Presentation/Question for Okappa/Congratulations

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

dracforce

Presentation/Question for Okappa/Congratulations

Post by dracforce »

Hello! I have used this post for many things, and I wasn't sure where it must be posted, so if this post shouldn't be here, sorry for the troubles ^^u

First: I'm a spanish member, and as the forum of this zone is so empty, I have thought "Let's post in the english zone". My english is not perfect, but I would try to write the best possible

To Okappa: I have "Remaked" your idea of "Winston Payne, Lamentable layer", I hope you don't mind this. It would be written in Spanish, but if some person want to collaborate to translate it to english, he/she is wellcome

And Finally, Congratulations for the developers of this web, is so great, and congratulations for the english forum too. I tried to learn french but is too complicated for me =P

Greetings

Dracforce
Hodou Okappa
Spoken languages: English

Re: Presentation/Question for Okappa/Congratulations

Post by Hodou Okappa »

I don't mind. Since I have little intention of translating any of my trials to other languages, feel free to translate them yourself or even directly use my ideas or similar ones. ^_^ But if you actually directly use anything of mine, it's nice to give credit. Or at least tell me. Like this. So thanks.
Also known as: okappa, houdou.