Paradoxinparticles's Support Thread

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

Dypo deLina
Spoken languages: English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Al Bhed

Re: Introductions, hellos and goodbyes

Post by Dypo deLina »

Oh no... Ever since you told me about the tumour through PM, I've been afraid something like this would happen. I even feared that you might not be alive, until I noticed you'd read my former PM, provided me with a ray... a ray of hope. Hope that you might pull through after all, and return to AAO in the end.
But when you returned again, tragedy took its oppurtunity to strike once more. Oh, how I'd hoped this hadn't happened...

I don't even know what to say... just know that we'll be praying for you, supporting you, and looking forward to the day you finally pull through. Just don't lose hope, Parrie. Please, don't. We need you to pull through.
We've all lost friends, and know how it hurts us, tortures us to the point of agony. Agony within the depths of our souls. All of this because one we loved has passed on.

Oh, Parrie... if only I could do something to help... :cry:
チラセ・マギタ
~Married to Evolina deLuna~ <3
~Loving father to ZetaAzuel~

Proud creator of Cynder Janice, Rex Gladiorum, and Raimpius in Endless Time.

Image Image
Remilia Scarlet
Spoken languages: English

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

Now I feel like a total asshole for kidding around saying you died. Please pull through. You have to...
Tap

Post by Tap »

Oh, my... Parrie, my heart goes out to you at the moment. I never had the chance to talk to you personally since you were of the "Mimi Mika posse" ( :XD: ), but now I wish I did since you've been a wonderful member of this community. Having recently just had a distant family friend pass away from cancer two days ago, I am praying that you will pull through this and make a swift recovery. Cancer is something I would never wish upon anyone, so to hear this unpleasant news - especially from a well-known user, is quite agonising. :cry:

Please know that the AAO community is here to support you. We might be small, but we're a close-knit family. You can count on any of us to help out if it is in our power. I wish there was more I could say, but I am at a loss for words right now. Oh, Parrie... :cry:
ImageImage
Gav
Spoken languages: English, Chez Swedish

Post by Gav »

I'm trying to say something...
Parrie...
That's terrible. Just plain old terrible.
gotMLK7 wrote:This is a list where NBA Jam beats Mega Man 2.

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Master Of Chaos

Post by Master Of Chaos »

I'm so sorry Parrie.....I hope you get through this. We all do.
Writer. Roleplayer. Fighting Game Enthusiast. Professional Scumbag/Troll.
Twitter/Ask.fm/Dustloop/Tumblr
ShadowEdgeworth is my partner in crime. GuardianDreamer-san is my bestest buddy ever just ignore that conveniently hidden knife. Ami is the ultimate and most cuddly Senpai. And Patchu is my wife. I HAVE LEGAL PROOF!

Enjoy my short stories and other things relating to my roleplaying characters! (Link coming soon!)
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

I... I'm so sorry, Parrie. My God... all I can say is don't go. Don't even think about going, dammit. It's not your time! They will fix this, stay positive. Please.

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Meph

Post by Meph »

I really don't know what to say. I really don't.

But please don't lose all hope, Parrie. Please promise me that.

I won't stop praying for you. But... if this really is goodbye -- and I really hope it isn't -- it really doesn't feel right to just say it here. I feel horrible just sitting here, doing nothing about it.

Should I make an announcement about this? Maybe we could make a tribute trial or something.

I'm just rambling on, but please don't lose hope. I'll always be thinking about you, and I'm sure everyone else will be.
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Meph wrote:I really don't know what to say. I really don't.

But please don't lose all hope, Parrie. Please promise me that.

I won't stop praying for you. But... if this really is goodbye -- and I really hope it isn't -- it really doesn't feel right to just say it here. I feel horrible just sitting here, doing nothing about it.

Should I make an announcement about this? Maybe we could make a tribute trial or something.

I'm just rambling on, but please don't lose hope. I'll always be thinking about you, and I'm sure everyone else will be.
We should do all we can. Tribute trial, Endless Time artwork, anything would be most good.

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
GuardianDreamer
Spoken languages: English, Spanish

Post by GuardianDreamer »

I'm not exactly sure what to say either... for months now, I had suspected that something was happening to you in real life, but I would never have imagined it to be something like this... what can I say that hasn't been said already? I suppose if I have to say something it's that... you can't give up hope, no matter what. You have friends here who care about you, and I'm sure you have friends in real life who care about you as well. Please, no matter what happens... always hold onto a small glimmer of hope, a small glimmer of idealism.

