Topic of Randomness!

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

FenrirDarkWolf
Spoken languages: English

Re: Topic of Randomness!

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

Holhol wrote:Wow I'm here too but I was ignored. Everyone is treating me like how my father treated me.
oh
well then
hello
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Calvinball

Post by Calvinball »

Not sure where else to post this, so... here I am.

I mentioned in my post in the Hellos and Goodbyes thread that I was preparing to leave on a religious mission in the near future but didn't yet know when it would be. Well, that's changed: I now know when I'll be leaving.

I'm to report by next August 16th. It's about what I expected, but still really soon. The nearness of it puts a bit of pressure on me, so I might not be around a whole lot on AAO (though to be fair, still not around as much as I'd like, whoops).

Still, I hope to hang out for what time I've got left. I've got to get on the Discord more...

Well, that's all from me, I guess. Thanks again for being a great site and community, y'all!
Meph wrote:The last time I was here was probably five years ago...! And I'm still green for some reason.
Oh! Also, hello, Meph. I'm... not sure if we've ever met? Though you still feel familiar, what with all the rules posts you've written that I've seen.
The score is still Q to 12. Shirley Homes avatar by my Invisible Friend. They're an awesome artist!
ImageImage

A huge thanks to my Invisible Friend for this AMAZING Shirley Homes art!

Shirley Homes

Connie Harper
A big thanks to gotMLK7 for this Shirley Homes and Connie Harper art. He is an awesome artist!
lazyplague

Post by lazyplague »

Holhol wrote:Wow I'm here too but I was ignored. Everyone is treating me like how my father treated me.
Hol we vaguely acknowledge each other every day.
Alnar
Spoken languages: ??????

Post by Alnar »

Oh my god all the old people are checking back in.
energizerspark

Post by energizerspark »

WE'RE FINALLY GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering
DWaM

Post by DWaM »

it's worth noting that a large amount of activity of people who are on the forums actually happens on discord these days so to any old people, you might wanna take a peek there
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

DWaM wrote:it's worth noting that a large amount of activity of people who are on the forums actually happens on discord these days so to any old people, you might wanna take a peek there
Oh yeah, discord is a thing, isn't it...
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
Meph

Post by Meph »

What's this Discord? :P
I noticed you, Holhol. :cry:
Calvinball wrote:
Meph wrote:The last time I was here was probably five years ago...! And I'm still green for some reason.
Oh! Also, hello, Meph. I'm... not sure if we've ever met? Though you still feel familiar, what with all the rules posts you've written that I've seen.
Yeah I'm surprised they haven't been replaced by now with something better written, but hi! Actually, it's quite nice that some of the old traditions and things me and others set up in the past are still going. The Case Competitions were meant to be self-sustaining because the prize of winning is you hosting the next competition... and they still work the same way after all these years. :D And peeps still don't seem to mind the crazy way I wrote my forum rules like a software specification for some reason [RFC 2119]. :awesome: And goodbye Calvinball! I hope you'll be safe on the mission and it goes well.
kwando1313
Spoken languages: English, Français (un peu), Ancient Belkan

Post by kwando1313 »

the best most mod returns

"The Knight of the Iron Hammer, Vita, and the Steel Count, Graf Eisen. There's nothing in this world we can't destroy."
Meph

Post by Meph »

Awwww.
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

I'm trying to remember if I ever interacted with Meph beyond posting in the same thread as him and I don't know if I have.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

A loooooooong time ago I remember people (read: me and someone else.. Got, I think?) dressed our favourite lawyers in furry costumes.

Flashfoward now to 2017, and I'm following a lawyer whose been corrupted by us furries and now has his own fursuit.

I love life.
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Gizmological

Post by Gizmological »

Here's a fun story. I woke up this morning dying of thirst, so while I was still sort of dazed and half asleep, I grabbed the water next to me and took a huge swig. Except I could feel something weird floating in my mouth, so I spit the water back out and what should I see, but a huge freaking spider floating in my glass. I then proceeded to brush my teeth for five minutes.

If there was ever anything to make me not want to get up in the morning, that would be it.
Kroki
Admin
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español, 日本語

Post by Kroki »

hi
ImageImage Image Image Image
energizerspark

Post by energizerspark »

it's literally been over two months since anybody posted in the entire "Media and Entertainment" section what the hell
you'd think somebody would have something to say
this signature has been left as it was when I left the forum for archival purposes
Currently watching:
Steven Universe
Currently playing:
Currently reading:
the avatar is from Urusei Yatsura in case you were wondering