Roleplay Theme: Stranded Part II

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Dingzhu

Re: Roleplay Theme: Stranded Part II

Post by Dingzhu »

A long silence seemed to boom through the motley crew.

"What's everyone waiting for?" Ding thought.

Trying to start a conversation, he started to stammer, "Erm, W-well, we should try to find shelter shouldn't we?" "That's what I've been saying for the past several hours....but It's still the right thing to do, right?...."
Thanks to Jibbers for the avvie and sig! :nod:

Latest Trials
Turnabout Fortunes - Court-only
Turnabout is in Session - Day One - Day Two - D3 coming never.
Hodou Okappa
Spoken languages: English

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Harvey climbed into his cave. He was perfectly relaxed until he heard a long silence booming across the island. The shockwave toppled several trees and made debris fall from the roof of the cave. Bonetooth shivered and Harvey pulled out an axe. Something wasn't right here...
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
RandomJibberish

Post by RandomJibberish »

Jibber sat on the sand and looked at Ding. "Of course..." Jibber said, "A shelter is very important. And we don't have much time at the moment.." Jibber turned and looked at the horizon out to sea.
ImageImage
ImageImage
XDGummyDX
Spoken languages: English, pequito Espanol.

Post by XDGummyDX »

'So much for farewells.' Laurena thought, and wandered further into the jungle. After a few minutes of walking, the thick trees blotted out the moonlight, making the area pitch black. More scared than cold, she pulled her jacket over her shoulders and shivered. After about a half hour of walking, she felt an odd sensation, but ignored it and continued. The feeling did not go away, and she realized that she was being watched. Looking at where she supposed bushes would be, she found a pair of bright, inhuman eyes staring at her through the brush. Backing away slowly, she came into contact with a tree and desperately tried to climb up. Succeeding enough to grab onto the lowest limb, she pulled herself up and clung to the thick trunk.

'I think...I might stay here until morning...Or at least until those eyes are gone.' she thought, looking back. Still there they were, piercing in a yellowish color. She prayed this was one animal that couldn't climb.

Night found her exhausted despite her fear, and she nodded off, head still tilted toward the eyes, which by now had moved on to a greater prospect than a pale girl in a tree.
Thank you for the sig, Kuro~
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

(They aren't ignoring your post- Harvey, Ema, Gummy and Jibbers are far away from the main group. Lights and Ding aren't responding to you because they probably assumed you appeared somewhere away from everyone, not directly in front of the main group.)
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Thad decided about halfway to the cave to not go in. He takes his staff, and looks around, unsure of what to do. Suddenly, he got this feeling...

"Oh...hungry...um...food...where would I get that here?... I wish I was more familiar with this island..."
since 2008!
XDGummyDX

Post by XDGummyDX »

Laurena slowly opened her eyes atop the branch. 'Where...Oh, um...Ship. Water. Island. Right...' she thought dazedly, and rubbed her eye for a moment. Looking about the dense jungle it was hard to tell what hour of the day it was. Thinking momentarily of her watch, she looked at it despairingly to find that its face was filled with seawater. Sighing, she noticed a noise. Fearing it was the creature again, she scanned the brush, and noticed a rather tattered-looking person.

"...Sir?" she asked slowly, not recognizing him from the group she had been with earlier.
Ami

Post by Ami »

Thad was startled by the voice, and brandished his weapon. Unfortunately, it wasn't an animal to make dinner, it was a person. However..., he thought, SHE might know where food is...

"Um...hello?"

Oh yeah, THAT was profound...
since 2008!
XDGummyDX

Post by XDGummyDX »

Still unwilling to leave her perch, Laurena chose to talk to the man from her current position. "Oh good sir, you speak English." she said aloud, then remembered manners. "My name is Laurena, but you can call me Rena if it's easier." Looking at him presently, she said, "You don't look too well, sir...I take it you are not a native?" she asked the last part as she eyed his crude weapon.
Ami

Post by Ami »

"Um...there's natives? I just figured there were one or two other people here besides me. I met this one lady, and she said something about a smoking plane." He lowered the staff, and looked off at the horizon. "But uh...you're right, I'm sort of hungry. I haven't had anything to eat in quite a while."
since 2008!
XDGummyDX

Post by XDGummyDX »

"Well..." she began, still not fully understanding everything herself. "Not natives per se. There is a erm, rather old viking here, and he assured us of no natives being present. Us being a group of castaways from different, almost simultaneous events...The smoking plane was one of them." Looking at him, she realized what she had addressed was the lesser of the two things he wanted to speak about.

"Oh, right, food." Laurena thought for a moment. "Earlier in the day, the girl from the plane showed us a tree full of bananas and knocked some off, but I guess none of us had really been hungry at that time, since we kinda ignored it." She then realized her stupidity in trekking out and not bringing any. 'I blame the seawater...' she thought, though at this point it was more of a scapegoat for her stupidity than a blame.
Ami

Post by Ami »

"Ah. Well, if you could help me out, I'd be quite grateful. If nothing else, might I travel with you? I have no sense of direction, and my luck doesn't seem to be favoring me in the past few months..." He leaned on his staff, his nose twitching since it itched.
since 2008!
XDGummyDX

Post by XDGummyDX »

"Yeah, I--...Um..." Laurena caught herself off guard with her quick response. "Well sir, of course you can travel with me, but please forgive me if I can't immediately find my way back. I've been traveling for a while now and everything looks the same." She briefly looked around as she hopped off her branch.

"Let's see...I um, either came from this way or that way, I think..." she said, pointing in two opposite directions. "Which way did you come from, if you remember, sir?"
Ami

Post by Ami »

Thad looks left, then right. he then looks at the sky for a moment. Propping up his staff on his shoulder and the ground, he points both ways with his hands.

"That way." He said, half-ironically.
since 2008!
Tvmady

Post by Tvmady »

((Okay ill be by myself))

Dahviad climbs up out of the ground very confused, He sees trees, sand and the occasional flying bird. He walks around for a while trying to hope. He finds a odd looking object on the ground, It reads explosive to cave.
--