Still, we have to remain strong... if we all become sad, then Parrie is going to become sad too. I have hope... so if we're all hopeful, then Parrie will have a lot more hope as well... that's what I think at least. That's all I can really say... sorry I can't say anything else.
Hosted The Year of Luigi competition (and here's the awards ceremony).
Current AAO projects (to be completed eventually, probably, hopefully): A Silly Little Dream (hopefully 2024), My Dearest Direst Disgrace (hopefully 2025)
Stuff I've made on here: QotU
Make My Life Worse
Malleus Maleficarum: The Witch of San Ignacio
The Six Transgender Lesbian Goddesses of Love Are Having A Petty Argument, So They Try To Settle Things Alongside The Three Transgender Gay Gods of Flavor
Defend Him, Not Me!
The Guardian and the Dreamer
I was a guest judge and did a bit of writing for the TICKING TIME BOMB competition.
My Twitter is here
Avatar is of Marth from Fire Emblem, commissioned from @PiyoStoria on Twitter.
The Fury Wraith
Spoken languages: English, Dutch

Post by The Fury Wraith »

GuardianDreamer wrote:I'm not exactly sure what to say either... for months now, I had suspected that something was happening to you in real life, but I would never have imagined it to be something like this... what can I say that hasn't been said already? I suppose if I have to say something it's that... you can't give up hope, no matter what. You have friends here who care about you, and I'm sure you have friends in real life who care about you as well. Please, no matter what happens... always hold onto a small glimmer of hope, a small glimmer of idealism.

Still, we have to remain strong... if we all become sad, then Parrie is going to become sad too. I have hope... so if we're all hopeful, then Parrie will have a lot more hope as well... that's what I think at least. That's all I can really say... sorry I can't say anything else.
This. Also, Parrie, I'm very sorry to hear all that. I'm not going to say goodbye to you, though. I'm going to hope for the best here. :(
Case made by me: Turnabout Retribution
SwagmaWampyr
Spoken languages: English, Basic 1337

Post by SwagmaWampyr »

Several people on xat know this, and those people also know there's a chance I'm jumping to conclusions/overreacting, and I don't mean to dim the mood further or shift the focus, but I'm really concerned Truf didn't take the news well. I mean, none of us did, but... REALLY not well. I saw him read a topic in GC yesterday, and that was all I saw of him both that day and tomorrow (same deal with everyone I contacted, though granted I didn't talk to a lot of people). I know Truf has parrie's twitter and he invited her on the podcast: That tells me he was likely pretty close to her, probably more so than most of us. Not to say it extended to internet love or anything... but you get the idea. Plus, Truf has a lot of mom issues... and a guy can only take so much. Like I said, could be completely be jumping the gun here so nobody freak out, but I'm worried he's having an emotional breakdown or contemplating suicide or something. Plus he kept making a big deal about how he has spring break so he has the whole week to do stuff... and yet here he is not doing anything...

...I know I'm just making the situation worse by posting this now... but still, I've got this nasty little voice in the back of my head telling me Truf's not okay and I just can't stop worrying.
The one and only Rated B member.
Engaged to Gumpei <3
ImageImageImage
$Fth

Post by $Fth »

I don't really know you and you probably don't really know me, but it's always devastating to hear that even a mild acquanitance might fall victim to such tramatic events. My best wishes are towards your recovery and I don't really have much to say besides keep your chin up and keep a smile on your face. It's amazing what a positive mindset can do to recover from illness and keep those around you in a good mood.

Just keep in mind that everyone at AAO is hoping for you recovery and trying to keep you in a positive light. We're here for you and we care for you. One for all and all for one. I'm not sure if you'll ever read this but just remember that we're always here if you need someone to talk to.
And all the carries and junglers will look up and shout "Save us!" and I'll whisper...
"MORDE ES NUMERO UNO HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"
Bad Player wrote:In comparison, you put objects in bags.
Just call me Ike.
Hodou Okappa

Post by Hodou Okappa »

BBblader wrote:Several people on xat know this, and those people also know there's a chance I'm jumping to conclusions/overreacting, and I don't mean to dim the mood further or shift the focus, but I'm really concerned Truf didn't take the news well. I mean, none of us did, but... REALLY not well. I saw him read a topic in GC yesterday, and that was all I saw of him both that day and tomorrow (same deal with everyone I contacted, though granted I didn't talk to a lot of people). I know Truf has parrie's twitter and he invited her on the podcast: That tells me he was likely pretty close to her, probably more so than most of us. Not to say it extended to internet love or anything... but you get the idea. Plus, Truf has a lot of mom issues... and a guy can only take so much. Like I said, could be completely be jumping the gun here so nobody freak out, but I'm worried he's having an emotional breakdown or contemplating suicide or something. Plus he kept making a big deal about how he has spring break so he has the whole week to do stuff... and yet here he is not doing anything...

...I know I'm just making the situation worse by posting this now... but still, I've got this nasty little voice in the back of my head telling me Truf's not okay and I just can't stop worrying.
I share your concern, but don't you feel information like this is better kept to PMs? At least, some of the info there is really personal.
Also known as: okappa, houdou.
Singidava
Spoken languages: Suomi, English & 日本語

Post by Singidava »

...I don't check AAO for a few days and when I return Parrie has a cancer? You gotta be kidding me! Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your situtation.
Hopefully, you will recover~ Think about Nova! She's going to heal you, okay? :wink:
Okay, that was a little childish of me... :roll:

...Sorry, I'm not very good at dealing with situtations like these but you know that everyone of us will hope for you to recover.
Meph

Re: Paradoxinparticles's Tribute Thread

Post by Meph »

I have split this post, because I believe it deserves its own topic.

@BB
I don't think suicide is likely at all. It's very emotionally painful news, but I don't think you should worry about that. :)