Trials! (in a chat..)

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

AllStarDroid
Spoken languages: English

Trials! (in a chat..)

Post by AllStarDroid »

Hey guys i got a good idea about doing a trial IN THE FORUMS. I think it would be great for thinking and creativity so here are the things you can work with:

Idea 1: Victim: :lotta: Defendant: :april: Killer: (try to pick anyone that can be unexpected or something [unlike turnabout serenade's which is VERY OBVIOUS!])

Idea 2: Victim: :maggey: Defendant: :sawhit: Killer: (refer to idea 1's killer detail)

Remember: Do: Idea 1
:objection: There is a contradiction in the witness's testimony. This contradicts (insert what ever evidence you want and a explanation)

DON'T:
1.Swear
2.Bully
3.Create absurd, explicit or ridiculous evidence.
4.We do not accept spam.

Ok Have fun!

P.S or you can make you own, thats ok with me! Just remember to tell who are the defendants and victims ok?
Last edited by Enthalpy on Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not double post.
Enthalpy
Community Manager
Spoken languages: English, limited Spanish

Re: Trials! (in a chat..)

Post by Enthalpy »

First, no double posting.

Second, can you clarify what this game is? I can't tell if these are supposed to be full cases, or just a "post a contradiction to this setup here"-type game, where each setting is finished in one post.
[D]isordered speech is not so much injury to the lips that give it forth, as to the disproportion and incoherence of things in themselves, so negligently expressed. ~ Ben Jonson