PARRIE IS BACK! (Gifts for paradoxinparticles)

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

E.D.Revolution
Spoken languages: English and decent Spanish

PARRIE IS BACK! (Gifts for paradoxinparticles)

Post by E.D.Revolution »

On March 30, 2011, paradoxinparticles, a valued member of the AAO community has announced that she had stomach cancer. After months of her unexplained disappearance, she comes back on, albeit temporarily, with bad news. The Ace Attorney Online community had taken notice, and everyone had given their well-wishes to her. In honor of this, Phantom started a community collaboration in order to send gifts to paradoxinparticles. Seeing after about a few weeks in that there wasn't much progress going on, Phantom and I started to create Userbars to honor her. After we released our userbars, we started getting requests and gifts of userbars. However, what we really wanted to see was the hard effort that the community took to honor and make her laugh. This is what Ace Attorney Online is about: knowing that cancer is no laughing matter, we came together to wish her well and send her gifts. And gifting we did.

Now, it's time to showcase the gifts that AAO has made for her.

Note: The presents are going to be presented (lame pun, I know :P ) in the order they were received.
nudalman
He has created a commemorative picture of a boy and a girl. It really is a cute picture when you look at it long enough. As for the message in the picture, friends are forever. And that's something that's very true to life, as well. As for him creating the picture, I quote the man himself.
Nudalman wrote:Even though we've never met, I know we would have been great friends. Never give up, and always have hope. Even in you darkest moments, true friends last in your hearts forever.
Spoiler : From nudal, here is the picture. Hope you enjoy! :) :
BuddyFaithAKADiego

His gift to parrie is a simple paper-and-pencil drawing of Phoenix, in his sheepish pose. Like I said, it's a simple picture, but it's the thought behind the gift that counts. And why the thought counts? This, from Diego:
BuddyFaithAKADiego wrote:Well, it was supposed to be her favorite AA character, but I didn't know who that was. So I picked out my front embarrassed Phoenix saying 'Get better soon!" like one of those cheesy cards. As you can see, it came out like one. But, that's it, honestly and truly.
Spoiler : Here is the drawing :
stealthfire

As resident photographer, he has produced two pure photos and a photoshopped photo which conveys a message. In my opinion, I had to think really hard to try to imagine what stealth was trying accomplish. And for him, it was a message of hope. In his words...
stealthfire wrote:Anyway, as an explanation for the gifts, they were made based on the general theme of "hope". The actual specific interpretation would really be up to the viewer, which would be Parrie, though they're meant to be associated with the idea of hope as the general theme to anybody. btw, Could you feedback if you had an idea of hope upon viewing them?
E.D. EDIT: Yes, I had to think really carefully, but it does convey hope.
I intended for the moon picture to be made so the it looked like the words were on the moon surface, but it didn't really work out.
Spoiler : If you want to see the pictures, here it is. Warning! Large pictures! :
ImageImageImage
ShadowEdgeworth

His entry was, not surprising, an episode in "That Guy in the Uniform." He sung a BEAUTIFUL rendition of "Pure Imagination," obviously stylized to send a message to paradixinparticles. This is Shadow's reason for making that episode of TGitU.
ShadowEdgeworth wrote:The reason I decided to create the Ask ThatDude video was one of support. I repect Parrie as a person, and as a good aquaintance of mine. We mainly talked in Endless Time, with plenty of chemistry between her character, mine ans LunchPolice's, and it really was a memorable experience.

She was also one of the first people who congratulated me on acheiving my QA Reviewer status, which was really nice of her, in my view. :D

So, naturally, when I heard the bad news I was devastated... so I made the video. I never claimed to be a good singer, which is probably apparent from the video, but I just wanted to send her an uplifting message, and the song "Pure Imagination" is possibly one of the best uplifting songs ever made, ergo I sang it, in dedication to her awesome self. :) I certainly hope that she likes it. ^_^
Spoiler : That Guy in the Uniform Presents :
Sorry. I can't put flash in BBCode like Meph can, so here is the actual episode.
Mimi Mika

The first is the Manga Art. Simple, black-and-white, yet a beautiful pic that is well suited for a cancer patient. The message, too, is a very sweet and appropriate message for parrie. It's said that a picture is worth a 1000 words. Well, I don't think Mimi needed 1000 words to explain her gift.
Mimi Mika wrote:I recently had a dream involving a depressed and down-in-the-dumps with life girl. She appeared in my dream while I was still undergoing the side-effects of stress. For some reason, she spoke to me. The way how she picked herself up from her fantasy world and realized what was happening was inspirational. Although it took a while, the girl in the dream finally discovered that the only person that's stopping you from succeeding life is yourself.

