The site

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Sissel
Spoken languages: English, Dead thoughts
Location: Could be hiding inside your phone, listening to your conversation with your mum

The site

Post by Sissel »

How did you come up with the idea of this site, Unas?
Made by me, anyone can use it, if they wish
Huddini

Wishing that you'll get better soon, Parrie!
I SUPPORT PARRIE AS A SQUADMATE IN ME3
Ginger
Spoken languages: English, BILLY MAY'S

Re: The site

Post by Ginger »

...Why has notbody asked that question yet =O......Woa.
My sig is indestructible. If you want to try to destroy it, guess here.
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Once upon a time - yes, AAO's story is a tale children should dream about for centuries :-P - Spparrow created a website on which people could play the first case from AA3 in French, long before it was even announced outside of Japan.
The mighty lord Unas ( :mrgreen: ), who was already a fan of the first Ace Attorney game, discovered this place, played the case and decided to use his power to help making it better. He first remade the game on the site, making the gameplay closer to the original games' one. (By the way, for those interested, here's the first prototype of AAO ever)
When Unas was done with this remake, Spparrow himself mentioned the idea of developing a system to create cases. At first, no matter how powerful Unas was, he didn't think it would be possible. He wasn't confident enough. But with time, he finally decided to give it a shot.
Thus was created the very first version of the AAO trial maker, which has survived through the ages as a witness of ancient times and a great marvel of the world.

I hope you enjoyed the story :-P
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
Ami
Spoken languages: English

Post by Ami »

Unas wrote:Once upon a time - yes, AAO's story is a tale children should dream about for centuries :-P - Spparrow created a website on which people could play the first case from AA3 in French, long before it was even announced outside of Japan.
The mighty lord Unas ( :mrgreen: ), who was already a fan of the first Ace Attorney game, discovered this place, played the case and decided to use his power to help making it better. He first remade the game on the site, making the gameplay closer to the original games' one. (By the way, for those interested, here's the first prototype of AAO ever)
When Unas was done with this remake, Spparrow himself mentioned the idea of developing a system to create cases. At first, no matter how powerful Unas was, he didn't think it would be possible. He wasn't confident enough. But with time, he finally decided to give it a shot.
Thus was created the very first version of the AAO trial maker, which has survived through the ages as a witness of ancient times and a great marvel of the world.

Wow...this is awesome. Well, I can say that I didn't think it began like that. I honestly thought it started as a bunch of friends sitting around one day going "Hey, I think I'll make a trial maker". :larry:
since 2008!
Dramatica

Post by Dramatica »

genodragon1 wrote:
Unas wrote:Once upon a time - yes, AAO's story is a tale children should dream about for centuries :-P - Spparrow created a website on which people could play the first case from AA3 in French, long before it was even announced outside of Japan.

Wow...this is awesome. Well, I can say that I didn't think it began like that. I honestly thought it started as a bunch of friends sitting around one day going "Hey, I think I'll make a trial maker". :larry:
Yeah, just "bunch" with "Unas and Kroki"
Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Well, Kroki had nothing to do with the project at the beginning ;-)
I promoted as a forum and game admin because I needed help managing it and that he had made good trials that proved he could use the editor well and help people with it, but it came a while after the site was created :-)
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )
Dramatica

Post by Dramatica »

I meant Spparrow. >_> Proofread failure.
Kroki
Admin
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español, 日本語

Post by Kroki »

Why not? :godot:
ImageImage Image Image Image