YouTube's New "Guide" Page

Discuss topics that are unrelated to Ace Attorney Online, introduce yourself if you're new and read the latest Member of the Month interview.

Moderators: EN - Assistant Moderators, EN - Forum Moderators

~Count Olaf~
Spoken languages: English

YouTube's New "Guide" Page

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

The latest videos of the user's subscriptions now appear in a format similar to that of a news blog or Twitter. It is also more dense with images.

What are your thoughts?
$Fth wrote:A man with such a name as that is a clear gentleman.
GuardianDreamer wrote:That name sounds like it belongs to some peaceful person who doesn't want to be disturbed, but then when you DO disturb him, he goes berserk and destroys you.
Meph

Re: YouTube's New "Guide" Page

Post by Meph »

Do you mean on the new Cosmic Panda UI? I've been using it in beta for ages, and the new UI is much better than the original, which put all uploads in a long playlist.

Moved to General Chatting.
~Count Olaf~

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

Meph wrote:Do you mean on the new Cosmic Panda UI? I've been using it in beta for ages, and the new UI is much better than the original, which put all uploads in a long playlist.

Moved to General Chatting.
No, the url changed to "www.youtube.com/guide" briefly. It has since disappeared though...

Also, why was this moved to General Chatting? YouTube is a media website, akin to a TV channel for some people.
GuardianDreamer wrote:That name sounds like it belongs to some peaceful person who doesn't want to be disturbed, but then when you DO disturb him, he goes berserk and destroys you.
Meph

Post by Meph »

~Count Olaf~ wrote:Also, why was this moved to General Chatting? YouTube is a media website, akin to a TV channel for some people.
The Media forum is for discussing the works. The content distribution services like TV channels and cinemas are out of scope. :)
paukky

Post by paukky »

I can say that the youtube layout is not flexible as it used to be. :sideglance2: I want to move the box to certain spot and it wouldn't allow me to move it.
~Count Olaf~

Post by ~Count Olaf~ »

There. The "guide" page is back. Catch it while you can.