So if she could stop her fantasy, so can you. And this is what this picture is all about.
Spoiler : Manga Art, for parrie :
The second gift art was a simple pen sketch of TWEWY. Though I'm not too familiar with the details of The World Ends With You, but what I do know is that TWEWY deals with the subject of time and death, both very real to parrie. Yet, oddly enough, TWEWY does fit this situation. Even the artists thinks so.
Mimi Mika wrote:To remind you of all the AAOers, new and old. We're still here for you, even if you try to separate yourself. Because no matter what, your world doesn't end with you. You begin it. :machi:
GuardianDreamer

GD has created a short story, a fanfiction, based on Endless Time. Unfortunately, I have no real clue of what the world of ET is, so I apologize for keeping my comment short. I will let GD explain it. He has explained it twice as you will see.
GuardianDreamer wrote:The short story (obviously) takes place in the world of Endless Time, which was a forum RP that Parrie was a part of. Parrie definitely seemed to enjoy to RP, so I thought that writing a short story about ET would make a good gift. Looking over the short story, it does seem as though absolutely nothing happens... there's no conflict, and it's basically just a normal day for the (weird) main character. This was actually intentional, since I wanted to make the story more humorous than anything, and... well, I thought that Parrie might be interested in seeing what the everyday life of one of the characters in the RP is like.

I guess that's all I have to say... I do hope that Parrie enjoys reading this though. Well then, have a good day everybody.
Spoiler : Endless Time: The Elder Apprentice of Jopo :
PDF version
(Author's notes: The following short story is a tribute to Paradoxinparticles, written by me, GuardianDreamer. This short story is written in first-person, from the point of view of Ewyn, from the Endless Time RP. This takes place a year before the RP actually begins, so Ewyn is 14. I hope you get better soon Parrie, hopefully you'll enjoy this. Sorry it's so short.)

Endless Time: The Elder Apprentice of Jopo

It was another normal day in Jopo. Actually, it wouldn't exactly be accurate to say that it was a normal day, since in a way, all days are special. For me, the day was normal, but maybe that wasn't true for a lot of other people. Maybe my day was actually very special and I didn't even realize it. Maybe it was actually rude in a way to think that anything is normal, but I don't think so. Actually, I don't exactly see the word normal as a good thing... maybe because I don't like it for some reason. Or at the very least I think so. Others would say that I did like normality, but I was fairly certain that I didn't... still, anything was possible in the world.

I was currently reading a book right now. To be more exact, I was studying magic from a grey book my teacher Camos had given me. I am going to be one of the three Elder's one day... those were basically the leaders. There was one for each main branch of magic, White magic, Dark magic, and Normal magic. I personally studied dark magic, and was the elder apprentice at this time... Camos is the current Elder. At this time, I was studying how to form magical auras that would be able to paralyze people for a short amount of time. Basically, it was a stunning spell... but also a very effective one that the target rarely sees coming. Currently, I was at home sitting in front of a desk. I spent almost all of my time studying magic... actually, I even skipped out on sleep to study dark magic at times. At that moment, I heard someone open the door to my home, and a familiar voice greeted me.

"Hey, you! What are you doing? Ah... studying. Hmhmhm... unlike you, I'm an actual prodigy. I don't even need to study magic... that's below me. My magic is peerless however, so I guess you can't be blamed for not being anywhere near as good as me... just being related to me is enough to earn you the respect of everyone else though, my rather strange minion." A rather clear and refined voice told me... it also sounded very confident. The voice had come from my cousin, Clement. He was older than me by three years, but refused to study at all. He is a good dark mage, but according to his test scores, he isn't near as good as he claims to be. Still, I think that maybe he could be hiding his skill... and maybe being confident was a good thing. I didn't hate Clement after all. Clement was taller than me, had rather neat black hair in contrast to my dark red and somewhat messy hair, but both of us shared nearly identical grey eyes.

"I may or may not be doing many things... it depends on whether or not I exist, or am a figment of someone's imagination, which I'm still not sure about. Then again, maybe I actually am sure and am not admitting it. I'm not exactly sure." I responded to Clement, still practicing my dark magic, but now turned towards him. Clement looked confused for a moment, and then looked rather irritated for some reason.

