When you open the chat, Discord will ask you to login or register an account if you aren't already registered to an account. Log in or register as needed, then say that you're sure when you accept the invitation. After that, you're in!
Note for future members: Originally we used a site called Xat for our chatroom. If you read any posts and they mention "xat", that's why.
Before you go off to chat, please look over the rules.
- You must be kind and treat everyone with respect.
- You must not complain publicly about another member's behaviour (this often results in aggressive and disrespectful behaviour).
- You must bring any complaint you have against other members to a moderator in private.
- You must bring any complaint you have against a moderator to Meph or Unas in private.
- You should report anything you find disrespecting the forum rules or offensive by PMing a chatroom owner/moderator.
- You should try to settle any personal conflict with other members in private before filing a complaint.
- You must not make a post on the behalf of a member that has been suspended or banned.
- You must not post content that is not suitable for young audience, including profanity (i.e. swear words).
- You must not post or discuss content that is illegal, such as cracking or emulation.
- You must not post spam (i.e. advertise or post irrelevant things).
- You must not post trap links (i.e. links to sites that can't be escaped from).
- You must not discuss or link to AA game spoilers that are covered in the Spoiler Rules.
- When you enter the chatroom, you should tell one of the mods who you are so that you can be added to KwandoBot's list of names. This helps us keep better track of everyone.
- You must not impersonate other members with malicious intent. If a chatroom moderator asks who you are, you must identify yourself or risk a ban.
- Every member is responsible for the content of their own posts. The administrators and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hurtful or illegal content. However, they reserve the right to delete or edit any content they would not agree with, and will take into account every complaint against a member; they will remain the only judges of the measures to be taken.
1st Offense - Warning
2nd Offense - 1 Hour Ban
3rd Offense - 6 Hour Ban
4th Offense - Decided per case by the moderation team and could result in a permanent ban
Posting inappropriate content will result in an immediate ban with no exceptions.
IMPORTANT: Also, when you come onto the chatroom for the first time, please identify yourself by your AAO username.
Chatroom related issues and questions should be taken up with the chatroom staff before contacting the forum staff. However, forum staff members and chatroom staff members hold equal authority over the chatroom. All decisions are final per 'Core Team' determinations. The 'Core Team' may waive the listed penalties and apply a harsher punishment if they feel the reported action requires it.