Roleplay Theme: Stranded Part II

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Hodou Okappa
Spoken languages: English

Re: Roleplay Theme: Stranded Part II

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Harvey had finally settled down after the booming silence was gone.

"Ah, this is better"

Bonetooth nudged his arm to remind him. Harvey sat up in his stone chair. "You're right... Maybe I was too quick to get angry with them. I should go back and try to welcome them to my island again. But it's okay, that can wait until tomorrow morning."

He lays back and looks up at the explosive charges strapped to the ceiling. "Gee, I guess it's a good thing nobody's found the detonator for those. I should really tell them not to explode my cave. It wouldn't be good if somebody happened to stumble across that and press it out of curiosity and accidentally blow up my cave... Good thing that'll never happen."
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
XDGummyDX
Spoken languages: English, pequito Espanol.

Post by XDGummyDX »

Laurena thought for a moment and again approached the tree, then stopped, and looked at the others. Picking one she found somehow favorable, she began to attempt to climb it. "Well sir, blindly searching won't do us any good..." She reached a first branch and sat up, then began reaching for one higher up. "So don't you think it would be best to get a view of the way out?" clinging the second branch, she found herself unable to pull herself up, lost grip, and fell a short distance.

Her face flushed, and she looked at Thad sheepishly. "Um...We're not lost alone?" She said almost questioningly, smiling a nervous smile, hoping he had a better idea.
Thank you for the sig, Kuro~
XDGummyDX

Post by XDGummyDX »

((O_o I really don't think I got high up enough in the tree to be visible to anyone who wasn't standing right next to me...))
Ami

Post by Ami »

((PSSST. Tv. God-modding isn't allowed, and there aren't random bombs just lying around a remote island with little to no native inhabitants. Post deleted.))

((GENO EDIT: Next time, use understandable English, and maybe we won't have these problems. It's also not a good idea to condescend to people trying to give good advice.))
since 2008!
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Harvey the Viking had been ducking, hands over his head, to survive the explosion as the charges on the roof of his cave went off. But when he looked up, nothing had happened. Or rather, something miraculous had happened. Some heavenly power, like a god or something that rhymes with god, had went back in time and stopped the explosion from ever happening! Harvey rejoiced and grabbed Bonetooth in his hands, letting out THE HEARTIEST OF HEARTY VIKING LAUGHS! He decided it was time to find that detonator before something went wrong... again.
Tvmady

Post by Tvmady »

(Okappa the bomb idea is gone because somebody thinks its to un realistic when its a fictional topic, Im also leaving this topic Because since the same person ruined it for me)
--
Forcemaster

Post by Forcemaster »

(xDD I can't believe you started this again. I'm in as soon as I read the topic.)
He robbed from the rich, and he gave to the poor
Stood up to the man, and gave him what for
Our love for him now, ain't hard to explain
The hero of Canton, the man they call Jayne
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

(I thought just the explosion of the bomb was gone... :gumshoe: I was happy to give Harvey an excuse to leave the cave and/or be angry at the castaways.)
Tvmady

Post by Tvmady »

Dahviad jumped in to a river and died
--
XDGummyDX

Post by XDGummyDX »

Laurena stared blankly at Thad. "Um...Sir? You there?"
EmaTheScienceSkye
Winner of AC 1#!
Spoken languages: English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Japanese

Post by EmaTheScienceSkye »

((My character's asleep on my plane... I blame Geno.))
Your Resident Ema Skye Impersonator.
Blah.
XDGummyDX

Post by XDGummyDX »

((My character's stuck waiting for Thad to help figure out how to get out of the jungle. Which is how she's been for about a week. I can seriously blame Geno.))
Ami

Post by Ami »

"Sorry," he began in a surprised tone. "I just zoned out for a sec. But...I did run into this one person. She said something about a smoking plane being a good place to go." Thad was stubborn, but not stubborn enough to mislead someone else due to his pride. He would help this person out, as she would him. I mean, what were they gonna do? Make bombs? Not likely.
since 2008!
XDGummyDX

Post by XDGummyDX »

Remembering the plane, she smiled, but then looked pensive. "Okay, now a better question. The plane is...? Where?" She looked up, attempting to see the plane through the thick treetops. "I think, that might be it, sir." Laurena pointed to what looked like a smoke trail, somewhat visible through the treetops. "But it might just be a cloud...Your thoughts, sir?"
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

Harvey bit into the large roasted meat, pulling it all off of the bone. He had just finished hunting an unrecognizable animal and was now roasting it over a fire he built. He dropped the bone to the ground for Bonetooth to pick at and greedily reached for more. The smoke from the fire rose up through the treetops and into the sky.