"... Why do you always have to speak in such a confusing way!? Useless, uselesss... I swear, I need some kind of translator... thankfully you're just a minion, so I never have to talk to you anyway, cousin. Honestly though... how did you end up being so odd? Then again, I suppose I shouldn't ask... a minion can be whatever they want to be, as long as they are loyal to their masters. On that note, I'm going to be leaving in two days... my father and I are going to return to Yalara. Honestly, it's much too cold here." Clement said, and then left. Clement was actually from a city in Yalara... actually, Jopo is a village in Yalara, but for some reason Clement doesn't live here. I'm not exactly sure why. I decided to take a walk around Jopo... it was snowing, but it usually snowed anyway, and I liked it. I took my book along with me... even when walking, I made sure to practice my magic.

"Hey! Ewyn... you actually left your house for once? Wow... anyway, you do realize it's almost night, right? Your sleeping schedules are kind of weird though... anyway, Clement is in the village outskirts. I think he's going to do something stupid, and I can't talk him out of it... too arrogant." I heard yet another voice greet me. This voice was distinctly hot-blooded, and I recognized it as the voice of my (only) friend Jack. Jack was older than me by 2 years, making him 16... he's also a dark mage. A rather powerful one, but he uses up far too much magic in his spells... so he gets exhausted far too quickly. Jack had blonde hair and brown eyes. He then started to run somewhere... thankfully, the streets were mostly clear of snow because of the warming spells that got rid of the snow, but it was still semi-slippery. I followed Jack, albeit at a much slower pace... or maybe it was actually faster and I don't realize it.

"ALL OF YOU PEASANTS, GATHER AROUND! You should be honored to walk on the same soil as I, Clement the Wise. Now then, standing before me is a gigantic boulder. Don't ask where I got it, I have sources. Now then, I shall destroy this boulder to show all of you how powerful my magic is." I heard Clement yell as a rather decent-sized group had gathered around him. I heard some people mutter about how dangerous Clement's decision was, and other's talking about how the boulder looked like it was from a cave in the outskirts of Jopo. In any case, Clement seemed focus on the task. A few of the spectators prepared shields just in case, but I wasn't sure what to think of that. I had faith in Clement.

"Well then, this will be very easy! Darkness, destroy all of the obstacles in my path, for me, Clement the Wise! DIE!" Clement yelled, and from his hands a blast of dark magic came, hitting the boulder. For some reason, there was a lot of smoke for a while covering the boulder. After about ten seconds, the smoke cleared and the boulder was still there, with no damage done to it. Clement then stomped on the ground, and muttered a few words to himself that I could hear. He then focused again... but he was still stomping.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid! I AM THE GREAT CLEMENT THE WISE! Nothing can withstand my magic, nothing! Take this!" Clement shouted, as he prepared another blast. This time, the blast was a lot larger, and definitely far more powerful... it also seemed to last longer, and seemed like a ray of dark magic instead. This time, the boulder was indeed destroyed... but for some reason, now there was a lot of smoke, and parts of the boulder were flying everywhere. I set up a shield around some of the spectators who hadn't already. Clement seemed fine, as he was smiling and walked away... I wasn't exactly sure where he was going. It didn't seem as though anyone else knew either, but maybe everyone was actually abducted by aliens and the aliens didn't know instead. I then tried asking the boulder to see how it would react.

"Excuse me, boulder? I was wondering if you knew where my cousin Clement is going. Then again, you may or may not exist, so I'm not exactly sure whether or not I will receive an answer. I do hope you answer though." I said to the pieces of the boulder. It didn't respond, so I could only assume that it was still shocked that it was now in pieces, or maybe it simply didn't like talking. I decided to walk back home, I needed to practice more of my magic.

When I was back home, I had to wonder whether or not life actually existed or not. Then again, maybe everything was actually the imagination of no one, including the aliens that may or may not exist, and may or may not have contacted me before. Or at the very least I think so. Others would say that life was a lot simpler than that, but I like to think that I can have my own meaning of what life can be... everyone can I think. Maybe our own decisions impacted that... maybe it was also my decision to start thinking deeply about life, I'm not exactly sure why I am though. Perhaps I'm always thinking about it and only just realized that I was.

