Paradoxinparticles's Support Thread

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Dypo deLina
Spoken languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Al Bhed

Re: Paradoxinparticles's Tribute Thread

Post by Dypo deLina »

Meph wrote:I have split this post, because I believe it deserves its own topic.

@BB
I don't think suicide is likely at all. It's very emotionally painful news, but I don't think you should worry about that. :)
Indeed. To put it bluntly, I think he has enough 'chicas' to worry about... :P

More on topic, however, I think it's a good idea of yours to split this into a topic, Meph. :)
This way, people are more likely to notice it.
チラセ・マギタ
~Married to Evolina deLuna~ <3
~Loving father to ZetaAzuel~

Proud creator of Cynder Janice, Rex Gladiorum, and Raimpius in Endless Time.

Image Image
ShadowEdgeworth
Spoken languages: English

Re: Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

BBblader wrote:Several people on xat know this, and those people also know there's a chance I'm jumping to conclusions/overreacting, and I don't mean to dim the mood further or shift the focus, but I'm really concerned Truf didn't take the news well. I mean, none of us did, but... REALLY not well. I saw him read a topic in GC yesterday, and that was all I saw of him both that day and tomorrow (same deal with everyone I contacted, though granted I didn't talk to a lot of people). I know Truf has parrie's twitter and he invited her on the podcast: That tells me he was likely pretty close to her, probably more so than most of us. Not to say it extended to internet love or anything... but you get the idea. Plus, Truf has a lot of mom issues... and a guy can only take so much. Like I said, could be completely be jumping the gun here so nobody freak out, but I'm worried he's having an emotional breakdown or contemplating suicide or something. Plus he kept making a big deal about how he has spring break so he has the whole week to do stuff... and yet here he is not doing anything...

...I know I'm just making the situation worse by posting this now... but still, I've got this nasty little voice in the back of my head telling me Truf's not okay and I just can't stop worrying.
You're right. :| I certainly do hope he's ok... He's a good friend to me as well.

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

I didn't say he WAS doing it, but you never know. You should hear the way he talks sometimes: "Sigh... can I just wake up in 2015 (so he can move out of the house) now?" has been said to me and people in xat on more than one occasion, and Truf is right at that age where just a little push can send you off the deep end (I know because I've been there, Zeel has too apparently but I'm not sure he wants to talk about it) Then again, Truf is a hell of a lot smarter than I was when I was his age, I can gather that just by talking with him, but still...

What I'm saying is, don't rule anything out. It could very well be this serious, though it also could very well not be. Hell, for all we know, maybe there's just a power outage in Winnipeg or something. Really hope it's that last option.

...Oh, and can we rename the thread? "Tribute" sounds, too... you know...
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Meph

Post by Meph »

BBblader wrote:...Oh, and can we rename the thread? "Tribute" sounds, too... you know...
:oops: That's just dawned on me, now. But I'm not sure what else to call it.
Dypo deLina

Post by Dypo deLina »

*ahem* There are some other things I'd like to say...

First of all, we're sounding a tad bit too pessimistic. It's as if we've already decided for ourselves that it's a very distinct possibility that Parrie may die. This, in my humble opinion, is not the right way to look at it. We have to remain positive.
I'm not saying I don't feel the same way, however. The fear of losing Parrie has tugged at our very souls, trying to rip out the shimmering, virtuous ray of hope that has remained there for all this time. Even if there is hope, I can't help but actually feel like that.
Even so, we can't let this vile fear of losing someone important to us control us, to the point of being all pessimistic. We have to stay positive. If we can't trust in her ability to come out on top in the end, then how could she? Even if all the odds are stacked against her... we mustn't lose hope. Not until the bitter end. Not in any event. Never.
チラセ・マギタ

Image Image
Meph

Re: Paradoxinparticles's Support Thread

Post by Meph »

The more I've been thinking about this, the more I've been confident that she'll pull through.
Dypo deLina

Post by Dypo deLina »

Meph wrote:The more I've been thinking about this, the more I've been confident that she'll pull through.
Agreed. And I think we should organise a grand welcome and prepare an abundance of gifts for when she comes back... I'm going to prepare a "Welcome back" post.
チラセ・マギタ

Image Image
ShadowEdgeworth

I do not forsee any chance of death in the future. Whoever said that should slap themselves. :P

I would make a nice epic banner/Sprite if I could. I guess I could give it ago...

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Dypo deLina

Post by Dypo deLina »

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:I do not forsee any chance of death in the future. Whoever said that should slap themselves. :P

I would make a nice epic banner/Sprite if I could. I guess I could give it ago...
Personally, I think I'll make a sprite of Kea for her...
If you ever go through with the banner, could you add it to that banner?
チラセ・マギタ

Image Image
ShadowEdgeworth

Sure! ^^ I'll let you know. :)

deHughes

Post by deHughes »

Just came here after Ryuu showed me the post BB made... my reaction went something like this. "Wow, nice to know people care about me... geez dude, emotional breakdown. (reads suicide) JESUS DUDE!!!" I then proceeded to fall out of my chair... it hurt. No that wasn't happening. I didn't see the introductions thread till about noon, and then I had a braces appointment, followed by shopping with my mom, followed by karate. By the time I got around to even starting a response... I feel asleep with a half written posting iPod in my hands. I've been busy with art for my game, combined with the above, so no BB you were overreacting but thanks for your support. As for Parrie's situation... I've already said my stuff on the featured topic about this. It's horrible and I can only hope for the best.
ImageImageLevel:15ImageLevel:5ImageLevel:15ImageLevel:15ImageLevel:15

Tasha Krantz sprite courtesy of gotMLK7.
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Yeah, I'm overly paranoid: That's just how I am. Sorry, but your sudden disappearance DID really scare me. I'm glad you're okay and all.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
Jim Raynor
Spoken languages: I know, you know...
Location: From Mar Sara, taking care of the Zerg infestation.

Post by Jim Raynor »

Hey Parrie. I hope you get better soon. I believe in you! I am more than 100 percent sure that you'll be better, just keep your hopes up and you'll be better. *Hopes he isn't negative*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ7NVjZ-Eyg

Golden Sun 4 coming out on the Switch with Golden Sun remakes of the first two games?
Was previously Ryuusai09.
Credit to Gumpei.

Grant Kirkhope is one of my favorite video game composer.
My favorite video game companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, former Rare, and former 3DO Company before it shut down.
Spoiler : Favorite characters in video games :
Starcraft: Jim Raynor, Fenix, Tassadar, Zeratul, Artanis, Alexi Stukov
Army Men: Sarge Hawk, Riff
Warcraft: Grommash (Grom) Hellscream, Thrall
Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth (And a GK2 character which I shall not add here.)
SRT/SRW: Sanger Zonvolt, Kyosuke Nanbu, Elzam V. Branstein
ShadowEdgeworth

BBblader wrote:Yeah, I'm overly paranoid: That's just how I am. Sorry, but your sudden disappearance DID really scare me. I'm glad you're okay and all.
I think that's actually rather touching, Blader. You're a good man. :)

Unas
Admin / Site programmer
Spoken languages: Français, English, Español

Post by Unas »

Well, parrie, I don't know what to say, except... please don't die ?

Plus I was counting on you interviewing me if I ever participated in the podcast. If you're not there it'd be a lot less fun... :(

Selfish joke aside, I certainly hope you'll get better. You'll be in my prayers.
Unfortunately, even though some people used to call me the "almighty god of AAO", I have to refer to a much higher God for this kind of things... :|
ImageImageImage
If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Si le savoir peut créer des problèmes, ce n'est pas l'ignorance qui les résoudra. ( Isaac Asimov )