroys you.
RandomJibberish

Post by RandomJibberish »

How do you mean, Line up? You mean align them on a sheet, or what?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Powerdaan

Post by Powerdaan »

I can try that...I probably know what you mean...
Image Click sig for thread.
~Count Olaf~

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

I do mean align on a sheet.

Stupid RPG Maker has to have sprites aligned perfectly. I think I got it now though. Gimme a sec.

~Olaf~