In any case, I decided that it was best if I got some sleep... I'm not exactly sure why though, I didn't feel tired. Maybe I just wanted to sleep for some reason. Or maybe there's some being out there that controls my every action and decided to make me fall asleep, as well as think about all of this... that would be rather interesting. In any case, I walked to my bedroom, and proceeded to lay down on my bed. I was still wearing my boots for some reason... I didn't really see the point of removing them. Maybe there was a point, but I didn't see it, and it didn't impede me in any way. Then I feel asleep... I think it was a rather nice rest, but I'm not exactly sure.
LunchPolice

Speaking of fellow ET participants, LunchPolice has graciously give a gift to Parrie.
Again, I'm going to cut this short since I don't understand ET too well. So I will let LP explain it.
LunchPolice wrote:This is supposed to be Kea Kassidee, your Endless Time character! ET is what I know you from most, after all. After finding out about your situation, how could I not contribute? I took another look at your character's description, and this is what I came up with. I hope you really like it!
AAO wants to see you again. :D
Spoiler : Kea Kassidee :
Hold it! and BBblader

In his commemoration, he has created an original comedy JUST for this situation. I have played through all of it, and BB, one of the contributors, said that I couldn't get through the trial w/o a walkthrough. He wasn't bluffing. I had a hard time figuring out what this had to do with parrie until the very end where :holdit: explains that it has mostly to do parrie's "A 'Fall'ing Competition."
Hold it! wrote:It's relevant to her because it has a character/element from each entry of the case competition which she was running.
Also, BB, the other main contributor to this trial, has something to say for Parrie and this trial in general.
BBblader wrote:Okay. So I'm terrible with this stuff. Bear with me. Probably a few people have said they're terrible with it, already... I can't help it, I'm terrible with it, too.

So anyway... I didn't know parrie all that well so even though I signed up for the collab I had no idea what I could possibly contribute towards it. Hold It then approached me with the idea of making a cross-over between all of the entrants of the Fall competition hosted by her: This being my closest connection to her, I thought it was a great idea and signed on right away.

In retrospect, We could have planned the whole thing a little better: We only had some really quick IMs about what we were actually going to do with it and basically the entire thing was improvised on the spot, and what we wound up with was a random interactive comedy of decent length that includes elements and characters from all four of the entries in Parrie's competition. Considering how poorly we planned it, and even without considering that I think it came together pretty well if you take it for what it is.

Anyway, in the spirit of hope, BBblader and Hold It! are proud to present: The Hopeful Turnabout. Parrie, if you're reading this and are playing it, then I hope it brings back memories of better times here on AAO.
Spoiler : Presenting Hold it! and BB's collab: The Hopeful Turnabout :
Spoiler : Walkthrough :
Examine red eyes peeking under the curtain
Present Whip
Press the statement
Press everything
Answer "Bring up jail"
Press statement 7
Answer "You pushed him off the building!"
Press statement 4, present Meph's profile at statement 4
Press everything
Present Whip at statement 8
Present Van at statement 4
Present Playing Cards at statement 3
Hodou Okappa

A well-known member of AAO, Hodou has made a surprisingly special gift. Noting what she had once said in his own MotM thread, he dedicated a song for her. It is such a sweet song, perfect for one such as parrie. In Hodou's words,
Hodou Okappa wrote:Parrie once said her favorite band was "30 Seconds to Mars."
Spoiler : A sweet song, aptly titled "Closer" :
SuperGanondorf

The resident of AAO has created a present that is linked to once of the other presents. If you recall from stealthfire's pictures, one of them was a moon picture, a mystical sign of well wishing and hope. Both are conveyed well in SuperGanondorf's present. In this case, it's a poem that's directly related to the moon. And in for SuperGanondorf...
SuperGanondorf wrote:Anyways, my gift is just a poem I wrote to complement Stealth's moon picture. It's pretty much all symbolism, which I thought turned out well. It's just conveying a message to Parrie that she's not alone, God and all her friends are there with her. I had meant to write poems for the other two as well, but I couldn't think of anything for the others and I knew I couldn't top the moon poem anyway, so I decided to pass on the others.
[spoiler="The Darkest Night", by SG]Nightfall
Comes suddenly
The sun now just a distant memory
Like the green spring leaves of last spring.
Light turns to dark
The breeze dissipates.
The dogs stop their barking.
The birds cease to chirp.
You, alone in the field
Begin to go back home.
The night creeps in around you
A dark blanket over the vast countryside
Blotting out all light.
It comes in around you.
You're mine now, it says.
No, let me go, you cry.
You struggle to find your way home.
The night comes in closer and closer around you.
Help, you yell, but nobody comes.
I've got you now! it cries with glee.
Suddenly it screams an vanishes.
A round spotlight appears
Straight from the hand of God
A lone, pale circle in the black sky.
It's okay, he says. I'm here.
You look up. He smiles.
There there, he comforts. It's going to be all right.
Thank you, you say happily.
Come with me, he says. Let's go home.
And you take his hand
And he takes yours
And you walk together
A beacon of hope
Through the fields
Back home
And you are happy because
Beside you, you will
Always have
Your best friend.[/spoiler]

Zeel1™

Zeel is a resident pimp on AAO, in a good way. He is known for his comedic trials, as well as Bloodlines!Portsman, all which many people enjoy, myself included. For this gift, there was a lot of controversy and debate on whether I should showcase it or not due to the nature. But in the end, with compromises, it SHALL be presented. This is Zeel's words for parrie and the gift.
Zeel1™ wrote:Dear Parrie, (And I'm not just saying that because it's how one typically starts a letter, you are indeed dear to me. :cute: )

You were probably going to be told this anyway, but I still feel I should say that this is probably the raciest trial on AAO. And for the longest time, I debated whether or not dedicating this case to you was really appropriate. After all, this is a very sensitive situation, so such an insensitive trial seemed kind of wrong to me. But yesterday, I was told something that makes me think this is the right thing to do. You see, Ping' - or Ping'as, as I like to call him :P - told me about how people are likely to be constantly talking about serious and grave things when they're around you. When you're with friends, you're used to them being silly and joking around with you, right? So, I think by - hopefully - making you laugh, it would, in a way, bring more of a sense of normalcy to you. Laughter's never a bad thing, even if it isn't particularly appropriate.

...Heh, it's probably defeating the purpose to be speaking so seriously here, sorry. ^^' But in any case, I really hope you enjoy this case, sweetie. Still not certain this is your kind of humor, but I'd really love it if you gave it a shot. And while I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot of this, I want to let you know that we all love you. <3

But I love you more. :cute:

Love, Zeely

PS. I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours? :awesome:
Spoiler : Zeel's Comedy, for paradoxinparticles :
Sorry, I can't showcase this directly. You must ask Zeel for "The Undecided Turnabout" due to the R rating (or 16+ rating if you're British :P) I can refer you to this thread, since I'm running out of post space :larry:
Meph

The floating eyeball of AAO has shown a huge amount of concern for paradoxinparticles. He has a message for her:
Meph wrote:We've all been so worried about you, ever since you announced your condition. I haven't stopped praying for you since I found out.

I bet you're surrounded by fear and worry, right now, but don't give up. Keep positive. We're all behind you!
E.D.Revolution

Finally, a message from me. I thank all who have participated in the paradoxinparticles project thread. I'm very impressed and awed by how much a community cares when someone's life is on the line. We represent the light that is the warmth of humanity. It still brings a tear to my eye to see how much we've assembled for a fellow AAO member. Sometimes, in a despair, one might say "Why must the good die young?" In this case, you, parrie, are living proof that the good people do not always have to die young. In fact, there are messages going around saying you were home and that you've recovered. In that case, I congratulate you for beating a horrible cancer. Cancer will NOT stop life. Cancer can be defeated, and a survivor is proof that cancer is beatable. Stay strong, my dear. :mia:
Last edited by E.D.Revolution on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperGanondorf
Spoken languages: American English, learning German

Re: Featured: AAO Presents: Gifts for paradoxinparticles

Post by SuperGanondorf »

Right on time, ED ;)

These gifts are all awesome! Parrie's gonna love these!
Main admin of the official AAO Chatroom
Ace Attorneys: Emerging Legacies Team Member
Creator of AAO's #1 Roleplay, Endless Time! Come join today!

It even has a TVTropes page!

ENDLESS TIME: WINNER OF BEST AAO RP
Also the winner of:
Spoiler : Endless Time's Awards :
Coolest Original Weapon or Power: The Relics
Best Villain: Thereme
Most Well-Written Character, Most Original Character Concept, Best Design: Narome (LunchPolice)
Most Depressing Character, Greatest Backstory: Kenneth Roymond (GuardianDreamer)
Greatest RP Moment Ever, Saddest Moment: Narome's Feeding off Mika
Best NPC: The Doctor (ShadowEdgeworth)
Best Fight Scene: Drey Wilkins vs. Narome (Drey Wilkins, LunchPolice)
Best World
Most Eccentric Character: Ewyn (GuardianDreamer)
Best Duo: Narome and Kea (LunchPolice, Paradoxinparticles)
Biggest Crowning Moment of Awesome: The Sabolin Battle
And Best GM: ME ;P
E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

Yep. Now's the time to Twitter or Skype her. :D
Zeel1™
Spoken languages: English

Post by Zeel1™ »

When I sent her the PM, I actually added onto the message a bit:
Spoiler : :
Dear Parrie, (And I'm not just saying that because it's how one typically starts a letter, you are indeed dear to me. :cute: )

The community decided to band together and make presents for you, and I decided to make a trial I had been working on out to you. And while it's true this wasn't a case that I came up with with you in mind, I still wanted to show that I care about you. I worked really hard to meet the deadline for doing this - I actually did the last 1200 or so frames in a matter of ten days, which, for me, is pretty good, because I'm quite lazy. I mean, the first 2200 took a month and a half, so... I really don't have the best work ethic most of the time, but dedicating this to you really meant a lot to me.

...Heh, sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging, I really shouldn't be. It's just that it can be kind of hard to keep from bragging to a cute girl, y'know? ^^'

Anyway, I feel I should say that this is probably the raciest trial on AAO. And for the longest time, I debated whether or not dedicating this case to you was really appropriate. After all, this is a very sensitive situation, so such an insensitive trial seemed kind of wrong to me. But the other day, I was told something that makes me think this is the right thing to do. You see, Ping' - or Ping'as, as I like to call him :P - told me about how people are likely to be constantly talking about serious and grave things when they're around you. When you're with friends, you're used to them being silly and joking around with you, right? So, I think by - hopefully - making you laugh, it would, in a way, bring more of a sense of normalcy to you. Laughter's never a bad thing, even if it isn't particularly appropriate.

...Heh, it's probably defeating the purpose to be speaking so seriously here, sorry. ^^' But in any case, I really hope you enjoy this case, sweetie. Still not certain this is your kind of humor, but I'd really love it if you gave it a shot. And while I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot of this, I want to let you know that we all love you. <3

But I love you more. :cute:

Love, Zeely

PS. I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours? :awesome:
Turnabout Ghost - 1400 Frames
FenrirDarkWolf

Post by FenrirDarkWolf »

All the gifts are fabulous! I'm sure she'll like them!
AKABuddyFaithAKADiego
Spoiler : Wanted to use these as avatars, but it wouldn't let me. They're by Nibroc-Rock :
LunchPolice
Spoken languages: English, Namekian, Pezazulian

Post by LunchPolice »

This turned out perfect!

YUSS!!
I make stuff sometimes
Image trophy x 5
MIND-FREAK
Koda

Post by Koda »

Great job, everyone! :)
Meph

Post by Meph »

These gifts are brilliant! I wish I was able to do more, but it was my fault for not dedicating any time for making anything. Sorry, Parrie, but I hope that this gifts will help you through this difficult time. :)

And thank you Phantom and ED for doing this! :) I'll make an article in the announcements section.
ShadowEdgeworth

Post by ShadowEdgeworth »

Magnificent!! I can't wait to see her reaction! :D

Epic Rap Battles of AAO History: Meph VS Unas l Phoenix Wright VS Glase Canon l SuperGanondorf VS GotMLK7 l Mimi Mika VS Zeel1

Winner of the Golden Star Award 2010!
Creator of Commander Mika Cadenza and Admiral Kathryn Jayneway in Endless Time!
Currently RPing as The Doctor, Shadow The Hedgehog, and Spider-Man in Dimensional Chaos!
Currently RPing as Spider-Man and Black Cat in Crossover Central!
Creator of Alexis Calika in Vermillion Sunset and Alex Tazian in Final Warfare!
Mimi
Spoken languages: English: the only language I can brag about

Post by Mimi »

:) I'm sure she'll see this! Thanks guys, for taking the time to organize everything! And Parrie-chan, you better come on soon and see this!!
Zeel1™

Post by Zeel1™ »

You guys don't think my message was too flirty, do you? 'Cause I mean, you get what I'm going for... flirty is what's normal from me, as was especially the case when she was here regularly... ^^'
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

Hm... Now I feel compelled to draw something too...
I don't really know her, though, so I don't really know... And most of my works are rather depressing anyways.

How's she doing, anyways?
Zeel1™

Post by Zeel1™ »

Ooh, just found her twitter account! Heh, I think it'd be sweet if I sent her a little Portstweet... :nod:

EDIT: Heheh, here it is...

Wanted to make it longer. I swear, 140 characters isn't enough for me most of the time...
Sleuth

Post by Sleuth »

That would be nice, if it wasn't coming from a murderer AND a sports-player...
E.D.Revolution

Post by E.D.Revolution »

For once, I actually agree with Sleuth but for a different reason: How does parrie know it's you, and does she recognize you?